Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read (1173 Views)

We Buy Cars Directly 4rm Distress Owners And Pay Instantly / Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. / Views From Range Rover Hse/vogue Or Sport Users And Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by aauto: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2011
If you drive a Toyota between 2002 and 2010, chances are that you are driving with one factory problem and you're are not getting the expected performance and or the other. Depending on your model, you might have one of the issues listed below which can be resolved by an ECM(brainbox) software update and you don't need to replace any part, these updates are necessary because they lead to more serious and expensive to repair problems. I will only mention a few here because the spam bot keeps deleting my post when i paste. Toyota service centers in nigeria tend to rip customers off with this chargin as much as 50k to a 100k.

1. EXCESSIVE FUEL CONSUMPTION
2. ROUGH IDLING
3. VIBRATION
4 Hard start or excessive cranking

There are many more, before giving us a call, you can drop your model or VIN here and i will let you know if you need any update and problems you might be experiencing right now without knowing.

info@adeizaautos.com
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by eros(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2011
^^^^^ I am very sorry about the earlier comment. We just spoke over the phone and resolve our differences.

Hope to see you soon and welcome back.
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by autotech: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
What can I say? I think you should have called before trying to de-rail the post which might become useful to you cos we are also adding honda and acrura upgrade soon. anyway, someone most have tampered with the installation which we noticed when u went off our radar, because GPS tracker is a one time install device and we have installed on several vehicles before yours. i apologize for any incovienience. please let us know when next you will be in lagos and we can fix it for you. thank you.
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by autotech: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
A transmission ECM problem could ruin your tranmission if you don't carry out an upgrade  http://www.complaints.com/2009/july/10/Toyota_s_Faulty_Engine_Control_Module__ECM__209142.htm
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by autotech: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
Lets start with the camry:

TOYOTA CAMRY 200-2007

U140 SHIFT QUALITY IMPROVEMENT(transmission)
To improve the shift quality feeling on 2002 - 2007 model year Camry vehicles equipped with the
1MZ–FE engine, the Engine Control Module (ECM) logic has been modified. A new ECM
calibration is available to update the current ECM calibration.

ENGINE SURGING
Some 2002-2007 model year Camry vehicles equipped with the 1MZ–FE engine may exhibit a
surging during light throttle input at speeds between 38 – 42 MPH with lock–up (L/U)
“ON”. The Engine Control Module (ECM) calibration has been revised to correct this
condition.
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by aauto: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
Lets start with the camry:

TOYOTA CAMRY 200-2007

U140 SHIFT QUALITY IMPROVEMENT(transmission)
To improve the shift quality feeling on 2002 - 2007 model year Camry vehicles equipped with the
1MZ–FE engine, the Engine Control Module (ECM) logic has been modified. A new ECM
calibration is available to update the current ECM calibration.

ENGINE SURGING
Some 2002-2007 model year Camry vehicles equipped with the 1MZ–FE engine may exhibit a
surging during light throttle input at speeds between 38 – 42 MPH with lock–up (L/U)
“ON”. The Engine Control Module (ECM) calibration has been revised to correct this
condition.
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by aauto: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2011
Give us a call for your calibration today to avoid spending more in future.
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by aauto: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2011
does your new Toyota consume fuel? it just might need an update

Give us call. 018816777
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by sonety2k(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2011
cool
Re: Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read by aauto: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2011
sonety2k:

cool
Thanks man, every toyota owner should grab this offer and resolve most factory issues

(1) (Reply)

Registered 1999 Toyota Camry Tiny Light: Price reduced to 700k / 2003 Millenia Mazda For Sale In Abuja / Used Nissan Titanic Pic Up 05 Model For 2.2m@perfect Auto 07936869641,012213253

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.