Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348791 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05
Redcup:

Please, I still don't understand. Kindly explain further, with a screenshot if possible
What do you mean by NGN/USDT?
I have some usdt though and I can see the naira equivalent as well. Is that what you mean?

You said if I'm trading NGN/USDT. what else can one trade with?
You sound like someone who isn't trading it, so you're safe. Just Ignore all the NGN posts.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:21pm On Mar 05
GRACEGLORY:

Lordofalmajiri, a fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart.

-Confucius

You’re a wise man
Thank you for your good work here , you've made alot of people millions low-key... ❤️

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:27pm On Mar 05
I b dey eye artyfact since January but that project dey hardly drop update. Just watching GTAI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:43pm On Mar 05
twosquare:
The way dem go liquidate some people today, ehn.... grin grin grin

Let me go and pass my prop account challenge.

It has already started. Bitcoin on a retracement now.

Current Bitcoin Price: 61 - 62k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05
Everywhere don dey red ooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 9:07pm On Mar 05
Omo embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:08pm On Mar 05
That's the bitter truth,
iLegendd:

The Dollar being 1900 lasted for less than a day. They didn't stock up anything. It's old stocks. Funnily, most are still increasing price till today instead of to reduce.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:24pm On Mar 05
Waiting for the next
Hudson777:
leave wahala for who get am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 9:24pm On Mar 05
I keep on asking everyone here making profit to pay some percentage of your profit to Federal Government. Government needs money to boost our economy and to provide infrastructure for the benefit of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 9:34pm On Mar 05
😆😆 ☝️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:35pm On Mar 05
Everything is dumping. Sp500... Nasdaq... Are we there yet? The famous correction Abi na depression.

Hope it's a normal correction make the dip no carry us go where we no no...

Courage to the ones that locked profit, then put back in the market before correction.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 9:41pm On Mar 05
civilserva:
I keep on asking everyone here making profit to pay some percentage of your profit to Federal Government. Government needs money to boost our economy and to provide infrastructure for the benefit of everyone.

You need to actually STFU.
Do you know how much I pay in taxes or companies pay in taxes?

Do you know how much this government takes from you daily on VAT?

Do you know how much other Nigerians pay daily/monthly/yearly as taxes?

Do you know how much they make from customs and crude oil sales?

Or how much they make from other ministries?

Do you know how much they borrow on consistent basis?

What have they done with those monies except to loot it and buy SUV'S and Yatch for themselves and their children?

If you don't gtfoh ee, God will punish you

31 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 9:53pm On Mar 05
iLegendd:

The Dollar being 1900 lasted for less than a day. They didn't stock up anything. It's old stocks. Funnily, most are still increasing price till today instead of to reduce.

You are not in the business of importing and exporting that's why you are talking like that. Importers sent money to their suppliers abroad on that particular day you are talking about. The goods they paid for won't get to Nigeria until the next two to three months. If exchange rate falls before the market arrives, should they sell @ a loss?

If naira lose more value before their good arrives, they will sell @ the current exchange rate because if they fail to do that and they put in emotions and sentiment into their business, loss and poverty is knocking @ their door overtime, exchange rate volatility will wipe all their gains and labour away, you buy something at 100 naira , you put in sentiment, sold at 105 naira when price is going up everywhere, you restocked @ the rate of N150.

Will your stock be increasing or decreasing? Will your shop have more goods or it ll be diminishing? Will you be progressing in your business or retrogressing? To edge against exchange rate volatility, to reduce business risk and to edge against the ravaging hyperinflation currently being experienced in Nigeria, that's what the business people can do so as not fall into abject penury.

Exchange rate volatility is affecting both the buyers and the sellers, and the sellers themselves ain't happy with the way prices are going up, because demand for their goods is reducing, purchasing power of the buyer is reducing thereby affecting the sellers' sales. When you see sellers increase price at this time , to the buyers, they feel like the sellers are making abnormal profit, but that's ain't correct, they are only trying to edge against inflation and and exchange rate volatility. If they want to remain in business, they just have to do that to stay afloat.

No business Man is happy about the way prices are going up and being unstable.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05
As a government representative that you are , may I inquire about the tangible efforts your government has made to warrant expecting citizens to willingly contribute a portion of their crypto profit?

Widespread unemployment, inadequate business infrastructure, insufficient basic amenities, limited access to loans and scholarships, and exorbitant education fees.

Amidst these struggles, many Nigerians rely on opportunities in cryptocurrency to sustain themselves. Yet, despite these challenges, you are here advocating for government...

E be like you wan make thunder fire your balls if you don't stop this nonsense advocate. Ode oshi

civilserva:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by baronkelvin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05
Mehn what is happening
Everything is just dumping
Cc all the Bosses which way to go
iLgendd
GRACEGLORY
twosquare
And others
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05
baronkelvin:
Mehn what is happening
iLgendd
GRACEGLORY
twosquare
And others

The truth is that. Almost everyone who have been in this game for long knows that this will happen. And it will still dump further but I don't know where it will bottom out whenever you say this out of emotions, people start to cause you. The best thing to do in this situation is to hold on and don't sell off out of emotions. Get more funds and start DCAing as we don't know the bottom. One day e go soon rise the real one. This is bitter truth that some people don't want to hear. All they want to hear is We are already in bull, it will keep rising. Etc

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05
baronkelvin:
Mehn what is happening
iLgendd
GRACEGLORY
twosquare
And others
Nothing happening than a correction taking place. I said this some days back, and today again.

The dust is much now...People should relax and allow it to settle. Nothing special

twosquare:
The way dem go liquidate some people today, ehn.... grin grin grin

Let me go and pass my prop account challenge.

twosquare:
March is expected to be a bull month, and at the same time, a bull trap.

Hence, always prepare ahead for such eventuality.

twosquare:
Market is overheated right now, always prepare for an imminent correction at the back of your mind...don't let this be like Jan 3 dump...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05
Starboytwo:
With the rate I'm going, I go buy motor this year.

Thank you guys. I appreciate everyone of you.
By now, money of the tyre of the motor must've been removed by BTC going down.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05
Now I am getting irritated by people lamenting about the ,"red"...

Do u guys think price will be going up without corrections?

Those wey long market won't get liquidated?

Well...I'm guessing those lamenting are the new comers...they just heard about some bull then boom, they are in crypto.

Being seeing lots of I am new to crypto lately...

Maybe na the new guys we/they go use exit liquidity...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trippledots(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05
Please oh🙏, this Binance news of delisting every form of NGN on their exchange. What is the way forward o.

Is there a way to withdraw later, maybe with another exchange.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05
seanwilliam:

Honestly speaking I was about to empty my bag Yesterday, I just managed convince myself grin
Openifoluwa
don't o before you will start regretting

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ningishzida: 1:03am On Mar 06
This doesn't happen everyday.
Got some luck bagging 1,640USDT from jumping in and out the market quickly today.
Na luck shall cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by studentofTruth: 1:45am On Mar 06
cryptodotcom website no longer opening
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:17am On Mar 06
SaintUlot:

I typed a reply for this twice, but deleted them because I don't want to argue. You have some points there, but most business people don't just buy when prices go up impulsively like that. They wait and monitor the market first. Same thing with crypto.

Whether a Nigerian buys something or not from another country, whenever price goes up, they increase, but will never reduce when it goes down.

Business is not only about profit, but reputation and keeping your customers too. Loyal customer base equals longevity and more profits. Even Dangote runs losses at times too.

I used to buy from Amazon and AliExpress, but
I mostly use 1688, other Chinese sites or local sites like Jumia and Konga now.

So, I'm not an outsider. Increase? Yes, but reduce when it goes down and incur some loss too just the same way your customers incur financial loss when you increase price on your old stock just because Dollar went up.

Yes, I know the excuse will be: If I don't increase price, I won't have enough money to restock. There is always an excuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mh53(m): 5:21am On Mar 06
This place seems awfully quiet, I hope many people survived the subsequent liquidations, this is the one of the highest i have ever seen, $1.4B in total liquidations so far- 300k plus traders affected.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Greenwealth01: 6:37am On Mar 06
If you are interested in staking money in a presale that can possibly yield minimum 20x in this Q1, signify and let's work on it. Presale ends in 3 days.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:57am On Mar 06
mh53:
This place seems awfully quiet, I hope many people survived the subsequent liquidations, this is the one of the highest i have ever seen, $1.4B in total liquidations so far- 300k plus traders affected.

We are used to it, red means silent grieving, green means happiness, posting gains, planning weddings,motor cycles, refreshing app, looking at profit deciding whether to go to work next day grin... Crab market means fight and debate. Don't worry the chart Forex analyst and cat meme coin airdrop posters will soon come. New 'Messiahs' too will be born, 'If BTC doesn't go to 66.5k it will come down to 65.6k(BTC currently 65.9k)'.
Just relax and enjoy every moment.
May this cycle favor everyone of us. Better to take profit and carry oyoryor than be a bag carrier.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:39am On Mar 06
Fastt:

We are used to it, red means silent grieving, green means happiness, posting gains, planning weddings,motor cycles, refreshing app, looking at profit deciding whether to go to work next day grin... Crab market means fight and debate. Don't worry the chart Forex analyst and cat meme coin airdrop posters will soon come. New 'Messiahs' too will be born, If BTC doesn't go to 66.5k it will come down to 65.6k(BTC currently 65.9k)'.
May this cycle favor everyone of us. Better to take profit and carry oyoryor than be a bag carrier.

grin grin grin the bolded reminds me of someone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 7:59am On Mar 06
I thought someone said naira is going to N900

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:10am On Mar 06
Paykay:
I thought someone said naira is going to N900
just sold some at 1590 yesterday.. almost 1600+ today

I wan make em reach 2k/$ asap
cool

Maybe this time, they'd blame nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:30am On Mar 06
Fastt:

We are used to it, red means silent grieving, green means happiness, posting gains, planning weddings,motor cycles, refreshing app, looking at profit deciding whether to go to work next day grin... Crab market means fight and debate. Don't worry the chart Forex analyst and cat meme coin airdrop posters will soon come. New 'Messiahs' too will be born, 'If BTC doesn't go to 66.5k it will come down to 65.6k(BTC currently 65.9k)'.

Kwakwa grin

Honestly, I thought about this option this morning, I have been in crypto since 2021 and I know what works and what’ doesn’t and how difficult to make profits and sustain/keep them.
So I want to be doing the bolded haha… but not here though because them go attack me…maybe on twitter or telegram: and be posting double edged or open-ended predictions, if A doesn’t happen, B will happen and anyone that happens I will post “I told you so”. And my followers will keep increasing.

Away from that

But the gospel truth remains that only few people will make multiple exes trading spot. The money or life changing money is in either futures or memes and then catching airdrops. People who benefit from spot are people who have up to probably 2k, trading and removing profit at 15%, 20% and so on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01, Ezemarcel(m), FlashDboy, Rainbow10, Deasegun19(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.