Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76750 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by alllivesmatter(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

May God richly bless you.. As am taking to you now am still outside walking from Nwaniba heading to 4lane without any cause for alarm.. My brother recently doff forks with funny identity come out to write nonsense about uyo just to bring Akwa ibom down becos of jealousy and hate.. Just like the idiot you are quoting now.. As an Akwa-Ibomite, I strongly tell you that Uyo is safe om

Ekom do oo..Enyeneka....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by alllivesmatter(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
oyinella:
I'm married to an Ibibio man, my kids are from here, so it's okay to say I'm from here.. trust me I did not elaborate at all! It's crazy how people will do anything to paint a very beautiful picture of a situation that is eating us up, the fact that we are not victims yet doesn't mean we shouldn't speak up! Yes, we hope they dont last long, cause we all want our serene Uyo back

Good Evening Mrs. We all need to stay alert always. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2020
alllivesmatter:

Ekom do oo..Enyeneka....
Same bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Uchasa(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Vabasi:

Why don't you leave udom alone. Is he the local government chairman of those LGAs you mentioned or is he receiving their monthly allocations?

That's your business, Akwa Ibom alongside Ebonyi are the most backward states in the South, but their indegenes have resorted to hypocrisy by either either editing pictures or snapping a street and terming it a whole city.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Uchasa(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Uche you this Igbo boy where no even know him origin...so your mumuness still dey like this? Just cause they ranked Akwa ibom second most beautiful place after Abuja you dey vex the show that pictures. who tell you say Rivers no get bad bridge and roads to abi you want make we dig m out?

I'm not surprised!
You're an illiterate if not you would know I'm not Igbo!
Moreover,Rivers is far better than your sithole of a state that's why your people flock here to drive Keke, sell fufu and do ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

I'm not surprised!
Moreover,Rivers is far better than your sithole of a state that's why your people flock here to drive Keke, sell fufu and do ashawo.
Shut up there you local fool.. Always insulting people state the way you insult your parents.. Ebot

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Uchasa(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Shut up there you local fool.. Always insulting people state the way you insult your parents.. Ebot

Go and tell that to your mother doing runs girl at Choba.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

Go and tell that to your mother doing runs girl at Choba.
Same here fool
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

I'm not surprised!
Oh, you are part of the Ikwerres that don't know their origin. so why Rivers people dey run go Lagos na? e mean say Rivers self na shithole

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Oh, you are part of the Ikwerres that don't know their origin. so why Rivers people dey run go Lagos na? e mean say Rivers self na shithole
CNN says Rivers is not conducive for humans na

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Uchasa(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2020
AustineJohn908:

I once lived in Mende,Maryland in Lagos for four years during my University program and all through my trips from Lagos Mainland to Island, I met only few Riverians.
Even at our meeting, we were very few.
Fact is fact, if your state is developed as you claim, then tell your people to stop flooding our state in droves to do menial jobs!
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

I once lived in Mende,Maryland in Lagos for four years during my University program and all through my trips from Lagos Mainland to Island, I met only few Riverians.
Even at our meeting, we were very few.
Fact is fact, if your state is developed as you claim, then tell your people to stop flooding our state in droves to do menial jobs!
You met only few just as how some Akwa Ibomites will tell you they met on few in Rivers too that they prefer lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

CNN says Rivers is not conducive for humans na
@# Uchasa...why is Porthacourt covered in a strange white smoke? not good for ur humans
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
AustineJohn908:
@# Uchasa...why is Porthacourt covered in a strange white smoke? not good for ur humans

You this boy that can't live in your glorified forest. You still dey run mouth ba?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

That's your business, Akwa Ibom alongside Ebonyi are the most backward states in the South, but their indegenes have resorted to hypocrisy by either either editing pictures or snapping a street and terming it a whole city.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Low self-esteem is the reason. Leave them.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

You this boy that can't live in your glorified forest. You still dey run mouth ba?
You this guy that we have overtaken you still dey run mouth ba?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
AustineJohn908:
You this guy that we have overtaken you still dey run mouth ba?

Association of dreamers...

Its good to dream. You are so proud of your state yet you can't live in it. I see how proud u are.....

I know you are scared of driving keke grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Association of dreamers...

Its good to dream. You are so proud of your state yet you can't live in it. I see how proud u are.....

I know you are scared of driving keke grin
Fortunately that's not my state..it will 100 times be Rivers before being Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2020
AustineJohn908:
[s]Fortunately that's not my state..it will 100 times be Rivers before being Akwa ibom[/s]

See how you reason. Even the reason for the pic you don't understand. Thats a picture to laugh at you while mocking red mud people. I know you are both..

AkwaIgbo bushman. Go to your state and see if hunger no go kill u....
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinematics:

See how you reason. Even the reason for the pic you don't understand. Thats a picture to laugh at you while mocking red mud people. I know you are both..

Just like the same Red mud people full your state, they're the Obigbos, the Etches etc and they fill up or make up largely 60/70% of Rivers State minus the Ikwerres that don't know where they come from.. infact the Igbo language is the most spoken language in Rivers and don't try to deny it. anupama
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Just like the same Red mud people full your state, they're the Obigbos, the Etches etc and they fill up or make up largely 60/70% of Rivers State minus the Ikwerres that don't know where they come from.. infact the Igbo language is the most spoken language in Rivers and don't try to deny it. anupama. hi
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Just like the same Red mud people full your state, they're the Obigbos, the Etches etc and they fill up or make up largely 60/70% of Rivers State minus the Ikwerres that don't know where they come from.. infact the Igbo language is the most spoken language in Rivers and don't try to deny it
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Infact the last 3 governors of Rivers State are from the Igbo speaking part..that should tell you something and even one agreed he is a full Igbo man.. in other words the Igbos controls the politics of Rivers State and according to history Igbos didn't have an empire, they didn't colonize anyone so you won't say it was through colonization, so that you won't say anything of that sort. the Igbos like every one migrated into Rivers State.. if not tell me how come 70% of the language spoken in Rivers State apart from English or pidgin is 70% igbotic and those communities don't have another tribal language
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Infact the last 3 governors of Rivers State are from the Igbo speaking part..that should tell you something and even one agreed he is a full Igbo man.. in other words the Igbos controls the politics of Rivers State and according to history Igbos didn't have an empire, they didn't colonize anyone so you won't say it was through colonization, so that you won't say anything of that sort. the Igbos like every one migrated into Rivers State.. if not tell me how come 70% of the language spoken in Rivers State apart from English or pidgin is 70% igbotic and those communities don't have another tribal language

Infact all the people in Rivers are ibos. Are you satisfied?

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=97253399]

Infact all the people in Rivers are ibos. Are you satisfied?[/quote I knew you would have no defence for that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=97253399]

Infact all the people in Rivers are ibos. Are you satisfied?[/quote I knew you would have no defence for that. lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:

I think we need a new goveroner in Rivers state a goveroner like wike who will focus his attention on akwa ibom people.

A new governor that will handle you just like wike did to Ipob, a new governor that will make life unbearable for you.
A new governor that will task you leeches times 10 of what you make here.
Too much of living freely in Rivers state is the reasons why a stupid Awak ibom nicompoop like you got the mind to involve yourself with things that dose not concern you.

But don't worry come 2023,i will surely vote for someone who will put you bastard in your place nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

I think we need a new goveroner in Rivers state a goveroner like wike who will focus his attention on akwa ibom people.

A new governor that will handle you just like wike did to Ipob, a new governor that will make life unbearable for you.
Too much of living freely in Rivers state is the reasons why a stupid Awak ibom nicompoop like you got the mind to involve yourself with things that dose not concern you.

But don't worry come 2023,i will surely vote for someone who will put you bastard in your place nonsense.

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

Lol...sorry, Akwa Ibomites are peaceful people no Governor can make their life hell and besides does it pain you that we all know the Govtnors of Rivers have essentially been from the Igbo speaking parts meaning the Igbos own Rivers State as a whole.
From Odili to Ameachi, and den to Wike all are Igbos or from Igbo speaking parts.
apart from English, igbo is the most widely spoken language in River.
Etches, Ikwerres etc speaks Igbo.
80% of the communities in Rivers speaks and understand Igbos meaning Rivers belongs to the East....If e pain you go to hell.

And by the way Akwa Ibomite full every where ok, any of your Governor or future governors can do what they want but we Ibomites don't care.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol...sorry, Akwa Ibomites are peaceful people no Governor can make their life hell and besides does it pain you that we all know the Govtnors of Rivers have essentially been from the Igbo speaking parts meaning the Igbos own Rivers State as a whole.
From Odili to Ameachi, and den to Wike all are Igbos or from Igbo speaking parts.
80% of the communities in Rivers speaks and understand Igbos meaning Rivers belongs to the East....If e pain you go to hell.

And by the way Akwa Ibomite full every where ok, any of your Governor or future governors can do what they want but we Ibomites don't care.
No one cares the question is, why are Akwa ibom people always involving themselves with Rivers people matter? Are Akwa Ibomite native to Rivers state?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:

I don't really care if they are igbos or not What i hate is when an Akwa ibom Idiot who is not from Rivers start involving his smelling, nuwanted self into Rivers people affairs that's stupid.

Yes go! You guy always create threads of how Akwa ibom is this akwa ibom is that, but somehow you dickheads keep running away from it.

Bloody bastards.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
I don't really care if they are igbos or not What i hate is when an Akwa ibom Idiot who is not from Rivers start involving his smelling, nuwanted self into Rivers people affairs that's stupid.

Yes go! You guy always create threads of how Akwa ibom is this akwa ibom is that, but somehow you dickheads keep running away from it.

Bloody bastards.
Is it paining you that Rivers is BIAFRA land? That Ukweocha (Porthacourt) belongs to the SE. is it paining you That Igbos are the owners of Rivers? Shouldn't you be ashamed that since Nigeria return to democracy, it is only the Igbos or Igbos speaking governors that have ruled and is ruling Rivers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / Spain Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.