Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland (706 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland by Asquare84(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
I know alot of guys have been scammed on nairaland here and don't even have idea on how to recover there had earned money, let me share my story how I was able to recover my money from a scammer I melt in nairaland here, last year December I contacted this guy to render a services for me, he promised me all heaven that in the next two weeks all the the deal will be concluded, on the 23 Dec, 2019, I sent him 230,000, after two weeks this guy started posting me until I couldn't take it anymore again and I requested him to refund my money, dude start playing games with me meanwhile this guy is based in portharcut and I am in Abuja.

How did I recover my money :- last month I went to the police station in Abuja and made a report, the ipo reguested I print my statement of account and a sum of five thousand for a court order, I gave her my statement and the 5k.(his account placed on no debit), To my greatest surprised after a week a got a call from the police that I should come to the police station that the scammer have been apprehended in portharcut.immediately the fugitive scammer called and started pleading that he is ready to refund my money, he was arrested by the bank staff and handed over to police station. To cut the story short after the guy spent four days in police station in portharcut my money was paid into my account in Abuja, as I am typing this his account is still on debit and he is pleading with me to meet with the bank staff and police to lift the restrictions.

How i appreciate the police:- at last I spent about 32000 thousand to recover 230,000 that not bad idea considering the fact that the guy have absconded with my money and no trace of him for the past one year.

Lesson learnt:- Nigeria police is largely unfunded and their condition of service is very poor, I just noticed this guy's are doing their best in the middle of lack of fund.

So guys if you have been scammed on nairaland here, report to the police, get your statement of account and a police report, I believe Nigeria police will do justice.

1 Like

Re: How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland by Mide3367: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2020
What if I was scammed 5k

3 Likes

Re: How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland by RedPanthar: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland by heniford2: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
What if I was scammed 5k
just guy forgot it because police do charge money just to open case no matter any case

1 Like

Re: How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland by Aliyeous(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
What if I was scammed 5k
sharp guy 32k to get 5k � impossicant

1 Like

Re: How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland by Ahmed0336(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
What if I was scammed 5k
Just leave d mata for God.

(1) (Reply)

Roqqu Is A Fraud! Please Steer Clear Of Them. / Roqqu Has Suspended Activities On Their App. / Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.