Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' (4815 Views)

A Boy Like Me / Vimcy " A 9ja Guy Like Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jackpot(f): 2:40am On Apr 23, 2011
so touchy angry
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mobsync:

Good, keep it up cool
yep i will cheesy
OAM4J:

Interesting!
thanks baby kiss
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
jackpot:

so touchy angry

huh? its touchy and you are angry?? shocked undecided
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
I wanted to write more but gosh I just took an unusual meal I ate spaghetti and SOUP  shocked shocked jeez it would have been better with stew I don't know if I like it but sure I wouldn't eat it if my mum decide's  to prepare it again gosh its so not tasty and to think everyone actually enjoyed the meal  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jackpot(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh? its touchy and you are angry??  shocked undecided
sad i meant. .u know, when u felt touched u feel sad in a positive way Cheers wink wink
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
ok undecided
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jamace(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2011
I'm waiting for more, Natash.
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jackpot(f): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2011
^^Oliver Twist wink tongue cool
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jamace(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ LOL. grin
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by HipsyDipsy(f): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2011
grin cheesy grin coolwow! dis is so much fun.am loving it kiss kiss.its so real.keep it up girl.im waiting 4 d rest of the story ooooooo kiss
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by ragdollz: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
Lol this is so fresh and funny! Best part was ur bro thinking d indomie sauce was for winning something grin

I remember my own first indomie too grin. Gosh this story is fun girl, keep going ok
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by IZUKWU(m): 2:57am On Jun 06, 2011
Tasha, i like ur work,
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Ghoxt: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2011
Nice story! If you keep it up you would make a good book.
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by emofine(f): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
Natasha, your narrative is impressive; there is an innocence in the way you write - please continue.
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jamace(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
Natash, where are you? angry
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jackpot(f): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2011
^^my sister's kinda busy with something now. you mixed grin missed her?
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Pweety4me(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
emofine:

Natasha, your narrative is impressive; there is an innocence in the way you write - please continue.

She's only 16! no pervy wervy ok wink
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by emofine(f): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

She's only 16! no pervy wervy ok wink

Please do not make any presumption on an anonymous person on the internet, it would have been more appropriate if you had asked instead of assumed.

a) I am not a pervert
b) I am female
c) Even if the young girl was 40 I am not in the business of preying on any man or woman on the internet
d) I am but a teenager myself

It's a shame really, now I feel this thread has been tainted somewhat by false accusations smh
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jackpot(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^don't mind that pweety4me.
She is a sick mis-yarning friend of mine. *no offence* cheesy
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jamace(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^loollll
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2011
, smiley
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2011
to you all who love my story thank you cos you are part of this motivation, as for Jamace my heart gladdens when I see you your user name, even as I neglected this thread you were still here and I don't know how to thank you for that kiss

HipsyDipsy:

grin cheesy grin coolwow! dis is so much fun.am loving it kiss kiss.its so real.keep it up girl.im waiting 4 d rest of the story ooooooo kiss
ragdollz:

Lol this is so fresh and funny! Best part was your bro thinking d indomie sauce was for winning something grin

I remember my own first indomie too grin. Gosh this story is fun girl, keep going ok
thank you  kiss kiss I'm lad you love/like it I will continue soonest  kiss
IZUKWU:

Ghoxt link=topic=632167.msg8483126#msg8483126 date=1307577940:

[quote author=emofine link=topic=632167.msg8531123#msg8531123 date=1308236967]
Nice story! If you keep it up you would make a good book.
Tasha, i like your work,
[/quote]
Thanks all of you, your replies have indeed gladdened my heart and I'm even happier knowing what you think of it  kiss kiss
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Mobsync(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
I decided to stop writing my story after been advised by my close friends, As they said it was the best and after reasoning I realised they were right, If I continue this story some perverts may rise to torment me using my own words against me, with conscious exaggeration, I decided to back out as I always say ''why start a war when you can prevent it'' But today something happened and the hunger to write has fallen upon me greatly so much so that I cannot and will not resist. Do to me what ever you will, say to me what ever you like I am not afraid I will write on and you yes you might call me the stubborn fly but for peace to reign there must be war , I will not be scared of men who are masked by the internet, I will write on as my spirit has lead me , I know the consequence of what I'm doing and yes I will bear it and overcome it, as I write I am prepared for the worse and I am ready to stand, for I know I am brave, let all the evil doers of Nl gather for I will continue to write and if your heart so please to use my words against me do it I will not fret . As every man has his secret so I have mine therefore as to what the world should not know I will not write but as to what I am comfortable to write I will write. To the evil doers on NL DO YOUR WORSE I WILL NOT BE MOVED
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI dey laugh
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^continue cheesy
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Ghoxt: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Still waiting!
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by jackpot(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^Pack your bags and go home, foods don finish tongue tongue grin
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2011
Okay I'm sorry guys I'm not writing any more I had to stop to prove to my brother that I love him so very much, I hope he's happy now, I'm so sorry but it's the best I guess, and I didn't stop because of fear cry cry Thanks for reading my story I really appreciate it kiss kiss kiss,.
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Emmyk(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2011
Conflict, Climax and Resolution cheesy
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2011
^i'm sorry i just had to do it thanks for reading
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Emmyk(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
Ur welcome smiley , so Natasha lived happily ever after, :-P
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Natasha2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^Amen
Re: Natasha: ''A Girl Like Me'' by Chykason(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

Okay I'm sorry guys I'm not writing any more I had to stop to prove to my brother that I love him so very much, I hope he's happy now, I'm so sorry but it's the best I guess, and I didn't stop because of fear, I had to stop to prove my love for my brother  cry cry Thanks for reading my story I really appreciate it kiss kiss kiss,.
I why the sad face?

I he sent my his greetings. I He promise to be with you always. You're the best thing that happened to my his life. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Office Called Sodom...part 2 / [hindi Speech] Teachers Day 2016 Hindi Speech, Short Speech, Anchoring Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.