Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lab Scientists/technician, Doctors/nurses Pls Help Ooo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lab Scientists/technician, Doctors/nurses Pls Help Ooo (434 Views)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lab Scientists/technician, Doctors/nurses Pls Help Ooo by worldclass68(m): 4:19am On Jan 03
Pls help oo..
I have completed Questions 1 and 2, but Question 3 is challenging. I need assistance from medical lab scientists/technicians, doctors, and nurses or anyone in the house. 🙏🙏🙏"

_____
Task 3: Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
Your amplicon from PCR was subjected to AGE for analysis. You are shown the image of the gel loaded
with the following lanes: (A) negative control, (B) size ladder (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 10 kb), (C) gDNA extract, (D)
PCR amplicon. However, due to mishaps while loading the gel with the samples, you are not sure which lane
is which. You are shown a diagram of the obtained gel below.

(The image below)

Thanks 🙏🙏🙏

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Firm Upgrades Maternal Services At General Hospital / My Son Needs A Hearing Aids / Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.