Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' (30454 Views)

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
cooooooks:
*know.

I do know guys who do it. In this generation and the previous.

Leave the skewed picture painted on NL.

But ur statement says otherwise:

"Bathe your babies guys. Develop that bond with your kids independent of your woman."

Who is painting d skewed picture? If am to leave d skewed picture, how come "no" is now causing u problems?
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by dragunov: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a pussy ass niggarr...

Real niggarrrs won't be bathing kids

Those are the duty of our wives
Real niggarrr go out there make some dope money
Then smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, and bang some pussy with the money before bringing the remaining one home to take care of his wife and kids

Its so obvious this guy called slowworms is going to end up destroying himself with this kind of mentality. STD, Liver problem and psychosis.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by cooooooks(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Using 'no' instead of 'know' was confusing.

I think you are extrapolating things that are not in my statement.

It's okay though.

lexy2014:

But ur statement says otherwise:

"Bathe your babies guys. Develop that bond with your kids independent of your woman."

Who is painting d skewed picture? If am to leave d skewed picture, how come "no" is now causing u problems?
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Using 'no' instead of 'know' was confusing.

I think you are extrapolating things that are not in my statement.

It's okay though.

Is this not ur statement?:

Regarding "no", Leave the skewed picture painted on NL.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Lovelyn451(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
nooo, no baff ur pikin oo, wait lemme coman baff him/her for you. they're even hailing him for bathing his own child...that's how hubby was snoring last night and baby dey cry, me sef high my own snoring volume to the highest, nobody tell am say make him wake up carry him pikin....lol
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by atobs4real(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
DEMZEE:

So women bathing for their babies is slavery?
You can help your woman in different ways.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by riyanxeally(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Then smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, and bang some pussy with the money before bringing the remaining one home to take care of his wife and kids
damn niggur wat rubber do u smoke?must be found on da moon
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Tannhauser(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Emperor4tune(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
dgr8truth:
This is how it starts, before it becomes a condition for matrimonial peace.
your father must has been a wise man because your words are soothed with experiented wisdom
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Chimeluv(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
You dont need to assist women, you should bathe your child undecided
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
rawfact:

Very wrong! Fathers can bond (catch some fun and not as a responsibility) while available at home, bathing the kids and NOT babies. FYI, babies are so delicate that even wives have to be well-trained by an experienced woman (mothers mostly) or by nurses in the hospital on how to handle/attend to them.

Any new wife listening (feminists excluded), don't let your husband bathe the baby o. Don't insult him, simply appeal to him not to. He can cuddle him when you or an experienced female representative (mum or sister) is done bathing the baby. Even at that, ensure proper supervision o. God in His wisdom, chose the female gender to be the one to carry the baby right from the womb. E get why grin

And for the men, please don't turn babies to another source of traffic for your Social Media Handles!

Wisdom
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Hassanmaye(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hahah
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Farben(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wacko smiley
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by offset67(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
not my problem
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:

Francistony is an og account from 10 years ago. Dude was still a young teen back then.. and was popularly known as a "male feminist" grin

Obviously, not much has changed in his character
Jeez

That guy never change very strict human being
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
zedman1:
How do you guys know when someone is banned from Nairaland? Or is there a secret board meeting you guys hold without informing me? ehn?
Lol

No any board bt if you are active you will knw whats going on here if sm1 is banned or not

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Favourchris(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Correct guy

The child is yours too, bond with them

Bath them, cook for them, take them out, enjoy conversation with them

Toxic masculinity must end

All my father's siblings and friends do brag about how much they enjoy his cooking while growing up, but for some macho manly fatherly reason my Dad would never cook for us the kids all this decades I have never seen my Dad warm common stew, even when my mum was on coarse out of city

So that makes ur father useless... because he doesn't warm stew...
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Exc2000: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Favourchris:

So that makes ur father useless... because he doesn't warm stew...

I didn't say anybody is useless in my comment

Not your father

Not my father

Not anybody's father

Cursed is anyone any soul who says any father or parents is useless

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by ValeeLove(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bathing the baby is actually not an issue.

If you wanna do it go ahead, if you don't want to, then say so. It doesn't make you a good or better husband.

The main issue is providing for the house as the man. That's what your role is. That's a lot of work to do. Men no be Jackey.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DEMZEE(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
atobs4real:

You can help your woman in different ways.

U didn't answer my question
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by mizzreg: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

DAMN nigga u are a stupid ass motherfucker!
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by okrikaboi: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Maybe if you replied my pm weeks ago by now I would have been close to cashing out too. What a real niggar

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by shaw2(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guy shut up
Who says women are Jacky?
Maybe she caught u cheating warey come dey disguise
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Exodora: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I need to see the rule book on these manners you speak of.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Okwuazi930(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2020
[Well damn niggar,u are nt married so this post is not for you bt anyways u can ask ur sis(if they are married ooo) the joy they feel when their husbands help out in cooking and other domestic chores,my guy marriage is not for simps okay.quote author=slawormiir post=97194928]Damnnn niggarrrr

Then smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, and bang some pussy with the money before bringing the remaining one home to take care of his wife and kids[/quote]
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by jbaby4u: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That’s why most marriages don’t last these days . Everything is not always about money.
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DAVE5(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
After round one original panadol extra otugbede

B4 those urgent 2k go dey feel entitled na woman no be gf the guy dey talk

Mothers-wife

Gf is not among so better go and be roasting corn 4 under bridge than to be depending on one man money or to take of u

In other news nl mod banned righteousness89 till 2030 that's ten years
But people who are openly promoting yahoo did nt get ban

#FREERIGHTEOUSNESS89

How you take know say them ban the guy
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Digmygold: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Ubunja will call him a simp but God keeps blessing simps while the broke redpillers keep dying of frustration, poverty and pussy draught. grin
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
DAVE5:

How you take know say them ban the guy
activeness
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DAVE5(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
activeness

Lol

Maybe him go rejuvenate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring / Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.