Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349485 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 3:43pm On Apr 29
Biteized:
Bulls where are you

Is this the bull you're looking for?

The government still has it locked in a cage!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29
Evaloyal2J:

Please sir, how do I remove usdt from earn to funding on okx? I don't even know I set earn on idle usdt.
Click on Grow menu, Earn and you'll see it there. It's auto-added in your Flexible account. You can redeem it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 5:19pm On Apr 29
This happened to me too and I posted it here. You deposit MUST be minimum $1 after charges.

seanwilliam:
Jayce232
Graceglory
Chicacha.
Thank you all for your contributions God bless you..

This is the feedback from the support ..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tweakstar: 5:40pm On Apr 29
EniHolar:
Please help.

I'm seeing this message on my Near Wallet
You were punished for using automatic mining or large number of multi accounts. Your mining speed is reduced by 10 times

What can I do?

Sorry for the issue you are having, please how are you able to mine the coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tweakstar: 9:21pm On Apr 29
Uniqueaccountant:
sell off to usdt or tron and transfer to trustwallet ..then connect TW to pancake or any dex and buy btc

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:19pm On Apr 29
Hello my lovely Family.

How are you guys doing??

It's really been a while.

Sir iLegend greetings to you sir.
GRACEGLORY respect sir, SeanWiliam I dey hail boss.
Twosquare my regards sir.

Thanks to you all and everyone Patronising us in our Vendorship business.

Been a while but we are back fully now.

So what are we looking at??

What's the latest on board sirs and mas??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:28am On Apr 30
iLegendd:
Click on Grow menu, Earn and you'll see it there. It's auto-added in your Flexible account. You can redeem it.
thanks you sir, it worked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hoelujohn: 7:55am On Apr 30
Don't buy any crypto or sell any for now. Account freezing will be massive. All monies will be diverted to CBN

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 8:16am On Apr 30
Hoelujohn:
Don't buy any crypto or sell any for now. Account freezing will be massive. All monies will be diverted to CBN
Keep your advise to yourself!
The bank will only know if a person tell them it is a cryptto transaction. Emiefele tried it under buhari govt & failed. Moreover we know why the commercial banks are after digital banks. They should first fix the economy. Fuel is now selling for N800

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:32am On Apr 30
GovernmentAgent:

Is this the bull you're looking for?

The government still has it locked in a cage!
What type of name is this? You're not welcome here. Get out.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 10:10am On Apr 30
Hoelujohn:
Your caution is well received, however
Buyers are not really at risk.
It's the sellers who really need to be cautious or screen off selling to new clients, because the useless government sends out their rogue agents to buy Usdt from the Exchanges then turn around to target the Sellers Bank declaring those transactions as coming from fraudulent source.
It's a more brazen clamp down on the remaining Exchanges worse than what they did to Binance.
It's the CSU alumnus guy's way of "strengthening the naira" by killing all legitimate businesses in the country just like what has been done to Landmark that brings in Tourism Dollars. "Maybe they want everyone to turn to Narcotics dealers🤷

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 10:26am On Apr 30
jayce232:

Keep your advise to yourself!
The bank will only know if a person tell them it is a cryptto transaction. Emiefele tried it under buhari govt & failed. Moreover we know why the commercial banks are after digital banks. They should first fix the economy. Fuel is now selling for N800
Den dey advise you you dey talk shit! Oya, go and advertise your USDT for sale first and see if your accounts will not be frozen.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 10:31am On Apr 30
Elliotwaveforec:

Den dey advise you you dey talk shit! Oya, go and advertise your USDT for sale first and see if your accounts will not be frozen.
We ask u for advise?
It's no longer binance, but Opay?
Please keep shut & stop constituting nuisance here! Fuel is now selling for 800 naira, power supply is almost zero with high tarrif, go advice your govt on that & stop posting nonsense here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeHero1: 10:32am On Apr 30
EniHolar:
Please help.

I'm seeing this message on my Near Wallet
You were punished for using automatic mining or large number of multi accounts. Your mining speed is reduced by 10 times

What can I do?

You look good. Let's talk about crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 10:38am On Apr 30
What is really the nexus between USDT (a cryptocurrency) and the USD ( physical cash) ? ?

Can USDT/ Naira rate influence USD/Naira rate ? ?

While we watch the thoughtless attack on crypto exchanges are we to also expect a similar onslaught on Nairaland currency thread which was already in existence, doing crypto exchanges, long before Binance? ?

I am not surprised, because it is said that "people get the government they deserve"
When you say "Education na scam" and allow people with fraudulent academic backgrounds to take charge of leadership" you will definitely get a "push and start" economic management that is when they not outrightly looting 😛

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 10:45am On Apr 30
jayce232:

We ask u for advise?
It's no longer binance, but Opay?
Please keep shut & stop constituting nuisance here! Fuel is now selling for 800 naira, power supply is almost zero with high tarrif, go advice your govt on that & stop posting nonsense here

I know this forum doesn't belong to your Mama, you nonentity! I would continue being a 'nuisance" here, go and report me to the government.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 10:54am On Apr 30
Elliotwaveforec:

I know this forum doesn't belong to your Mama, you nonentity! I would continue being a 'nuisance" here, go and report me to the government.
You honestly don't have shame. You think u are doing me, u are only mortgaging the future of your children for leaders who don't care. Is there any money laundering that is higher than the one in govt? The amount a former governor paid for children school fees, was it through digital bank or cryptto??
After the binance saga & noise, shame no suppose allow una come out. Immediately bloomberg raised alert of foreign reserve depleting drastically, naira started losing value? Your govt should keep shutting down legitimate businesses, furthering shrinking a struggling economy. Let's see how far u people will continue to chase shadows. Shameless thing!

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by productsrules(m): 11:46am On Apr 30
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.

With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, check my signature and pm me for details.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:09pm On Apr 30
This place will soon turn to mini politics section.

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30
cheesy
They have spoilt this beautiful thread
This is not what I use to see in 2021 oh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:52pm On Apr 30
Tflex01:
This place will soon turn to mini politics section.

cool

I nobody answers them, they will leave.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30
If you're not going through pains in one of your accounts, you'll never understand the direction of the market.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 1:17pm On Apr 30
Allthelight:
there are alot of uncertainity in the market this is connnected to the u.s economy and the war in the middle east.

The war in the middle east has been put on hold for now.

The problem now is the u.s economy infact most analyst have been warning about this since last year.

Some believe we are in for a bloody summer (may will be bloody ) because of the uncertainity in the u.s economy.

For me i believe bitcoin has completed the halving rally but didnot take out its high of 72k.

Bitcoin will test support soon i believe...

Market activity is always low in the summer.... So it is going to be hot two months

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30
My accounts has lost taste undecided oh God of bullrun show thy self cry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30
Desperation is the fastest way to regret.

Having your money in 1 account is the fastest way to impulsive and uncalculated purchase which mostly leads to depression.

Not having extra money always available for round 2 to round 3 dip is the fastest way to frustration.

Frustration is the fastest way of pulling out of the market at loss and the beginning of "crypto is a scam."

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30
All these tramadol patients roaming around this thread, advicing traders to sell their usdt,... Abeg wetin b unah own nah, Elliottcow abi wetin b him name self undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 2:02pm On Apr 30
Now is not a bad time to bag some Solana

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MamaFutures: 2:11pm On Apr 30
MamaFutures:
No body has ever become rich in crypto or forex by joining a signal group. Why do you want to be the 1st person?
You can't hammer in crypto by buying some shitcoins, & then hold them for the rest of your life. So why are you doing so?
It can only take an experience forex or crypto trader/investor to identify another experience forex or crypto trader/investor. But a newbie can't do that; a newbie (like most of u) is strongly likely to follow another newbie out of ignorant, & then loss money in the long run.
*To be a good crypto investor, u must 1st be a good crypto trader (this doesn't mean that you should start trading futures with real money as a beginner).

*The fact that someone has been in this crypto field for years & appear to have gained experience in or outside this forum, doesn't mean that he/she is making money (we only give what we hv & not what we don't have).

*Anyone giving you tips of best crypto to buy & hold; when to buy & when to sell is not only harming you but also him/herself.
(This is because the mkt environment is not designed to operate that way, psychologically speaking; & money is not made in crypto by buying & holding best crypto, but by learning how to let your wins to run & cut your losses short through proper position sizing).

*Only truly experience & profitable traders know these secrets (& won't violate them, even when it seems like they don't want u to attain financial freedom).

*So whenever you come across a good crypto trader/investor don't ask the wrong questions (like the right crypto to buy or when to buy etc- if he/she is doing that just know that he/she is not for real); rather ask the right questions which are hw to access the right materials for learning & hw to go about learning how to attain financial freedom by trading/investing in crypto.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by frugal(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30
santos123:
I purchased 50k naira worth of usdt and I made transfer to the wrong bank but the same acc number. The owner is now telling me to send extra 20k to release the coin. What should I do?
The money will be reversed to you, contact your bank. I'm not sure he'll be credited.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 3:34pm On Apr 30
MamaFutures:

*To be a good crypto investor, u must 1st be a good crypto trader (this doesn't mean that you should start trading futures with real money as a beginner).

*So whenever you come across a good crypto trader/investor don't ask the wrong questions (like the right crypto to buy or when to buy etc- if he/she is doing that just know that he/she is not really); rather ask the right questions which are hw to access the right materials for learning & hw to go about learning how to attain financial freedom by trading/investing in crypto.

GOD Bless you sir/ma MamaFutures for emphasising the high importance of KNOWLEDGE.

Because of lack of knowledge or simply because of laziness, many are now gamblers, advanced speculators.

But seriously, knowledge is gold.

Ask the right questions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: adb7(m), BOOKWORMLUX(m), Luckyss(m), Ningishzida, Elliotwaveforec, keniwonder(m), owunabastard, Akpaamunsi, Ayinla1440(m), omopretty1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.