Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,896 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' (30452 Views)

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Kingrefreshed: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
In his word, Jrn Pope said, "God Bless Our Parents Jooor ......Not Just Mama ����
When I Am Home, My Kids Know I Am Home.

We need to assist women,Them no be jacky"

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4o_0VY_7U

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4_x3SABve/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Pussssy assss niggar!!!!
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by handsomeyinka(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by czarr(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
SIMP!!

na joke o, before una come for me,lol
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Omahak88: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
see below
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DEMZEE(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
In his word, Jrn Pope said, "God Bless Our Parents Jooor ......Not Just Mama ����

Watch The Video Below:

Source:

Who doesn't know this

Men na Jacky ahbi

SMH!
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Cashsteady(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Simppp
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by olabosipo66559: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who doesn't know this Men na Jacky ahbi SMH!
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Watch The Video Below:

Source:
AAAaaaA

AAavqa
Leftist progressive feminist and their subtlety

Just come out and declare men only should bathe their babies

While women seek empowerment
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DEMZEE(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
QuintessentialW:
I love men like this!

Men who are in touch with their natural feelings... who can show care and affection without restraint rather than always wanting to act a certain way that society has regarded as "manly."

But wen women are in touch with their natural rational feelings nko??

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Olarewaju89: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
QuintessentialW:
I love men like this!

Men who are in touch with their natural feelings... who can show care and affection without restraint rather than always wanting to act a certain way that society has regarded as "manly."

Humm...

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by vincenteger: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yeah, you really need to support them

I hope this continues
Or should I mind my business
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Ayandokun2000: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a pussy ass niggarr...

Real niggarrrs won't be bathing kids

Those are the duty of our wives

U get sense so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Bathe your babies guys. Develop that bond with your kids independent of your woman.

Very wrong! Fathers can bond (catch some fun and not as a responsibility) while available at home, bathing the kids and NOT babies. FYI, babies are so delicate that even wives have to be well-trained by an experienced woman (mothers mostly) or by nurses in the hospital on how to handle/attend to them.

Any new wife listening (feminists excluded), don't let your husband bathe the baby o. Don't insult him, simply appeal to him not to. He can cuddle him when you or an experienced female representative (mum or sister) is done bathing the baby. Even at that, ensure proper supervision o. God in His wisdom, chose the female gender to be the one to carry the baby right from the womb. E get why grin

And for the men, please don't turn babies to another source of traffic for your Social Media Handles!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by RuddyFusion(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

you're an amu niggar

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DEMZEE(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
atobs4real:
Very correct. You need to support them because they are not slaves. As you lay your bed na so you go sleep on am

So women bathing for their babies is slavery?
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by specialmati(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
abdul23:
This one has been codedly turned in to a SIMP
for him own fresh and blood.watch it make the simp theory no go enter your brain oooh

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Seyzcham91(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
confirm! those urgent 2k girls are only good for relieving stress when the need arise and they happen to be close by as well cuz they are always ready and willing to compensate/pay back guy's availability to send urgent 2k for them with their Pussy believing it's all they have to offer

grin grin grin
Fvckhypocrite:
After round one original panadol extra otugbede

B4 those urgent 2k go dey feel entitled na woman no be gf the guy dey talk

Mothers-wife

Gf is not among so better go and be roasting corn 4 under bridge than to be depending on one man money or to take of u

In other news nl mod banned righteousness89 till 2030 that's ten years
But people who are openly promoting yahoo did nt get ban

#FREERIGHTEOUSNESS89
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by StubbornGENIUS: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cashsteady:
Simppp
A good father would be proud to bathe his son.

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by lagonovo: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
You are not assisting women dude... You are taking care of your child grin

6 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by iReddington: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Real niggarrr go out there make some dope money
Then smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, and bang some pussy with the money before bringing the remaining one home to take care of his wife and kids
Shut up please, no be only you dey smoke weed, the way you rant and rave about it is so annoying and off putting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
wonderful. a real man is never too proud to help his woman with household chores or caring for their kids

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol grin.. see how he looks? Funny!

The way he's sitting though. He not balanced. Any slight mistake he'll trip and land on the floor. They should get a more balanced Akpoti.

Cute though.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by paul100(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
So to bathe your own baby na Sin.Every small thing,SIMP!!!!!!
A father should always try to make out time for his children.Answer this question.
Why do most kids get happy when their dad is traveling but feel very bad when their mum travels?
Why do most children feel free telling their mother,their little secret but not their dad. More than 80%children in Nigeria are like that.

8 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by OwoukoUrua(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why are the Red Pillers not saying anything?
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by stealmatic(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
After round one original panadol extra otugbede

B4 those urgent 2k go dey feel entitled na woman no be gf the guy dey talk

Mothers-wife

Gf is not among so better go and be roasting corn 4 under bridge than to be depending on one man money or to take of u

In other news nl mod banned righteousness89 till 2030 that's ten years
But people who are openly promoting yahoo did nt get ban

#FREERIGHTEOUSNESS89
guy ow far na? stop chaking that table o,dem go come for ur head o, ehen wetin happen to righteousness89? d guy commit suicide? abi he don change name to righteousness90,
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Jeffy1206(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Then smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, and bang some pussy with the money before bringing the remaining one home to take care of his wife and kids
make I no just say wetin de mind cos e mean say you na total Failure undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by anochuko01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
E get wetin I no do finish. I pack shit tire sef lol. Back them, bath, feed etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by edoairways: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
QuintessentialW:
I love men like this!

You love them however most women hate this
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by edoairways: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
stealmatic:

guy ow far na? stop chaking that table o,dem go come for ur head o, ehen wetin happen to righteousness89? d guy commit suicide? abi he don change name to righteousness90,
He was banned till 2030
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by UrFears: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Lol. Clown

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Amorprincesa24: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
How can one talk so much nonsense. You better get help real quick before it becomes critical.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

7 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
stealmatic:

Mod don ban am
10yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / 12 Nigerian Musicians Who Started From The Choir (number 11 Would Shock You) / "CEO Banks Music " - Reekado Banks Looking Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.