Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,308 members, 7,864,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3482053 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (3731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bobojoshua(m): 11:58am On May 22
Genius3D:

for this post I give it to you, I may be new in this thread but I'm very much experience with Bitcoin trading and fundamentals. What you said is very correct which shows you know what you are doing. What you have here is what is on my jotter also gotten from research and experience since my trading in 2017.

Only does that takes pain to study are worthy of profit, others will only loss thereby creating liquidity and profit for us that have taken time to study thereby showing ourselves approved for profit.

To add to what you said for those interested to learn, Bitcoin has 1 year of bearish trend and 3 years of bullish trend. Buy at the end of the bearish trend which is the beginning of the bullish trend, then sell at the peak of the bullish trend. To keep it simple 2023 January was the end of the bearish trend for 2022 and the beginning of the bullish trend what I call prebullish rull. So a good trader that knows the fundamentals will buy then.

Then sell at the peak of the bullish trend which comes estimately a year after the halving in our case last quarter of 2025, personally I took 1 Oct 2025 as when I will exit my holdings for profit.

This cycle and fundamentals continues.

For those that enjoy day trading this is a simple and effective ways, I have two strategies one is long term investments which is what I did above and a shorter term investments/trading to pay daily bills.

In the bullish run avoid shorting doesnt mean you won't gain if you short but you are better off and safer to avoid shorting yes during a short period after halving is good time to short but you need to know when to stop that's why I cry you all should study fundamentals.

Use a simple daily price closing cross over against the 30 day moving average, when the daily close price is above the 30 day moving average you bull and when it is below you sell. There are times when you will loose but trust me on the long run you will be profitable

During the bear market you short using daily price below 30 day moving average.

The next bearish run year is 2026 take note.

When you know these happy are ye.

The next time to buy and hold is February 2027 which will be the end of the 2026 bearish run
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 1:11pm On May 22
IAmHim1:

You are confused

I'm telling you that even before the charts went electronic, there were few select people that were controlling the EXACT HIGH AND LOW OF THE DAILY CANDLE down to the exact pip/point

And you're here spilling what I don't know

Lolzzz

The coming of the internet made it all easy. Now it's not manual anymore but electronic

You call it sci-fi

Lolzzzz

Calculate your age now.
Then add 20 years to it.

That's how long you'll keep believing nonsense

Truth is in front of you but alas! You willingly removed your eyes with your own hands and said 'nah, sounds like fiction '

Lolzzzz

Time will tell
Whatever you believe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by winkmart: 2:42pm On May 22
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1200 - N1300/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/2#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc NOTE: This is my only WhatsApp: 08038606260. Beware of impersonators

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE, TON COIN, MTN VOUCHER & other Crypto with us

Thank you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:54pm On May 22
$Bome just dey vex
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleymoon: 5:04pm On May 22
please who has ever recovered usdt sent without a tag or memo. I sent usdt from my bybit to okx without that tag using ton network, now it seems my usdt Don vanish into the crypto hell hole.I chatted their support and they have been on it since forever angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sholikay(m): 5:27pm On May 22
haleymoon:
please who has ever recovered usdt sent without a tag or memo. I sent usdt from my bybit to okx without that tag using ton network, now it seems my usdt Don vanish into the crypto hell hole.I chatted their support and they have been on it since forever angry
otilo finally....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:55pm On May 22
haleymoon:

Ah e don go😮😮
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geekels: 6:09pm On May 22
iLegendd:
Continuation of version 2. Click like if you're interested in version 3 — the most detailed one.
Thank you very much iLegendd for all the informations you always made available here, you have really done well and I believe you will keep doing more for us

My question is this, what should we be expecting from alt. Coins based on this btc analysis.
Cos Altcoins behaves crazy this days.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:04pm On May 22
benzene00:

Low key, you are underrated in this thread

You don't mean it!

Is like you guys don't know there are people that read every single post here, From January to December.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:07pm On May 22
I swear for those that think they can scam people here during this bull. I just dey look una. ..All of a sudden accounts that know it all are all over the place, I just dey look una.... make una digress ooo. E nor go easy this time ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 7:18pm On May 22
Chikacha:

I swear for those that think they can scam people here during this bull. I just dey look una. ..All of a sudden accounts that know it all are all over the place, I just dey look una.... make una digress ooo. E nor go easy this time ooo.

😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:16pm On May 22
Chikacha:

Hey chika, how u doing ☺️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:22pm On May 22
Robnectar:

Hey chika, how u doing ☺️

I dey. How are you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:17pm On May 22
Chikacha:

I dey. How are you?
I just gentle cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:22pm On May 22
haleymoon:
chai, hope it’s not much sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On May 22
armadeo:
Newbies be careful.

Chikacha:

I don talk am before. Shine your eyes here. Make nobody come dey cry and cast allegations oh.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:38pm On May 22
armadeo:

I don talk am before. Shine your eyes here. Make nobody come dey cry and cast allegations oh.

I am telling you, as you are waiting for pump they are only after your profit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:37am On May 23
iLegendd:
I have left so that the wicked father will rest and go back to the sixty something zone it belongs.

My first future trade ever was about $50 or $100. I entered and left it. I didn't care. I wanted to lose it so that I'll feel some pains and have a failure story tell of how I got liquidated in my first ever futures trade. Few hours later, I was liquidated. Painful, but that was the plan.

So the Wicked Father and his side kick SOL have collected the small profits I made ooo.

Dem don make me lose Like $3 from the initial $50 self.
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:38am On May 23
Sarahray:

How did u use it to trade,I was given $20 but I can’t use it,I can’t even find it.When I want to trade it wil be showing insufficient bal

Which of the Bonus are you talking about??

The $30 MNT tokens or the $50 to use in trading Futures??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:25am On May 23
AgentNnamdi:

Continue 💯

I saw LIT videos and I started to believe that all these are manipulations. Every theory was created by them. grin cheesy

What is LIT videos sir

How can one get it??

Is it on YouTube??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiens3: 2:00am On May 23
Bullish price high
Bearish price fall. That's the little I know. @IAmHim1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 3:09am On May 23
Hmmmm. Link a picture of a candlestick.
Sapiens3:
Bullish price high
Bearish price fall. That's the little I know. @IAmHim1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleymoon: 3:40am On May 23
seanwilliam:
chai, hope it’s not much sha
Just about 43usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 5:28am On May 23
Lolzzz

They've taught you about relative Truth and absolute truth

Relative Truth works like someone tells you 'im not around'

You start to interpret: 'maybe this person travelled, maybe this person went to buy something...maybe maybe'

Lolzzzzz. That's relative Truth and That's time wasting

The absolute truth is the person doesn't want to see you. Damn it!

Most of what is happening in this group from page 1 till now is pure speculating.

NOBODY...NOBODY...even the founder of this thread...knows what's going on behind this markets...

All the profits all of you have made so far from crypto...is just pure luck...

You win today, loss everything tomorrow...what's the difference between you and gamblers on sporty bet...

You're just in a fancy group on Nl and you think you're more smarter than the sporty bet guys. That's the difference

You make profit today...lose massively tomorrow... What's the point of that back and forth. Is this how you wanna live financially for the next 20-30 years.

Look for some real knowledge

Real fundamental and real algorithmic knowledge.

Else you'll be doomed in the long term.

Read my old post in this thread and my posts on my profile... anything tagged financial...read it...by the time you're done, most of you will leave this group...

So it's not what I believe. My believe don't move these financial markets

If not, oyedepo and babalawos would be rich crypto traders

It's what works and it's founded on cold hard logic!

Don't take my word for it. You'll see for yourself soon. Hope it won't be late by then though

Allthelight:

Whatever you believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:42am On May 23
@IAmHim1, the first day you posted, I saw your long post, but didn't read because of too many "lolzzz" too many caps, too long, and too here and there.

Today, I decided to read everything you've ever posted on this thread to see what the rant is all about and I was disappointed.

You made 10% sense, but your delivery made everything chaotic and vituperative. The 10% sense even began to irritate me.

You're trying to sound smart, assertive and authoritative as if you've discovered something groundbreaking. You spoke as if everyone here is dumb except you.

What I can deduce is, you're going through youthful exuberance and knowledge intoxication with a mixture of economic depression, so you found solace in conspiracy theory and in your mind, you felt you've seen the light while everyone else is blind.

There is manipulation in everything — from religious books, relationship, marriage and all kinds of businesses. If you're not manipulating someone, just know that someone is manipulating you — even in a simple day to day conversation.

You're not up to 25 years from the way you write, so I won't blame you.

Just know that your style of delivery is boring, annoying, yet you pass little knowledge as if it's the best discovery after sliced bread.

Even though you said you're not selling anything, we all know where everything will end in 2-5 years' time — buy my course, I'm the only one that'll open your third eye and show you how to win against the manipulators.

I know you'll quote me with a block of irritating texts and I know you'll abuse me either with this your account or alternate accounts, but know that I won't read it and I won't reply.

Just go straight to the point and tell us the Illuminati owns or controls this world or most of the big institutions and they're manipulating everything to favor their agenda instead of besetting us with long incoherent epistles. We already know this.

You're doing a great job though, but take it easy and don't derail this thread too much.

Thank you, our boss, for the unparalleled knowledge you've impacted on us. We'll forever be grateful.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:55am On May 23
haleymoon:

Just about 43usdt
43 usdt is not just. It's about 60k or more.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 8:09am On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

Which of the Bonus are you talking about??

The $30 MNT tokens or the $50 to use in trading Futures??
The $20 reward for opening a new Bybit acct

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oweniwe(m): 10:04am On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:
Boss iLegend and nna77

You were right ooo.

Market is coming for your Liquidation at $74K oooo grin grin grin grin

I've been riding BTC long small small with the $50 bonus that Bybit gave us.

grin grin grin

Slowly but steadily I'm beginning to get the hang of Futures Trading ooo

I got $50 but I can't access it

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (3731) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: incredible2017, hedonido, Ethereum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.