Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,222 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3420682 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (3703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 6:25pm On May 21
IAmHim1:
Support and resistance don't work in any financial markets at all
If it did, everyone would be millionaires...even you
Sorry
The only thing you have said that makes sense or maybe I rather say, I agree with.
Others you have been talking to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 7:10pm On May 21
Its no longer news that millions of everyday people made good money from Notcoin few days ago, so there is so much interest for Airdrops.
But truth is lots of Airdrops out there is TOTAL waste of time. Plus engaging in some of them could compromise your wallet, making you lose money if you connect.
Like I have been saying in my earlier posts here, if you are new, join a WhatsApp group for guidance.

While you are at it, get in on the CEX Airdrop
It's like Binance doing an Airdrop, does it need further marketing

For more guidance, send me a WhatsApp message on the number below (in my signature) asking to join the Crypto Growth Initiative group.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On May 21
My little BTC cycle research which most of you probably know already. If you want more, drop a like.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:30pm On May 21
sweetveek:
its not the same thing
It's same thing. You hated your math teacher so bad. I can tell.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:31pm On May 21
Dundalk:
my G...

grin
Your G?

How??

Are you drunk or something?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 7:34pm On May 21
OgogoroFreak:
Your G?

How??

Are you drunk or something?
point of correction..

we are drunk..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On May 21
Valwezzy:

What's your stop-loss, please?

Can I also adjust my stop-loss if the trade is already live?
No stop loss. It's money I'm willing to lose. Though, I may start using trailing stop loss. I have never used it before.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DiamondEye: 8:21pm On May 21
IAmHim1:
Hi

They aren't fallen angels per say

They're HUMANS LIKE YOU AND I

a lott of knowledge has been hidden from human...

heck!

Tesla was working on wireless electricity before his death...WHERE IS HIS WORK NOW

want to know why it was hidden

Wireless electricity means NO MORE DEPENDENCE ON CRUDE and its refined product FOR ELECTRICITY/e energy...were talking jet fuels, petrol, kerosene...diesel....

Heck. Bus fare would be dirt cheap because everyone would be able to posses one....create your own car design...just attach an energy source and drive away

Agriculture would be cheap cus every farm tool would have sufficient power not dependent on crude or it's refined product

But Teslas work was buried. cry

They only give you glimpses of his work in star wars movies

What of nuclear energy...they'll tell you is this and that grin.

Solar panels are only 40% efficient so the sun hitting the panels, about 60% is just heat and not being used. Ask the engineers to study for an upgrade. An upgrade is then made

Engineer is killed, his/her work is buried grin
But when it came to Corona, a vaccine was created in months
Impressive grin grin grin

The powers that be need control...the same way some people feel like doing good and helping others around them is same way there are some people that feel the need to just do bad.

This is a crypto thread so I try as much as possible not to bring up spirituality. I've done so in my other thread

I try as much as possible to make others see but I dunno. I just dunno why people don't want to embrace the truth.

It's sad unno

You were making a bit of sense in your earlier posts until you got here then it became obvious that you smoked some expired shit!

It is necessarry for me to respond and debunk some of the rubbish you wrote otherwise people who are ignorant will think the trash you wrote is the gospel truth!

First off your theory about engineers being killed off because of their works is trash

Secondly your statement that wireless electricity will obviate the need for dependence on crude oil for electricity generation has to be the most ignorant and foolish statement anyone has posted on Nairaland since the beginning of this year!

There is a big difference between electricity generation and electricity transmission. Crude oil is used for power generation through its derivatives such as petrol, diesel, natural gas etc which are used to power turbines (Combined or single cycle) in gas or diesel plants.

Wireless charging on the other hand (Which is even still at early stages) is a method of wheeling (Transporting) power from one point to another point. Because wireless charging technology has not reached an advanced state it is only being used for domestic uses such as in homes or in cars for charging phones and other small appliances.

Presently speaking there is no country in the world that has the technology to transmit large quantity of electricity wirelessly over a large distance.

Even if wireless charging technology reaches advanced stage today it will not necessarily have any impact on crude oil usage and it will definitely not make agriculture cheaper like you have suggested.

Stick to what you know and stop spinning nonsensical conspiracy theories that have no basis in science!

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 8:43pm On May 21
IAmHim1:
Hi

They aren't fallen angels per say

They're HUMANS LIKE YOU AND I

a lott of knowledge has been hidden from human...

heck!

Tesla was working on wireless electricity before his death...WHERE IS HIS WORK NOW

want to know why it was hidden

Wireless electricity means NO MORE DEPENDENCE ON CRUDE and its refined product FOR ELECTRICITY/e energy...were talking jet fuels, petrol, kerosene...diesel....

Heck. Bus fare would be dirt cheap because everyone would be able to posses one....create your own car design...just attach an energy source and drive away

Agriculture would be cheap cus every farm tool would have sufficient power not dependent on crude or it's refined product

But Teslas work was buried. cry

They only give you glimpses of his work in star wars movies

What of nuclear energy...they'll tell you is this and that grin.

Solar panels are only 40% efficient so the sun hitting the panels, about 60% is just heat and not being used. Ask the engineers to study for an upgrade. An upgrade is then made

Engineer is killed, his/her work is buried grin

But when it came to Corona, a vaccine was created in months

Impressive grin grin grin

The powers that be need control...the same way some people feel like doing good and helping others around them is same way there are some people that feel the need to just do bad.

This is a crypto thread so I try as much as possible not to bring up spirituality. I've done so in my other thread

I try as much as possible to make others see but I dunno. I just dunno why people don't want to embrace the truth.

It's sad unno

The bolded is false! there are so many cars, buses and lorries in Canada, including their TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) buses that run fully on electricity, say only what you know even though I agree with some parts of your earlier posts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Genius3D(m): 9:06pm On May 21
iLegendd:
My little BTC cycle research which most of you probably know already. If you want more, drop a like.

for this post I give it to you, I may be new in this thread but I'm very much experience with Bitcoin trading and fundamentals. What you said is very correct which shows you know what you are doing. What you have here is what is on my jotter also gotten from research and experience since my trading in 2017.

Only does that takes pain to study are worthy of profit, others will only loss thereby creating liquidity and profit for us that have taken time to study thereby showing ourselves approved for profit.

To add to what you said for those interested to learn, Bitcoin has 1 year of bearish trend and 3 years of bullish trend. Buy at the end of the bearish trend which is the beginning of the bullish trend, then sell at the peak of the bullish trend. To keep it simple 2023 January was the end of the bearish trend for 2022 and the beginning of the bullish trend what I call prebullish rull. So a good trader that knows the fundamentals will buy then.

Then sell at the peak of the bullish trend which comes estimately a year after the halving in our case last quarter of 2025, personally I took 1 Oct 2025 as when I will exit my holdings for profit.

This cycle and fundamentals continues.

For those that enjoy day trading this is a simple and effective ways, I have two strategies one is long term investments which is what I did above and a shorter term investments/trading to pay daily bills.

In the bullish run avoid shorting doesnt mean you won't gain if you short but you are better off and safer to avoid shorting yes during a short period after halving is good time to short but you need to know when to stop that's why I cry you all should study fundamentals.

Use a simple daily price closing cross over against the 30 day moving average, when the daily close price is above the 30 day moving average you bull and when it is below you sell. There are times when you will loose but trust me on the long run you will be profitable

During the bear market you short using daily price below 30 day moving average.

The next bearish run year is 2026 take note.

When you know these happy are ye.

The next time to buy and hold is February 2027 which will be the end of the 2026 bearish run

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shelbychoco(f): 9:50pm On May 21
🎁 Get up to 1M yescoin bonus 🎁https:///theYescoin_bot/Yescoin?startapp=Yh6HHR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 10:17pm On May 21
Tflex01:

The bolded is false! there are so many cars, buses and lorries in Canada, including their TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) buses that run fully on electricity, say only what you know even though I agree with some parts of your earlier posts.
You are the one who should be adhering to your advice "say only what you know" 😂😂 LOL, you obviously don't know what Tesla work was about, you should have nicely asked to get the details, Like he said he doesn't want to derail this crypto thread.
Tesla work was beyond electricity, something called free energy. And like he said, it was actually buried. And everyone who has attempted to reopen has met similar fate or gone into hiding abandoning the project. Find out more about the "7 sisters company"

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:37pm On May 21
MrNovo:

You are the one who should be adhering to your advice "say only what you know" 😂😂 LOL, you obviously don't know what Tesla work was about, you should have nicely asked to get the details, Like he said he doesn't want to derail this crypto thread.
Tesla work was beyond electricity, something called free energy. And like he said, it was actually buried. And everyone who has attempted to reopen has met similar fate or gone into hiding abandoning the project. Find out more about the "7 sisters company"

ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:20pm On May 21
Pepe teaching shiba the lord's work
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:36pm On May 21
GRACEGLORY:
One wise man once made about or over $3K on my continuous babydoge's call here.

Shib, that token will make the taste of your mockery bitter in your mouth.

And for many who don't know, Doge is a spin-off of litecoin, you think Elon is stupid... Smh

As for lunc, you may think it's ended, but obviously you have no idea what's coming.

I haven't stopped nor repented over these tokens, only that a season had passed, another is not far away.

Rather than learning and working hard to accumulate and reaccess What you already have in your bags, you're here trolling and missing out.

GOD save those who are careless here if there won't be another bull run as the one coming.

Most of you already know I win more than I lose.

It's simply about the psychology of trading.

Zoom in at the number 6 logo from right, and the last one on the left.

You ain’t seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On May 21
Since people loved the version 1 of the BTC CYCLE post, I have decided to post version 2.

Note: it's the same as version 1, but I added more info without removing anything from the previous one.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On May 21
Continuation of version 2. Click like if you're interested in version 3 — the most detailed one.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:23am On May 22
Genius3D:

for this post I give it to you, I may be new in this thread but I'm very much experience with Bitcoin trading and fundamentals. What you said is very correct which shows you know what you are doing. What you have here is what is on my jotter also gotten from research and experience since my trading in 2017...
Great contribution! Well appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 4:04am On May 22
Nicca,

Please close your mouth

I didn't need anyone here to agree or not agree

This is Truth. I know you'll want to argue again and it's fine. I've done my part

When you're ready for the truth, you'll go out there and find it yourself
Tflex01:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benzene00: 4:34am On May 22
Paykay:
Even a blind man can see pepe is going to be the lead meme of this run

The Last time I saw a community this strong was Shiba inu in 2021.

I have a strong conviction pepe is going to outperform Shiba inu
Low key, you are underrated in this thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 4:45am On May 22
IAmHim1:
Nicca,

Please close your mouth

I didn't need anyone here to agree or not agree

This is Truth. I know you'll want to argue again and it's fine. I've done my part

When you're ready for the truth, you'll go out there and find it yourself

Do you still have a father?

Send the bolded to him.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 4:57am On May 22
All of you in this thread...
Well I'll be forgiving.

MOST of you in this thread BELIEVE NONSENSE about crypto and the world economy in general

You don't understand how money flows in the economy.

Crypto is paired with the dollar ie BTC/USD

USD there is the dollar!!

but you don't understand how dollar works neither do you seek to understand fractional reserve banking

https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay
This is fractional reserve banking. Show it to your real banker friends. If they say I'm pulling this off my arse, please feel free and call me out here. Call me a fraud once and for all

How do you think the united States government inject money into the united States economy huh

You think the government just borrow money and share it to all citizen account huh

The rich, which are the credit worthy, GETS THE NEW MONEY FIRST. And they buy assets ie Bitcoin, stocks and CRYPTO

by the time the money gets to you, fractional reserve banking has eaten the money making it look INFLATED...then you lot go on to buy crypto with it...LOLZZZZ

you, the poor, bought it late!

The rich bought early!!

But buying and selling pressure don't move the markets....the markets are just FINE-TUNED to make it look like buying and selling pressure works... lolzzzzz

that's why your news release are timed and the powers that be ARE IN CONTROL OF BASICALLY ALL NEWS CHANNELS... CNN...name it

If people don't get the news early, how would they react.
Because when they react, they would expect to see it reflect in the charts right....and if it doesn't reflect, they'll KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG.

So the Interbank traders gets the news first and after manual intervention, trade of it via what the market algorithm shows and then you see it reflect in the charts...then you think it was because there was massive selling, that's why price dropped

Lolzzzzz

NO!

THE MARKETS WAS FINE TUNED TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT
Doohhh!! grin grin grin

Wake up people

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON BEHIND YOUR BACKS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 5:01am On May 22
1) Read fractional reserve banking https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay

2) study how money is injected into the economy....ANY country running a debt based economy and HOW THE RICH GETS RICHER and the poor gets dumber
https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay#129762769

3) Read on Interbank price Delivery Algorithm, IPDA https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128967907

The beginning of your TIME understanding about the algorithm

4) STUDY the fundamentals.of a debt based economy
https://www.nairaland.com/8069458/wealth-series-pt-2-nigeria

Then you'll see.

And I know most of you are grown-ups...but after you see, you'll put your phone down and cry.

Cus you'll say to yourself ' how come this manage to escape me all these long years cry '

If you don't understand it now, show it to people who do.

Then observe the look in their eyes: almost like they found vast physical GOLD! wink

I wish you all well.
Love and light
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:09am On May 22
Dundalk:
point of correction..

we are drunk..

I drank burukutu too, not a drunkard though grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:31am On May 22
Any major dip might be the last grin
Last chance to accumulate I guess.

My little TA 🌝✌️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:04am On May 22
OgogoroFreak:
It's same thing. You hated your math teacher so bad. I can tell.
yeah its same but I think the guy made a mistake, he wanted to type 0.00000001 instead of the 00000000.1 he typed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:16am On May 22
benzene00:

Low key, you are underrated in this thread

dey reply urself with alternate, squirrel cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:44am On May 22
iLegendd:
Since people loved the version 1 of the BTC CYCLE post, I have decided to post version 2.

Note: it's the same as version 1, but I added more info without removing anything from the previous one.

Good stuff. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:46am On May 22
Genius3D:

Only does that takes pain to study are worthy of profit, others will only loss thereby creating liquidity and profit for us that have taken time to study thereby showing ourselves approved for profit.

To add to what you said for those interested to learn, Bitcoin has 1 year of bearish trend and 3 years of bullish trend. Buy at the end of the bearish trend which is the beginning of the bullish trend, then sell at the peak of the bullish trend. To keep it simple 2023 January was the end of the bearish trend for 2022 and the beginning of the bullish trend what I call prebullish rull. So a good trader that knows the fundamentals will buy then.

Then sell at the peak of the bullish trend which comes estimately a year after the halving in our case last quarter of 2025, personally I took 1 Oct 2025 as when I will exit my holdings for profit.

This cycle and fundamentals continues.

The next bearish run year is 2026 take note.

When you know these happy are ye.

The next time to buy and hold is February 2027 which will be the end of the 2026 bearish run

Good stuff. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 9:14am On May 22
IAmHim1:
1) Read fractional reserve banking https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay

2) study how money is injected into the economy....ANY country running a debt based economy and HOW THE RICH GETS RICHER and the poor gets dumber
https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay#129762769

3) Read on Interbank price Delivery Algorithm, IPDA https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128967907

The beginning of your TIME understanding about the algorithm

4) STUDY the fundamentals.of a debt based economy
https://www.nairaland.com/8069458/wealth-series-pt-2-nigeria

Then you'll see.

And I know most of you are grown-ups...but after you see, you'll put your phone down and cry.

Cus you'll say to yourself ' how come this manage to escape me all these long years cry '

If you don't understand it now, show it to people who do.

Then observe the look in their eyes: almost like they found vast physical GOLD! wink

I wish you all well.
Love and light
True words. Most will still argue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamez4Life: 9:51am On May 22
You want varified AIRDOPs... don't slack... join this channel now...

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaeRkkrKAwEnt7HrWQ0P

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (3703) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: leo047, akwesenana, jayce232, mzee11 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.