Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT (21852 Views)

Herders, Farmers Clash In Araro, Oyo Community. Many Injured / 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad / Fulani Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Ogun, 4 Dead, 2 Policemen Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by js230003: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fake news
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by bejeria101(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
tungamaje:
My Abuja neighbour who spent a lot of money and energy on his beans farm came back empty-handed. when he went to harvest his farm, cows have eaten up everything. Farmers are helpless

Same happened to a neighbor I know, the man was in tears the entire farm was totally destroyed.
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Donspicey: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
The Presidency over to you........

1 Like

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Whada: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is the same govt that claims to be investing in Agriculture. The real deal is to make farmers plant crops for cows to eat. Àwọn oponu. Where's next?

1 Like

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Feggie3: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
tungamaje:
My Abuja neighbour who spent a lot of money and energy on his beans farm came back empty-handed. when he went to harvest his farm, cows have eaten up everything. Farmers are helpless
Don't know why this sounded so funny to me kiss
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by ogododo: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
God1stson:

How long shall we continue like this. Allowing 18th century normadic life affect our common good in this millinion. Don't come and tell me they supply meat to the populace as if those chicken pottery farmers are not doing the same. There should be a divide or restructuring so that people with sane ideology can advance and leave the backward lot.

Dem be owner
Come see dem for Warri too
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by dalass(f): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
dangermouse:
herds men, bokoharam and bandits would be the bane of the north is something is not done fast by this government.

Buhari has told you all that you should "accommodate" your "brothers".

He's invited them from all over Africa, they're coming in as he bid them. Claiming territories they feel belongs to them because of Usman Dan fodio and Buhari...

Never should any Fulani smell that presidential seat again!

1 Like

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Brendaniel: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ameboperoo:

You are being reasonable but a lot of people are not. I have stop farming for now after the final blow dealt to my cassava farm. The herders harvested my cassava and fed to their cows even when you report to the police, they would do nothing. This country just tire person.

So sorry for your loss, I also have my farms too, though I haven't farmed in a while now but if I have to do it again, the security I will put n place will be high because of these herders...
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by annyz: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/6-injured-houses-burnt-in-herders-farmers-clash-in-fct

Mud houses still existing in a local government situated in Federal Capital Territory Am sure a senator/house rep will be from that LGA.
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by lizdammy: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cow ate our small beans farm in Abuja too.
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Mamijoh(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
angry shocked DSS,Buratai,IGP una Dey Abuja so undecided
Ask them ooh undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Excuzeme: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
tungamaje:

When Buhari leaves Govt, he and his top security Chief should be held responsible and arraigned at the ICC for all these Herdsmen Deaths.

They cant trace who finances these Herdsmen but they can quickly trace and block the accounts of those who provide funds to buy Pure Water for Unarmed Protesters, right?
They cant stop how Fulani Herdsmen get AK47 and they dont take it from them when they openly carry it but when they see an ordinary Toy gun with a Southerner or Farmer, they will swiftly arrest him for illegal possession of arms, right?

They cant find and arrest those who kidnap over 600 Students in broad daylight, they cant find and arrest Fulani Herdsmen who burn whole Villages and slaughter all indigene inhabitants, every now and then but they can deploy the Army to massacre unarmed Protesters in the South West?

It is obvious there is collaboration between this Buhari Govt and the terrorists, for the sake of Land Grab and Fulanisation Agenda of Buhari and his terrorists from country home in Niger Republic.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by CioAngels(f): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
I want to believe that the Fulani elites are really encouraging the herders to continue to to sluaghter none fulani with happy. Yes and old man who wisdom should envelope is challenging Nnamdi Kanu for floating security outfit. Where the stooges failed to secure their citizens, the citizens will protect themselves. I pity Delta State because the stooge their will not bulge to the cries of his citizens. I also believe that the Midwest Huck he said was a big Fat lie
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Excuzeme: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Splitmind:
The herdsmen deserve the right to graze anywhere they like. We the patriotic Nigerians support their actions to defend themselves as no other ethnic group has contributed to the current change we see in Nigeria than the Fulani.

Sai Baba and happy birthday to him!

Thunder fire you, your Sai Baba and the whole generation of you animals killing innocent people just because of your stoopid Cows.
Animals in human Skin
May Covid-19 locate all of you .

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
goodness crygoodness
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Yujin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brendaniel:
at this present age people still graze cows all over the country, the problem with Nigeria is the government don't tackle issues from the root, they keep calling killings by fulani herdsmen "herders farmers clash" I mean someone who owns a farm doesn't move about with his farm, but someone who owns cows moves about with his cows, and yet you blame a man who did not move his property to another man's place as the cause of a conflict, if the herders don't move around would there be conflict in the first place?
Lol. Do you really expect those who were raised straight from unpasteurized cow milk to reason like humans? Was it not one of their dead brain daughter who said and justified that herdsmen were created to love cows more than humans? The only language they understand is fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Excuzeme: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Flynnthekidd:
The way things are going ehn make we just give north their Independence!

People saying 'North's problem is for the North' don't know that the same North is why the country is backward l...if you like deny it na you sabi

When election comes, the North will be used to rig elections...na there you go see 5 years old pikin get up to 10 voter's card yet y'all don't want to agree to the fact that Every fvcking region needs to work together...It is well!!

You are wrong, every Region does not need to work together because the North is like Cripple without legs, trying to run a 100m race with Usain Bolt, it is just an eternal "drag-back"!

Each region needs to move at it's own pace and we need to Restructure into Independent Regions and Confederate System of Govt.
The Fulanis are just too BACKWARD, TOO VIOLENT AND TOO FANATICAL to be of any use, to any other region.
They need to be on their own, in the 10th century
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Miner13: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Alennsar:

Same thing happened to me too. I am also in Abuja the federal capital. May God help us
That is part of HIS favour.continue the enjoyment
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by naijadrivablog: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Archaic practice in 2020.
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
I pity Fulani people after Buhari tenure, you people are already endangering species to other Nigerians
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Leo588(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
A criminal abi herder Ni?
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by EMMY76: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari is sensible enough to ranch his 150 cows I don't know why he can't advice and encourage his fulani brothers to also do like he has done all over nigeria?
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by BruncleZuma: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
They should wait until they hear about companies like Beyond Meat.... kiakiakiakiakia
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by evans4luv: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
An attack on the herders is also an attack on the north, y dont we leave them to their fate.......na their own palava be that
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by snowball11(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Bad....!!

There's need to modernize Grazing.

Things csbg continue like this!

Modernize which grazing exactly? People with destructive and backward mentality fit only for the forest; are whom you are soliciting modernize grazing for!

Not surprised though! undecided
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by powerkey: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buharis Birthday gift they served the farmers.
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Bad....!!

There's need to modernize Grazing.

Things csbg continue like this!

You've never seen a Fulani cow herder before? You have as much chance of modernising them as training orangutans to become medical doctors.
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by UnbanEbenezar: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
Someone right now after reading this news
that person for that picture no resemble baba oh.
I don dey believe this jubril cloned saga oh
Re: 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT by Flynnthekidd(m): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Excuzeme:

You are wrong, every Region does not need to work together because the North is like Cripple without legs, trying to run a 100m race with Usain Bolt, it is just an eternal "drag-back"!

Each region needs to move at it's own pace and we need to Restructure into Independent Regions and Confederate System of Govt.
The Fulanis are just too BACKWARD, TOO VIOLENT AND TOO FANATICAL to be of any use, to any other region.
They need to be on their own, in the 10th century

True! But from the looks of things, seems they're the ones stopping the country from beimg restructured. Which comes down to the fact that whether we like it or not, they have a huge it in how the country is and simce we've not been restructured yet, we can only hope they don't take us to a journey of no return! Assuming we've been restructured, it's a different ball game but laidis laidis, we can only hope they have sense cus it seems other regions aren't that serious about being restructured and the north is hell bent on not getting restructured.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amun-Nnadi Apologises To Lady Over Kissing Without Consent / Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra / VIDEO 18+:housemaid Sexually Molestin Toddler Girl;who’s Looking After Ur Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.