Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302684 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
Screenshot

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
and you believe....

Online beggar like u with foolish monicar

What I posted is real. However, I am convinced it is some kind of app error. I had a failed attempt trying to transfer 1000 Dot to an exchange.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:
Screenshot
what do you really want to do let me help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adedahyaw: 10:39pm On May 01, 2021
hello at sailor1 can i message you on whatsapp?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 10:49pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
what do you really want to do let me help

I want to add a payment method on my binance. When I tab bank transfer as a payment method to add, my name shows as seen on screenshot. Instead of Samuel I see Savel.

And I can't edit that field

Pls assist me I just started trading crypt0 a week ago.

I am new

Meanwhile must I add a payment method before I can sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by morzook(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2021
so I made my first crypto investment last week Friday. Started with $800 and just crossed $1k tonight.

Hoping to get to $3k by December 31st ��

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maziaugment(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
strom:
50% gone on spore Finance just within 24 hrs, luckily I didn't put what I cant afford to lose

. Just going to hold till probably month ending or anytime it pumps. So don’t sell bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 01, 2021
Doge u see today, check in the next few months, might be $5..it has started again. Before you know it, $1, if it breaks 0.45 as I have said earlier, na easy ride for days I guess. X2, X3 of a thing. Me o, I Don increase my target to 1.8 grin grin
Please this is not financial advice.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:05pm On May 01, 2021
Galacious1:
Please guys, what's the meaning of 10x, 5x or 3x I see beside some coins on Binance?

The ratio of leverage you can get when trading in margin mode.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:

I want to add a payment method on my binance. When I tab bank transfer as a payment method to add, my name shows as seen on screenshot. Instead of Samuel I see Savel.

And I can't edit that field

Pls assist me I just started trading crypt0 a week ago.
I am new

Meanwhile must I add a payment method before I can sell?
Type your account details now.....if it correspond it will save...the person sending money to you will see two of it name
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by googlelove: 11:09pm On May 01, 2021
priceaction:
Doge u see today, check in the next few months, might be $5..it has started again. Before you know it, $1, if it breaks 0.45 as I have said earlier, na easy ride for days I guess. X2, X3 of a thing. Me o, I Don increase my target to 1.8 grin grin

Please add the caveat, "This is not a financial advice".

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 11:12pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
Type your account details now.....if it correspond it will save...the person sending money to you will see two of it name

Thank you so much brother, I appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Monday696: 11:13pm On May 01, 2021
Hello house, please what is your take on trading on remitano? Is it safe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2021
Ibime:

This is why I don't like giving info on crêêypto.

My sister saw my returns and asked me this morning where she can buy bïtcoin. I told her to forget it. That one if she enters red by $1k, she will start to panic, sell at loss and blame me.

My brother who has been in crëëypto since January, I give advice cos that one can handle going red, and knows that any piece of advice is dependent on BeeTee performance so he knows how to HODL till he recover.

Na so I see am o.

MMM made people to be skeptical and when they finally agree to do it, they become emotional, attached, and impatient.

One thing I do is: I don't advise everyone to go into Cry.pto. When I do, I give them the initial money to start (even if it's just $12). For family members, it's something tangible.

For non-family members, I tell them they'll pay back, but I don't ever go back to ask them to repay me. It's just a way to make them take it seriously. If they wish to pay back, no issues.

I do this because I don't want to receive free blames.

One of my younger brothers sent me an SMS 2 days ago that he wants to sell his coin and transfer the money to his bank account.

I was upset. I deleted the message and turned off my phone. The next day, I called him and warned never to try that rubb.ish. He apologized.

I made him to create both Binance and Kùcoin and all of a sudden he wants to cash everything out to Naira.

This is just Nigerians for you. So, this is how I have managed to escape blames.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:57pm On May 01, 2021
Sailor1:
After 2 strong 5 hr candles bouncing off 36 (i.e confirming the area as support), I'd say there's a good chance dot rallies to 42-44 which is roughly an 18% move....

Pondering on taking this if it dips to 36.5 with my stop below 36... I'm in too many trades at the moment but lets see...

Took this trade... After this post, it dipped nicely to 36 and that was a sweet spot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:58pm On May 01, 2021
adedahyaw:
hello at sailor1 can i message you on whatsapp?

Would rather discussions are done here... You can mention me on an old thread on nairaland if needed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adedahyaw: 12:03am On May 02, 2021
i just wanted to know your entry points and if you trade daily and what percentage do you go out of the market per coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:19am On May 02, 2021
adedahyaw:
i just wanted to know your entry points and if you trade daily and what percentage do you go out of the market per coyn

It's a mix...
A good chunk of my trades are entries I make when the market conditions are right and I allow them ride for a while... Most times in months... Usually I use a seperate account for this or I stake them to get some profits and they're out of my view.

On other occasions, when I have the time and market conditions are right, I swing trade..i.e target entry and exits on coyns depending on what betece is doing.. These may happen in a fay or take a few days.

Percentage per coyn is dependent on support and resistance levels. My targets are always based on a previous range

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2021
XRP giving me joy. Riding till 1.87

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2021
Sailor1:

Still with xlm?

Swapped mine into xrp... I've come to see that with most linked coyns, the lead coin usually performs better overtime

I would have to swap to fiat and then to another coin which means accepting the loss on XLM.

Probably only XRP was the candidate to recover the difference, but too late now. So far XLM still has plenty upside to the high it achieved before BeeTee corrected, it would still be one of my picks as I like to signpost growth potential against recent highs achieved.

It is a laggardly coin but if the likes BTCash and Eithy Classic have market, I don't see why XLM won't

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 1:15am On May 02, 2021
I just sold my first crypt0 assets. Thank you guys for your assistance

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:52am On May 02, 2021
Sailor1:

Quick 30% on this... Closed half for good profits.. let half continue with a target of 0.35... would close if I start seeing weakness..

Doge seems to be a gift that keeps giving...

Looking forward, I wouldn't be bidding same support twice on the way down...

I've attached a 6hrly chart of doge after the last pump... It kept bouncing off the 21 ema level until it had a second top about a week later...

The 21 ema on the 6hrly chart is currently at 0.215 (not constant)... I'd be bidding that level and selling on bounces...

Doge will keep pumping and be sold into... This market repeats itself. Retail folks would not stop buying doge for a while... Me na to dey buy low and sell for good profits...

Hehe... Another alert recieved... This one was sweet cos I traded it with size...

Quoted was my plan a few weeks ago, though betece wanted to thwart it, but my God no gree....

After the selloff, I got in heavy at 0.27 and added more at 0.3...
So far,
Took 25% off at 0.395
50% off at 0.4
Left the remaining 25% for a target of 0.42

Overall, approximately 45% profits on this.... Baba God noni

Taking some profits into fiat, and would cycle some into vet and bch....

Looking forward, if it takes 0.45 convincingly (I doubt), I'd look for an entry, otherwise, on the 5hr chart (attached), I see a possible 'inverse head and shoulder' forming... Already its formed the left shoulder and the head.. A good possibility of a dip to 0.27 to complete the pattern... Eitherway, if it gets there (0.27), I have no problem going this trip again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 2:05am On May 02, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehe... Another alert recieved... This one was sweet cos I traded it with size...

Quoted was my plan a few weeks ago, though betece wanted to thwart it, but my God no gree....

After the selloff, I got in heavy at 0.27 and added more at 0.3...
So far,
Took 25% off at 0.395
50% off at 0.4
Left the remaining 25% for a target of 0.42

Overall, approximately 45% profits on this.... Baba God noni

Taking some profits into fiat, and would cycle some into vet and bch....

Looking forward, if it takes 0.45 convincingly (I doubt), I'd look for an entry, otherwise, on the 5hr chart (attached), I see a possible 'inverse head and shoulder' forming... Already its formed the left shoulder and the head.. A good possibility of a dip to 0.27 to complete the pattern... Eitherway, if it gets there (0.27), my I have no problem going this trip again.

Thank you for this. I wanted to buy but looking at the chart I noticed that it is dipping. I will put an eye on it and buy when it gets to 0.27. Please which other coin will you advice me to buy now that has the possibility of doing great grin this week.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:12am On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

I would have to swap to fiat and then to another coin which means accepting the loss on XLM.

Probably only XRP was the candidate to recover the difference, but too late now. So far XLM still has plenty upside to the high it achieved before BeeTee corrected, it would still be one of my picks as I like to signpost growth potential against recent highs achieved.

It is a laggardly coin but if the likes BTCash and Eithy Classic have market, I don't see why XLM won't

In a market as volatile as crypt0, loss is part of the game... Sometimes, its better to cut losses early or seek better opportunities elsewhere. The most important thing is that losses are few and shallow and profits outweigh them... But then, on xlm, no need to cut... It's just another pullback.

On Xlm, good chance it sees 0.64 before a possible retrace. It seems to have formed an awkward inverse head and shoulder which should make it see 0.64...

It's one of the old cargoes... It'd sure have its time.... Just that 'the masses' have left them for newer shiny stuff. In the past, xlm used to do x2 of xrp...but now na snail...

Another is LTC... I took a position at 255... My initial target is 300... Good chance it'd get there if betece holds but the thing just dey waka slowly... For a 17% move, it's spending so much time... Sometimes, I dey like the quick movers so I can lock in some profits quickly...

I was quite lucky with ETC... Noticed it had gone on a rally recently so I targeted it on the pullback. I'm still watching it.....when a coyn does you well, you go back for another

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 2:37am On May 02, 2021
Maziaugment:

I have more than 2 billion Spore but I won’t sell. Just going to hold till probably month ending or anytime it pumps. So don’t sell bro.

I won't, just keeping an eye on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:57am On May 02, 2021
ObodoNaija:

Thank you for this. I wanted to buy but looking at the chart I noticed that it is dipping. I will put an eye on it and buy when it gets to 0.27. Please which other coin will you advice me to buy now that has the possibility of doing great grin this week.

Sometimes the question people ask are funny. If I knew a coyn that was going to do well this week, I'd sell all my property and buy the coin.

On doge, I'd advise you not to go near it at these levels until it either retraces proper or flips 0.45 convincingly.....

Regarding what I think still has room, I'd tell you what I'm in and my targets...
Bch... Target is 1200
Xrp...target is 1.95
Dot... target is 44
Trx... Target is 0.15 and 0.175
Fil... Target is 180 and 200
Others are;
Celr....Target is 0.8 and 0.95
Theta... Target is 13.2
Zil...target is 0.245
LTC...target is 298
Egld... target is 210

P.s. when I give whole numbers as targets, most times, I put my sell price a little below just incase its frontran

On stuff like bnb and xmr, its more tricky as they're in price discovery

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 3:11am On May 02, 2021
Sailor1:

Long-term is based on what the market gives and not necessarily a set timeframe of when you want to enter and exit the market.

Secondly, if you lost 10k, the first thing is to itemize why you lost 10k and hope not to repeat them.

Looking at charts, it's better to look at the daily or weekly charts rather than the monthly ones...

Next thing is that you're intent on getting your 10k back rather than how to be a successful crypt0 trader/investor. What I see is revenge trading which is another recipe for disaster. Your 10k is gone and sits in the pocket of other folks who traded smartly. Your target now should be how to make small but steady progress.

You mentioned a number of coyns that I've not even heard of and is no surprise you lost good money on them. Such coyns exist for a reason.

I'm going to explain a bit cos it seems a number of people are stuck in thesame position...

If you're trading with size, your first rule is to protect your capital. I don't care when a random has done 200% and I also don't jump in cos I know most folks jumping in late will lose money. That's an absolute constant in crypt0.

Think like the big fish in the market. Why do you think that Elon and his company bought bitc0in despite shilling doge unrelentingly? How many big coys are buying other coyns apart from betece and sometimes eith. Do you think they don't like 500% gain? If you want to be a big fish, think like the big fish. There's no sense in your portfolio going 100% up today and 200% down tomorrow. In crypt0, you want to make money and more importantly, you want to keep it.

I've said it multiple times... It's too risky not to own bitc0in in crypt0. I've not seen many people who've traded this marker successfully overtime without owning bitc0in. Owning bitc0in let's one see the bigger picture of how this market moves.

If you want my advise, it'd be to split your money in 4-5 parts...
One part should go to bitc0in. The second part should be in a major, third part a mid cap, the fourth a microcap (like the ones you listed) and last part in cash. You always want to have extra firepower to catch certain rallies or add on certain dips....

Regarding the coyns you listed, the only two I know of are ont and nem.
Regarding ont, it belongs to a group of coyns that are ruled by neo... If you want to get in that group, you're better off with neo and leave it's children alone. Neo has is currently dealing with its ATH.

With nem, I've spoken about it multiple times here since the last selloff... After the airdrop and selloff, it failed to recover and has been making lowerlows since. Uni is another coyn that had a selloff after an airdrop but its managed to hold structure... Look at the weekly chart of both coyns, (I placed an arrow where they had a selloff) you can see how they've held since then. That said, I wouldn't be looking to jump into uni at this level. But if it dips to 35-30 level, then I'd choose it over the other.

Regarding deploying fresh fiat into the market, you want to buy on a pullback, selloff, or confirmation of support and not always on a green day

This is helpful... Na true. It is revenge. I just want to get my money back... I will follow your advise. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 3:54am On May 02, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:
Screenshot
is this how it reflects on your BVN?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 5:04am On May 02, 2021
BTC taking a big dump early in the morning.

Na who do am like this sef?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:26am On May 02, 2021
googlelove:

Please add the caveat, "This is not a financial advice".
I almost forgot, thank you jare. Before someone will come and cut my head in the dream cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hustla(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2021
priceaction:
Please this is not financial advice.

Any indication it will appreciate like btc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), seanwilliam(m), harry2sexy(m), mh53(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.