Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76781 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
you will just come up with false accusations.
What is the evidence I'm cloning his moniker?
Are you drunk?
You promise to troll graysons, You promise to make his stay on NL unbearable all of sudden Grays0ns moniker was created and the first person he quote was Graysons you think i'm stupid?

And both GrayS0ns and UnbanEbenezar are following Graysons coincidence? i don't think so.

Mynd44
Seun
LalasticIala
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise
UnbanEbenezar is a fraudster, he has clone Graysons moniker, The Clone moniker is with zero instead of o
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2020
SaintBishop:
You promise to troll graysons, You promise to make his stay on NL unbearable all of sudden Grays0ns moniker was created and the first person he quote was Graysons you think i'm stupid?

And both GrayS0ns and UnbanEbenezar are following Graysons coincidence? i don't think so.

UnbanEbenezar is a fraudster, he has clone Graysons moniker, The Clone moniker is with zero instead of o
whatever.
he has been banned by the mods and I have done justice to it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
whatever.
he has been banned by the mods and I have done justice to it.
I'm still here smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons1: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Graysons:
Thanks brother!
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons1: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Graysons:
I'm still here smiley
[/s]
[s]
Graysons:
Like i said the mods will be stupid enough to ban my account.
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:
Thanks brother!
you're welcome.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:
I'm still here smiley
how market? Enjoy your ban. I've so dealt with you
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
how market?
Enjoy your ban.
I've so dealt with you
Lmao you overhype yourself too much.

Btw how's your Grays0ns moniker? grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons1: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Graysons:
Lmao you overhype yourself too much.
Btw how's your Grays0ns moniker? grin
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
oyinella:

Did you read the part where I said i hope it doesn't last long? did you also read the part where I said we wanted our serene Akwa Ibom back?
no that wasn't ur intentions,,u destroyed the image of aks totally,,my brothers and sister akwa ibom is save ,,,we had little insecurity issues it is well tackled
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
simeotexy:
no that wasn't ur intentions,,u destroyed the image of aks totally,,my brothers and sister akwa ibom is save ,,,we had little insecurity issues it is well tackled
wonderful! all hail the discerner of my thoughts and the intents of my heart
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
oyinella:

wonderful! all hail the discerner of my thoughts and the intents of my heart
out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh,,do you even love ur husband
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
simeotexy:
out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh,,do you even love ur husband
Dont you dare!
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
oyinella:

Dont you dare!
I dare oh ,, how u go take destroy ur husband state like that cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
simeotexy:
I dare oh ,, how u go take destroy ur husband state like that cheesy
Pointing out the insecurity issues in the state live in is now tantamount to not loving my husband, you are impossible and I'll ignore you
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NikAustine: 9:39pm On May 14, 2021
Offpoint1:

2nd abi 3rd? Which state is the 2nd, Lagos? Don't tell me yes please....

After Abuja Na AK abeg.
How you take know you don go there to know say na e be second most beautiful in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.