Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Help Ooo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Ooo (212 Views)

Lab Scientists/technician, Doctors/nurses Pls Help Ooo / Please I Need Help ooo How do I Stop Panicking, Anxiety Etc / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ooo by Forreellinc: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Nairalanders well don o

Abeg wetin be this thing wey dey my neck?

And how can I get rid of it?

Re: Help Ooo by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Ah, you Don catch gonorrhea max

Take honey and tomtom sweet twice daily, it will go.

On a serious note, why is your bed unkept?
Re: Help Ooo by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Aftershave bumps also known as ingrown hair. Use aftershave spray on it.

It also looks like onset of keloid bumps. I'll advise you go to the hospital and get rid of it before it multiplies because it does spread as it burst and the fluid touches another part of your skin.

1 Like

Re: Help Ooo by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2020
I knew it would be keloid bumps. So I just did a research now to know the other causes apart from shaving and this is what I found.

Acne keloidalis nuchae begins with small, itchy bumps that form around the back of the neck, along the hairline. As time goes on, the tiny bumps become scars, and the hair in and around them falls off. The scars eventually enlarge and look like keloids. These are tough, raised scars.octors aren’t sure about what causes acne keloidalis nuchae, but some people do seem more likely to develop it than others.

Males with darker skin, notably males of African descent, have a higher riskTrusted Source. Men with stiff or curly hairTrusted Source are also more likely to develop it.

While the exact cause is unknown, researchers have a few theories about possible causes:

Close shaving. Some believe that injuries from close shaving cause inflammation that destroys the hair follicle.

Constant irritation. Regular irritation or friction caused by shirt collars and helmets may pull on the hairsTrusted Source and cause folliculitis and eventual scarring. Heat and humidity may make it worse.

Certain medications. There’ve been casesTrusted Source of people developing acne keloidalis nuchae after taking cyclosporine. This medication is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. The use of antiepileptic drugs has also been linked to the condition.

Genetic mutations. A genetic mutationTrusted Source that increases someone’s chances of having weak hair follicle structure may play a role.
Chronic infection. Chronic, low-grade infections may also play a roleTrusted Source in the development of acne keloidalis nuchae.

Don't mind that cutehector guy. He's only a banker and knows nothing about skincare. You don't have gonorrhea. So, fear not.
Re: Help Ooo by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:
I knew it would be keloid bumps. So I just did a research now to know the other causes apart from shaving and this is what I found.

Acne keloidalis nuchae begins with small, itchy bumps that form around the back of the neck, along the hairline. As time goes on, the tiny bumps become scars, and the hair in and around them falls off. The scars eventually enlarge and look like keloids. These are tough, raised scars.octors aren’t sure about what causes acne keloidalis nuchae, but some people do seem more likely to develop it than others.

Males with darker skin, notably males of African descent, have a higher riskTrusted Source. Men with stiff or curly hairTrusted Source are also more likely to develop it.

While the exact cause is unknown, researchers have a few theories about possible causes:

Close shaving. Some believe that injuries from close shaving cause inflammation that destroys the hair follicle.

Constant irritation. Regular irritation or friction caused by shirt collars and helmets may pull on the hairsTrusted Source and cause folliculitis and eventual scarring. Heat and humidity may make it worse.

Certain medications. There’ve been casesTrusted Source of people developing acne keloidalis nuchae after taking cyclosporine. This medication is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. The use of antiepileptic drugs has also been linked to the condition.

Genetic mutations. A genetic mutationTrusted Source that increases someone’s chances of having weak hair follicle structure may play a role.
Chronic infection. Chronic, low-grade infections may also play a roleTrusted Source in the development of acne keloidalis nuchae.

Don't mind that cutehector guy. He's only a banker and knows nothing about skincare. You don't have gonorrhea. So, fear not.
this itk sef . With all your itk you can't decipher when someone is being naughty.

(1) (Reply)

World Must Be Ready For The Next Pandemic – UN / Iran Begins Trial Of Locally Developed Coronavirus Vaccine / Why You Should (not) Drink Green Tea (Animation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.