Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3301217 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:08pm On May 02, 2021
morzook:
so I made my first crypto investment last week Friday. Started with $800 and just crossed $1k tonight.

Hoping to get to $3k by December 31st ��
What coin please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 5:16pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody can tell you which shïtcoin is good to invest in. My decision to buy a shïtcoin is usually instantaneous. I can't know which one I will buy tomorrow and I can go a week without buying.

I usually buy shïtcoin when the marketcap is less than $50k.

Most shïtcoins with a known group of developers will usually reach $150k -$500k marketcap so I usually get in before $50k when the coin is few hours or few minutes old. There's a particular group of developers I connected with on tg and their coin usually reaches $200k before collapsing, so I buy any coin they release. These included coins like Mando, Boda etc. I usually leave these cøins before they are two days old sef so I don't know at any stage what cøin to recommend except I just bought it.

That said, two shïtcoins that may have legs are SPE and PAWS. They are charity coins with registered charities, therefore are answerable to Govt if they pull any fast move with their cøin. I am still in PAWS for over a week now and held SPE for over a week as well.
I am interested in buying SPE and PAWS , where can I get it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2021
billyG:

I thought U are into it.

Not into, I tried it....and I am rugged or was rugged.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:25pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:
25 Coins on Binance Without USDT Pair and No Leverage

1. PROM
2. VIDT
3. FOR
4. AUCTION
5. SWRV
6. UFT
7. COVER
8. IDEX
9. KP3R
10. XVG
11. FXS
12. BIFI
13. GHST
14. DEX
15. PHA
16. CVP
17. AERGO
18. HEGIC
19. BCHA
20. SYS
21. TVK
22. CREAM
23. IQ
24. DF
25? BAKE (But now has a USDT)

These coins above will make you a millionaire. Why?

1. They only have two pairs BUSD and either BTC, BNB, or ETH.

2. They're not on Margin or Future Trade, but will me added one day.

3. When they get USDT pair and get added for Future trading, they shoot to the moon because of greedy people using high leverages.

4. They are bombs awaiting to explode just as BAKE and co. did.

Buy one or two of them after doing TA and when they are in red or consolidation. Don't jump in like a sheep.

Warning: Do your research — don't jump in on any coin and later come back to blame me or even blame me behind my back.

I'm not supposed to reveal this secret, but I did for the love of humanity, so don't come back to attack me for your failures to research on the coins before you purchase.

I'm not endorsing any of those coins — I only revealed a secret the wise will take advantage of.

Yes, those are the only coins on Binance without USDT pair. I did a thorough research. If you see one that isn't on the list, then it's newly added or the USDT pair was removed. Kindly include it.

Everything I wrote above is not a financial advice, but if you're smart enough, you won't regret.

See Part 2 below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:44pm On May 02, 2021
Hello house. Any reason why XVS is pumping. I posted a few days ago that I sold s bag at $90 while I decided to hodl last bag. It jumped over 100 and pulled back temporarily below100. I checked my portfolio and see that it is now trading at 126 after it has hone over 133. Thank God I decided to hold a few back. Does anyone know why it is breaking ATH everyday. The coin has been consistent since I started trading it while at $8.9.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by morzook(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2021
GreatManBee:

What coin please?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ekesoft(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2021
morzook:

what’s this app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2021
ekesoft:
what’s this app
Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:00pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2.

In my last post, I focused on coins without USDT.

This one is even better. They are coins without BUSD and USDT. Example SLP, Burger, etc.

These coins get listed on Binance with either BNB pair, BTC pair, or ETH pair. They don't include BUSD, USDC, or USDT pair.

What happens is: they silently list these coins without people knowing — except you search for them. Smart people will buy and hodl them.

Few months later or a year later, they'll include the BUSD and USDT pair and rub it on your face that it has been listed.

At the mention of this, everyone thinks it's a newly listed coin and rushes to buy. This is the time the old guys cash out and buy again when it crashes with leverage and it shoots again for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time.

Tip: Since the coins have managed to get into Binance, it's just a matter of time for the BUSD and USDT pair to be included. When this happens, they go straight to the moon.

ASSIGNMENT

So, you need to research coins on Binance that don't have both USDT and BUSD pair. You'll make lots of money with them the day USDT and BUSD will be listed just as Burger, SLP, etc. did.

Yes, I can confidently say this is a financial advice, but DYOR first and blame CZ for the outcome, not me.

Take a look at how listing SLP and Burger's USDT and BUSD pair made both coins to shoot three days ago even though they've been there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:00pm On May 02, 2021
Is anyone following TWT, this coin just pumped 66% to 1.16. I had set to sell at 1 in the morning to get to my target of 85% when it was selling around 0.8. This coin is a good one to trade as I have been trading it since 0.35 when someone first mentioned it here on 28 Jan. To God be the glory, this crypto trading business has been a rewarding biz as I have tripled my investment since I started in Jan this tear

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 6:10pm On May 02, 2021
solreb:
Hello house. Any reason why XVS is pumping. I posted a few days ago that I sold s bag at $90 while I decided to hodl last bag. It jumped over 100 and pulled back temporarily below100. I checked my portfolio and see that it is now trading at 126 after it has hone over 133. Thank God I decided to hold a few back. Does anyone know why it is breaking ATH everyday. The coin has been consistent since I started trading it while at $8.9.

They have airdrop coming
1 xvs = 1000 vrt

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:13pm On May 02, 2021
$MFT just shoot from $0.16 to 0.25

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2021
solreb:
Is anyone following TWT, this coin just pumped 66% to 1.16. I had set to sell at 1 in the morning to get to my target of 85% when it was selling around 0.8. This coin is a good one to trade as I have been trading it since 0.35 when someone first mentioned it here on 28 Jan. To God be the glory, this crypto trading business has been a rewarding biz as I have tripled my investment since I started in Jan this tear

Definitely TWT would pump and keep pumping.. It's a native token of Trust wallet, and you have seen how the Dex platform are used on the trust wallet..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:15pm On May 02, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Coin upon listing announcement on Binance rose up to $10 and when it was listed as with most coin dump to sub $0.26.

What I see now is a breakout!

Everything has time and season.

Every coin has its time and season.

There's correction time.

There's consolidation time.

There's breakout time.

$TLM is going to $1 and beyond

Don’t joke with my calls

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Not into, I tried it....and I am rugged or was rugged.

In such things I put what I can afford to lose....that is why I will continue to float.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2021
sats:

They have airdrop coming
1 xvs = 1000 vrt

How much do you think that VRT (Venus reward token) will be? I have 6 XVS I bagged since 40 dollars and they're giving 1000 VRT per one XVS. Their xXvs is about 2 dollars.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by meshzhi(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2021
Is staking on Binance profitable?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2021
billyG:

In such things I put what I can afford to lose....that is why I will continue to float.

May you remain wise, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:38pm On May 02, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Definitely TWT would pump and keep pumping.. It's a native token of Trust wallet, and you have seen how the Dex platform are used on the trust wallet..

In correlation coin like kcs, native token of kucion should also give a good run, like bnb also, checked on coin market, 100% in 30 days, good run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2021
nittly:
target for long time hold Ju.ld TW.T EP.S TLM HEGIC Note: Always DYOR
TW.T done 1.15 waiting for retest E.PS is still in dip!!! Next target will be KP3R.......

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngbang(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2021
Hello Bosses in the house!!!!!

Please where and how can I buy safemoon coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:58pm On May 02, 2021
nittly:

TW.T done 1.15 waiting for retest
E.PS is still in dip!!!
Next target will be KP3R.......
jumping into E P S
ATH $21 a month ago
now @$3

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2021
strom:

Just a reminder, this was in December 31, 2020
Yes, exactly. Now today is May 2, 2021.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
DieRich5:
jumping into E P S
ATH $21 a month ago
now @$3
E.PS for long term hold, if you can hold it will exceed the previous ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:44pm On May 02, 2021
nittly:
E.PS for long term hold, if you can hold it will exceed the previous ATH
yeah I'll try to hold a month or 2

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2021
iLegend God bless you grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Galacious1: 7:51pm On May 02, 2021
suzzyrims:

Buy safemoon if you can. They are coming up with their own exchange and wallet very soon and you know what that means. You can buy some millions and keep. If the price hits 1 naira, you don turn millionaire be that.
Binance doesn't have Safemoon. Please where can I get it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
And Burger kept going. . .

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
Go and Buy $SAFEBTC, it would be pumped soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:

Looks like something that will shoot when USDT, BUSD, BNB, and ETH come along.

Though, it's good to look for the contract address and check if whales are holding a lion share. If yes, trade with caution or run.

Also, most people can't be patient till the day those other pairs will be listed. No one even knows when they'll be listed.

Nigeria is a country filled with struggling people, so they need money badly and can't wait for too long.

Just do your research and make your decision wisely.
Please how do I know if whales are holding a large chunk?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:13pm On May 02, 2021
The best time to enter the market is on Sunday night

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ultrazone(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.