Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352435 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sexymonkey(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04
civilserva:
I am pleading to all you crypto traders and investors, pay up to 30% of your profit to Federal government to shore up our economy. This will bring our exchange rate back ₦400 to 1 dollar.
Tfu

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:04pm On Mar 04
civilserva:
I am pleading to all you crypto traders and investors, pay up to 30% of your profit to Federal government to shore up our economy. This will bring our exchange rate back ₦400 to 1 dollar.
Who is this troll? grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:08pm On Mar 04
ThiagoKid:
Ada wan dey do like say him get potential

It definitely has potential..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:16pm On Mar 04
clems88:
I never liked that coin , it behaves like xrp

Both of them are like brothers heading home together but certainly in the right direction.
Though they have been playing a lot on the way but soon they would start running home cos its getting dark and Daddy is almost home.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 8:41pm On Mar 04
Meme coins....Hmmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:44pm On Mar 04
iLegendd:
If you focus on some of these meme coins after BTC has dipped and the market is red, you won't regret. If you trade only meme coins or maybe, Solana-based or AI-game based coins this year, you won't regret.

Modified: LADYS is on futures. Mistakenly added it on non-futures list.

Nice chart bro, you are really on point.

Two of those meme coins on your futures list are certain of 100x. Some are building up momentum now which you can take little profits from.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04
debeey87:

Invest in tangible assets
like?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04
iLegendd:
Naira should fking crash back to 1800 or 2k. (I know it will). Everybody who increased price when it hit 1900 has refused to reduce price and I'm not happy with that. If they reduce, then I pray it doesn't crash, but if they refuse, let it crash so we can all suffer the consequences of our greed.

I swear.. Our people are evil

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 9:28pm On Mar 04
civilserva:
Shazam visit you (no be insult oh) even tithe na 10% God no ask us for more than that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AfahaAbia(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04
Valwezzy:

Congratulations, which coins are you holding?

Doge,BTC,ETH,XRP,CHAIN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okrikaboi: 9:45pm On Mar 04
DenreleDave:

You can still trade on binance...

But if you mean withdrawal, you can transfer to kucoin or okex
Yes boss I meant withdrawing to my Nigerian bank account. I cannot seem to verify kucoin with my bvn and the usual facial verification it keeps giving me an error message. I wanted to confirm the okex. Is this the app? Pics attached.
Thank you boss

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okrikaboi: 10:28pm On Mar 04
okrikaboi:

Yes boss I meant withdrawing to my Nigerian bank account. I cannot seem to verify kucoin with my bvn and the usual facial verification it keeps giving me an error message. I wanted to confirm the okex. Is this the app? Pics attached.
Thank you boss
Please bosses anybody with a clue about my problem should help me out. Na my source of daily bread be this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:28pm On Mar 04
Will there be a major retracement as Bitcoin attempt to break the new ATH?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04
Ojemedad:
Probably...but if a lot of people short in that region, I can say they will get liquidated and push it up to 74/5k.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:58pm On Mar 04
Where is Jedisco

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:05pm On Mar 04
Before trading, look at all time frames 1st.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04
twosquare:
Probably...but if a lot of people short in that region, I can say they will get liquidated and push it up to 74/5k.
Exactly what they're planning to do. They'll do it until everyone becomes scared of shorting, then they dump while shorting it themselves. The only people that should short are those that their liquidation is around 200,000 and above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:44pm On Mar 04
Mazinewmoney:
Where is Jedisco

Mazi how far? Hope you're smiling now with your portfolio wink

When are we heading out to Santorini
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:10am On Mar 05
okrikaboi:

Thank you boss

Yes. It is
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 1:51am On Mar 05
Sheeba o....sheeba grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:54am On Mar 05
twosquare:

The market always does the unexpected
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:04am On Mar 05
TrennixGLOBAL:

I will try to drop as many ideas i get anytime but I'm mostly busy though.
busy doing what exactly o?
I sure say what you’re busy doing , the end result is to make money . No be so? grin
Abeg drop future signal, make my future bright 🙏🏿🙏🏿 grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:08am On Mar 05
seanwilliam:
busy doing what exactly o?
I sure say what you’re busy doing , the end result is to make money . No be so? grin
Abeg drop future signal, make my future bright 🙏🏿🙏🏿 grin

Lol, busy outside nairaland i meant. Sorry i ain't got any future tips for now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:14am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
Naira should fking crash back to 1800 or 2k. (I know it will). Everybody who increased price when it hit 1900 has refused to reduce price and I'm not happy with that. If they reduce, then I pray it doesn't crash, but if they refuse, let it crash so we can all suffer the consequences of our greed.
Talk of price of goods in the market , I feel they’re yet to adjust to the current rate cos some of them stocked up when dollar rate was high and have not been able to sell off everything.

Lol even though some of them will immediately adjust to current rate if reverse was the case o.

I really want to see what will happen after a month or two with this current rate ..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:15am On Mar 05
Ojemedad:

Yeah, there surely will be so traders just have to brace up for it.

It may come at the middle of this month or come next month.

There will be a lot of deceptive play and manipulation as Bitcoin attempt to create a new ATH and liquidations will surely occur.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:54am On Mar 05
Icp , are you dead? embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:49am On Mar 05
seanwilliam:

Talk of price of goods in the market , I feel they’re yet to adjust to the current rate cos some of them stocked up when dollar rate was high and have not been able to sell off everything.

Lol even though some of them will immediately adjust to current rate if reverse was the case o.

I really want to see what will happen after a month or two with this current rate ..

The Dollar being 1900 lasted for less than a day. They didn't stock up anything. It's old stocks. Funnily, most are still increasing price till today instead of to reduce.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:04am On Mar 05
If BTC comes down to anything below 50k, some alts might bleed to death.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:24am On Mar 05
seanwilliam:
Icp , are you dead? embarassed

Dry bones shall rise again oooo

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:03am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
If BTC comes down to anything below 50k, some alts might bleed to death.
incoming dip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Zzzdd, rillchritty(m), meditate(m), Gotaya, leo047, MeNmyfamily, Arijude(m), nathz45, afam4life(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.