Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award (38904 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling / Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / Iheanacho Beats Ronaldo, Messi As Most Viewed Player On Transfermarket (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Minjim: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
congratulations Lewy
well deserved
Hopefully this mark the beginning of a generation, our GOATS have tried, time for them to rest

Take a look at my signature
Ronaldo is 36
Messi is 33
Lewandowski us 32

They are all of the same generation

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Offorgerald15(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
See suit!!
You hot bro Lewandowski

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by mikywonder(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well deserved

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by pacespot(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats, well deserved
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Cmanforall: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
congratulations Lewy
well deserved
Hopefully this mark the beginning of a generation, our GOATS have tried, time for them to rest

Take a look at my signature
Lewandoski don try....

I remember how he demolished Chelsea that year.

He's consistent!
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by MajohBankz: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
This isn't about age, it's about having different sets of contenders for Balon Dors and FIFA player of the year. One of Ronaldo or Messi have always been in the top 3 since 2007.

Right. But they've rightly always been the two best players year in year out. There's no max for I.
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Rexnegro(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Keshinr0:
Well deserved, Poland wizard
I tot he's from malawi o
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Beverlyjean(f): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
CR7 thinks he can use PENALTIES to clinch the title.

Just like messi tot his assists against eibar was gonna win him the award

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by fredoooooo: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Deserve grin
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Tapout(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
long overdue
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by idahme(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well deserved.
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by chuksp09(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well deserved.
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by IAMPEDRO: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Lewandoski wins 2020 FIFA player of the year. Well deserved

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/lewandowski-beats-messi-ronaldo-best-fifa-mens-player-award/11io5070s8st51khv5sj6k9kkn
A big congratulations Champ.
Who then go with the Ballon d'or??
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by anigbajumo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Just like messi tot his assists against eibar was gonna win him the award

You must be a joker
Messi is the highest goal scorer against Madrid, sevilla, Athletico so what's ur point....

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
anigbajumo:

You must be a joker
Messi is the highest goal scorer against Madrid, sevilla, Athletico so what's ur point....

U are the joker ...I get am b4 aint property... what did he do last season?? Y wudnt he b...how many strikers have stayed for so long in one league... 16 yrs in one league , y wudnt he b top scorer...he can only shine in Spain...ronaldo still has the best goal ratio in el classico, sevilla and Atletico... no striker has played the same onumber of games or more games than messi against those teams in history

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Newman20(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright. .......
Lewandowski iiiiiiiiii

Ronaldo robbed

Pessi fan boy hiding his eats by celebrating Lewandowski
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Maxymilliano(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Dreyton36: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Robert lewandowski is the only striker to have won the FIFA best man without no one being against it

Not even one person is against it lol

That's what it means to be excellent

Well deserved Robert

Lights up my kpoli in peace make Messi and Ronaldo know say Dem don they jonse

Next season them go work harder

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by anigbajumo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are the joker ...I get am b4 aint property... what did he do last season?? Y wudnt he b...how many strikers have stayed for so long in one league... 16 yrs in one league , y wudnt he b top scorer...he can only shine in Spain...ronaldo still has the best goal ratio in el classico, sevilla and Atletico... no striker has played the same onumber of games or more games than messi against those teams in history

Oya bring ur stat and see urself naked, Messi start regularly for Barca in 2008 and Ronaldo came to Spain in 2009 or 2010 so what's ur point and from 2010 to 2018 b4 Ronaldo left Messi has higher goal ratio, has highest assists , won more laiga than Ronaldo and even won la liga best player 6x Ronaldo just once within those years Ronaldo was in Spain so what's ur point....Messi is the highest goal scorer in ek classico, he scored 3 goals against Madrid as teenager (age of 19) when nobody knows him even he was not yet a starter then so what's ur point...

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by rastaLivity: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
FIFA should brace itself, Ronaldo’s family will soon react

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by yemi1504: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Lewandoski wins 2020 FIFA player of the year. Well deserved

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/lewandowski-beats-messi-ronaldo-best-fifa-mens-player-award/11io5070s8st51khv5sj6k9kkn

Congratulations to Lewandoski for this award. Well deserved in my opinion!
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Beverlyjean(f): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
anigbajumo:

Oya bring ur stat and see urself naked, Messi start regularly for Barca in 2008 and Ronaldo came to Spain in 2009 or 2010 so what's ur point and from 2010 to 2018 b4 Ronaldo left Messi has higher goal ratio, has highest assists , won more laiga than Ronaldo and even won la liga best player 6x Ronaldo just once within those years Ronaldo was in Spain so what's ur point....Messi is the highest goal scorer in ek classico, he scored 3 goals against Madrid as teenager (age of 19) when nobody knows him even he was not yet a starter then so what's ur point...

Stop fooling urself...how can u say messi wasnt a starter b4 08... messi became a regular in 05/ 06 season ...he first played in 04/ 05 season and became a regular the following yr ... messi is marked in red while Ronaldo is marked in blue

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by chocboi78(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well deserved...same way oluwa burna ended FC nd 30bg dominance grin grin
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Beverlyjean(f): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
anigbajumo:

Now this is la liga alone, apart from champions league which obviously Ronaldo had a better goal ratio...for people like u that lie to the gullible that messi had a better goal ratio than Ronaldo in ronaldos 9yrs in Madrid...

Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by spayor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

So messi is a better goal scorer more than cr7 based on their goal ratio....THANKS bro...
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by Beverlyjean(f): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=spayor post=97179069][/quote]

Smh...u wasted money going to school...so u dont understand what I posted
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by nurain150(m): 12:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by K4daniel: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2020
At last everybody go dey alright..am happy a striker won it..

We are tired of messi and Ronaldo, these guys will rest. As if they own the world of football.
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by feedthenation(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2020
----Finally a name without Messi and Ronaldo has won this award---a big congrats to Lewy---
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by OgaRico(m): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2020
I'm super happy for him and big up to Modric for coming in between Messi and Ronaldo's ten years reign which Lewand has follow suit.As an entertainment football fan,I'm here waiting for when football award winners will shift from who scores higher number of goals to who did the playing more.
In fact,let me hit YouTube up so I can refresh my memory some Gucho magic moments.
Re: Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award by rolams(m): 2:36am On Dec 18, 2020
The first time wey FIFA head go correct!

Maybe na because of that short guy wey no Sabi play ball again.

South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay / Amaju Pinnick Spotted In Qatar Watching Brazil Vs Switzerland, Blasted By Fans