Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327926 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:
I don't like answering your questions because they never end. Also, @Azaland, you're making me dislike coming to this thread. Create a thread to promote your scam. I don't like disturbance, I don't like scam.

Bye
Lol, chairman abeg consider me nah, i no be ur enemy oo, I didn't see nigeria banks 4 withdrawal!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 3:41pm On Apr 27
Been a while I posted. What a market!!!
BTC currently is range trading btw the 59k - 66k.
Monthly close is coming up by Tuesday.

If we break below 59k (less likely) on the monthly close, it’s bad for the crypto market but if we maintain this range trading (more likely) into the next month or better still close above 68k, May will be a confirmation for phase 4 (Parabolic).

From my view, as it stands, the market is repeating itself when we range traded btw 25k - 30k few months ago before the pop started. As long as we stay in the aforementioned range & May continues with the higher lows and higher highs, we’re more likely to pop than drop.

Global markets especially the US market will be propped up until after the election in November.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:24pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:

You'll still come back to advertise it with a long and boring text that I have never bothered to read. Mark my word, you'll still come back. Your too stubborn and adamant.

Scammers never give up until they succeed or get exposed. I'm not calling you a scammer, but everything about your coin looks like a scam. I know it is, but I'll just pretend it's not to avoid hurting your feelings.

From your below average iPhone 4s made logo to the unprofessional texts, font, color and advertising.

Even if you claim it's not a scam, everything looks too unprofessional.

I don't even know why I'm giving you this attention.

I QUIT!

Just don't disturb us with Aza anything. Come here and contribute like Graceglory and everyone who contributes without promoting any Aza.

After your free contribution for 3-7 years, you can now come promote your Aza-scam and we'll buy because we've developed trust in you.

Even if you're a scammer or not, learn to
build TRUST first before you promote.
It's crucial. If you're too impatient to build trust, then use millions to run ads on Google, Tiktok, YouTube, blogs, etc.

build TRUST first before you promote. It's crucial

This is paramount and therefore should be prioritized. I can tell by experience… I sell electronics, and I don’t pay ads while all my competitors do, but I ensured I build trust overt the years. Then, another thing, building trust is one thing, keeping the trust is another.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 4:41pm On Apr 27
GRACEGLORY:

This is paramount and therefore should be prioritized. I can tell by experience… I sell electronics, and I don’t pay ads while all my competitors do, but I ensured I build trust overt the years. Then, another thing, building trust is one thing, keeping the trust is another.

True, sir.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27
Just looked at my wallet now. Omo.

I'm still smiling. Only one coin has turned to dust and that was a silly gamble that I gave up dca on.

The others have lost value but its all good.

Why am I smiling despite the red. Only those who futures have choked will understand.

I'm going to gather what I can over the next 3 months and beef up my current state. Only 1 more coin I'll add to the mix. And continue dca all the others.

I'm hodl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 4:49pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:
Omo this rollercoaster is too much 📍
Where are we going gan gan ?
Abi bull na 2025? Omo me tire o
there are alot of uncertainity in the market this is connnected to the u.s economy and the war in the middle east.

The war in the middle east has been put on hold for now.

The problem now is the u.s economy infact most analyst have been warning about this since last year.

Some believe we are in for a bloody summer (may will be bloody ) because of the uncertainity in the u.s economy.

For me i believe bitcoin has completed the halving rally but didnot take out its high of 72k.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27
Abeg make una pity this azaland before him go commit suicide for here.

Economy no good everybody dey find wey, maybe e don bomb Yankee finish e no pay, e Wan come try e luck for crypto currency thread.

Azaland at least I know say u fit see one mumu wey fit invest 10$ for your aza to help ur business... Pele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27
Abeg bosses.
Just 8$ btc was sent to my address, I didn’t recieve it , it shows completed from sender’s end,
Now I checked my address on btc explorer, it shows 79$ as balance, whereas I have 126$ on the wallet and it’s not even btc ..
What could be wrong.
It’s my address but the balance on btc explorer doesn’t correlate with my wallet balance , Moreso I no recieve am.

Cc graceglory
Legend

Twosquare
Chicacha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 7:41pm On Apr 27
sheanzy:
Abeg make una pity this azaland before him go commit suicide for here.

Economy no good everybody dey find wey, maybe e don bomb Yankee finish e no pay, e Wan come try e luck for crypto currency thread.

Azaland at least I know say u fit see one mumu wey fit invest 10$ for your aza to help ur business... Pele

Buy 1,000 at $10 now and thank me by December.

We are completing locking and vesting this weekend based on the whitepaper and distribution, then funds come in.

This is a tiny presale of 1% used to test market sentiments. All 1% (2.1m tokens) almost held or allocated. Almost.

We got the feedback we needed. Airdrops also running.

Thank you all.

I appreciate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 7:44pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:
Abeg bosses.
Just 8$ btc was sent to my address, I didn’t recieve it , it shows completed from sender’s end,
Now I checked my address on btc explorer, it shows 79$ as balance, whereas I have 126$ on the wallet and it’s not even btc ..
What could be wrong.
It’s my address but the balance on btc explorer doesn’t correlate with my wallet balance , Moreso I no recieve am.

Cc graceglory
Legend

Twosquare
Chicacha
Can you share some screenshot? Blur out sensitive data.

Let's see what wrong.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 8:08pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:
Abeg bosses.
What could be wrong.
If the transaction has been confirmed and u didn't receive it in your wallet, it means the person did not send it. No two ways about it. You can paste the address here to help u check if it recorded any transaction. Concerning the explorer, guess u didn't understand the transaction history reading on the address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27
jayce232:

If the transaction has been confirmed and u didn't receive it in your wallet, it means the person did not send it. No two ways about it. You can paste the address here to help u check if it recorded any transaction. Concerning the explorer, guess u didn't understand the transaction history reading on the address

On btc explorer , it actually shows on the history ..

Funnily enough , the balance is not corresponding to my wallet address on kucoin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:26pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:
Abeg bosses.
What could be wrong.

Cc graceglory
Legend

Twosquare
Chicacha

If it was completed, then it was not sent to you. Let the person confirm with you again if they sent it to the right account.
I think they sent you scam oo. Maybe when you try to withdraw that 79$ balance, they will take your 126$.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:28pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

Funnily enough , the balance is not corresponding to my wallet address on kucoin
It was sent to him. I got Ape coin to like this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 8:32pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

Use bitref. com
You will see the accurate balance and if the address received the said transaction today. If u don't see it, know the person is lying & sent a doctored screenshot. Explorer can be confusing at times.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27
jayce232:

Use bitref. com
You will see the accurate balance and if the address received the said transaction today. If u don't see it, know the person is lying & sent a doctored screenshot. Explorer can be confusing at times.

It’s the same. And I can’t find it on my wallet, it’s not adding up

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27
Chikacha:

It was sent to him. I got Ape coin to like this.
Tbh the thing just confuse me, funnily enough ehn, I don’t have any btc on that wallet and it’s showing 79$ balance on btc explorer, bitref and blockcypher.
And the history shows he sent 8$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 8:43pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

It’s the same. And I can’t find it on my wallet, it’s not adding up
But the transaction is there, sent today $8.04?
What wallet are u using?
Are u sure this particular address was copied from that wallet? Because the transaction was sent to this address, u can see it from the screenshot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 8:46pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

Tbh the thing just confuse me, funnily enough ehn, I don’t have any btc on that wallet and it’s showing 79$ balance on btc explorer, bitref and blockcypher.
And the history shows he sent 8$
You need to check if this particular address match with the one in your wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27
jayce232:

But the transaction is there, sent today $8.04?
What wallet are u using?
Are u sure this particular address was copied from that wallet? Because the transaction was sent to this address, u can see it from the screenshot.
It’s my address o. It’s kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:51pm On Apr 27
Chikacha:

If it was completed, then it was not sent to you. Let the person confirm with you again if they sent it to the right account.
I think they sent you scam oo. Maybe when you try to withdraw that 79$ balance, they will take your 126$.

seanwilliam

That’s likely, and other balance paid for the gas. But that’s just an assumption, though. Update your app, and check again. If up to date, refresh, or log out completely, and log back in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 8:57pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

It’s my address o. It’s kucoin
Since it's an exchange wallet, maybe u should give it sometime, but it is supposed to reflect immediately as the transaction has been confirmed. The confusing thing here again is the previous transactions that amounted to $79 were they sent by u? Every transaction on that address was supposed to be sent by u.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27
jayce232:

Since it's an exchange wallet, maybe u should give it sometime, but it is supposed to reflect immediately as the transaction has been confirmed. The confusing thing here again is the previous transactions that amounted to $79 were they sent by u? Every transaction on that address was supposed to be sent by u.
I’ve updated the apps, re login then refreshed too.

The most confusing is, I don’t have btc on the wallet, I have another coins of 129$ on it as of now.
But the balance is showing 79$ worth of btc on blockchain , on the transaction history on blockchain dem , it shows 8$
@ graceglory chicacha,

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 9:19pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

The most confusing is, I don’t have btc on the wallet, I have another coins of 129$ on it as of now.
But the balance is showing 79$ worth of btc on blockchain , on the transaction history on blockchain dem , it shows 8$
This screenshot u uploaded was the one the sender sent to u right? As exchange wallet, u will be seeing two btc balance in kucoin, one the btc equivalent of your total assets, which is the default $129 & the main amount on your btc address. The main amount on your btc address is what explorer will read, so it is going to be different from the default one in your wallet homepage.

What I want to confirm is, have u sent btc to this address before? Were u the one that sent the previous transactions that amounted to $79? That btc address is assigned to only your exchange account, every sent transaction on it is supposed to be done by u. If u weren't the one that sent those previous transactions, then there is an error somewhere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:32pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

@ graceglory chicacha,

Okay, let’s try another one, check whether KuCoin is undergoing its periodic server maintenance or downtime which I doubt, though.. Clear your KuCoin wallet application's cache memory, too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27
jayce232:

This screenshot u uploaded was the one the sender sent to u right? As exchange wallet, u will be seeing two btc balance in kucoin, one the btc equivalent of your total assets, which is the default $129 & the main amount on your btc address. The main amount on your btc address is what explorer will read, so it is going to be different from the default one in your wallet homepage.

What I want to confirm is, have u sent btc to this address before? Were u the one that sent the previous transactions that amounted to $79? That btc address is assigned to only your exchange account, every sent transaction on it is supposed to be done by u. If u weren't the one that sent those previous transactions, then there is an error somewhere
The last two screenshots i sent was from the sender.
The address is mine, on my kucoin account, the 8 $ doesn’t reflect on my transaction history , and my balance is 129$ sushi coin . I don’t have any btc nor other coin on the wallet.
But on the btc explorer, it shows 79$ balance , and on the history on blockchain it shows he sent 8$ with 3$ charges.

And yes I’ve used the wallet to recieve coin from this same person once and other persons.

I’m just kinda confused
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 9:34pm On Apr 27
seanwilliam:

The last two screenshots i sent was from the sender.
The address is mine, on my kucoin account, the 8 $ doesn’t reflect on my transaction history , and my balance is 129$ sushi coin . I don’t have any btc nor other coin on the wallet.
But on the btc explorer, it shows 79$ balance , and on the history on blockchain it shows he sent 8$ with 3$ charges.

And yes I’ve used the wallet to recieve coin from this same person once and other persons.

I’m just kinda confused
But have u used that particular btc address to receive btc in your kucoin wallet before? There are more than two previous btc transactions on that particular btc address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chijohn42k(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27
GRACEGLORY
Good Evening Boss in the House. Please, Can you tell me if galaxy-mining.space/registration.html?parrain=4149 is genuine or not base on Bnb smart chain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:19pm On Apr 27
Chijohn42k:
GRACEGLORY
Good Evening Boss in the House. Please, Can you tell me if galaxy-mining.space/registration.html?parrain=4149 is genuine or not base on Bnb smart chain

Malware, malware, malware, Galaxy-mining.space has gained a reputation for being untrustworthy due to a combination of factors
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27
Azaland:

Buy 1,000 at $10 now and thank me by December.

We are completing locking and vesting this weekend based on the whitepaper and distribution, then funds come in.

This is a tiny presale of 1% used to test market sentiments. All 1% (2.1m tokens) almost held or allocated. Almost.

We got the feedback we needed. Airdrops also running.

Thank you all.

I appreciate.
thief. Sell your destiny and invest in your project
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 4:19am On Apr 28
Uniqueaccountant:
thief. Sell your destiny and invest in your project
I'll prove you wrong.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:02am On Apr 28
Azaland:

I'll prove you wrong.

Y'all should take note dat deflover is back here with a new strategy,... Know dis know Peace ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nna777, Ekehwinz, abujub(m), rilwan09, Agentsalt, seanwilliam(m), BareFacedLies(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.