Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (885878 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by alakhumeorobo: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please if they sent you an email in Canada to go and do thumbprint in Canadian embassy in Nigeria what does that signify
Because the application was submitted in Canada for me by a relative. It is students visa , thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Austin163:
29th of March, eligibility never start o

notkenny:
Submitted the same day lol. Eligibility has started for me although it's NSE route.

It will end in praise.

Notkenny, no confuse our consolation o . You applied since January/February, not March. You only submitted IELTS in March and your eligibility had started according to your previous posts. Thanks cheesy . My people, our eligibility will soon start jare.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by notkenny: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Legacyedition:

This is my second application. I submitted in March and submitted the NSE docs in April lol. Review ongoing.

It shall end in praise. ��

Notkenny, no confuse our consolation o . You applied since January/February, not March. You only submitted IELTS in March and your eligibility had started according to your previous posts. Thanks cheesy . My people, our eligibility will soon start jare.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by alakhumeorobo: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
alakhumeorobo:
Please if they sent you an email in Canada to go and do thumbprint in Canadian embassy in Nigeria what does that signify
Because the application was submitted in Canada for me by a relative. It is students visa , thanks

Still waiting for reply my good people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Westpaws: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
I have qlife lagos medicals for 29 th of April 8am, i would like to swap for sometime in may. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Backcheck: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Legacyedition:

I applied March o!! March 6th and my eligibility has since started since 11/12th of March.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello, pls let's switch. I will email you now! thank you!

Westpaws:
I have qlife lagos medicals for 29 th of April 8am, i would like to swap for sometime in may. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by jnyuwa02: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jesus you are still here? You should be in Canada now. What happened?

Frankrobbn1:

You can get a work permit/visa from Nigeria on the account that you've secured a valid job offer (LMIA/LMIA exempt) from a designated Canadian employer. Apparently, due to Covid-19 pandemic, it will be extremely difficult to secure a job from outside of Canada. Any job offer you may receive from anyone now, may likely be a fraudulent offer. I would suggest you tread cautiously.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Phiyin: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pleass can i take an ordinary diploma course with my masters certificate or must it be a post graduate course?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ellibaba: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
alakhumeorobo:

Still waiting for reply my good people

After submission of your study permit application, the next step is biometrics if you haven’t done it in past 10 years. You have to book an appointment with either Abuja/Lagos office for the biometrics. Print out the biometrics request and with the appointment confirmation they will send you after the booking, take both & your valid international passport to the office on the day you booked. You’re welcome

Someone should correct me if I’m wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Austin163(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Legacyedition:

Lol. Amen o.

It will end in praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Austin163(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
alakhumeorobo:
They simply ask you to go for biometrics, kindly book a date for your biometrics online. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Westpaws:

I have same date of upfront medicals at Qlife and same time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olabisi6438(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
yes how do I order gcms notes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Teenie19 and Demure 178... Kudos to you guys.. how I wish we guys are heading to same province ( Toronto)
Will b glad to see u guys over there..
We all will exchange number soon and celebrate here before �
quote author=JustMellow post=101107546]Hello,

Teenie19 I like your vibes and I hope you become a testifier soon.

Ogunleyesijibomi don't stop hoping.

Demure178 you have nothing to fuss about, you will be a victor.

Best of Luck[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ysakaws1: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please who has a slot for a medical appointment in Qlife this week and wants to swap with me? I have an appointment for May 18th but this will be too late for me. Also, I’m not sure of how swapping of appointment works in Qlife and would like to be explained to. God bless!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
marcelonwa:

@oyibo4real congratulations on your approval once again, concerning NSE issue, I also applied on Jan 25th and they didn’t send me the request either and I know someone who applied the same with day with me also same case with her.. so it wasn’t because of the ILETS you submitted, I Still don’t know what happened that week as almost everyone who applied that week didn’t get the request.. my opinion tho..

I am going to Fanshawe but September

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ysakaws1: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Westpaws:
I have appointment on May 18. Please buzz me on WhatsApp 08070895702 let’s swap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ysakaws1: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ketima:

I have same date of upfront medicals at Qlife and same time.
You mind swapping for May 18??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeeee89: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hi is it possible to quarantine in your apartment as long as it has en-suite bathroom and Anyone traveling first week of May
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chrome1(m): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2021
So guys, I have been trying to put my documents together while I await my offer letter. For close to one year now, I have been building my POF at standard chattered bank only for me to find out today that I can’t access mybankstatement through the bank.
Now I am thinking I should move my money to another listed bank. Gurus in the house, I need your advice. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Phiyin: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2021
What course? I'm also looking at applying here too
Blazca:

I am going to Fanshawe but September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 3:18am On Apr 26, 2021
This week will be an amazing week filled with testimonies for us all!
Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 3:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Amen! Thank you so much! Yes we will celebrate for sure grin

ogunleyesijibomi:
Teenie19 and Demure 178... Kudos to you guys.. how I wish we guys are heading to same province ( Toronto)
Will b glad to see u guys over there..
We all will exchange number soon and celebrate here before �
quote author=JustMellow post=101107546]Hello,

Teenie19 I like your vibes and I hope you become a testifier soon.

Ogunleyesijibomi don't stop hoping.

Demure178 you have nothing to fuss about, you will be a victor.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy New Week everyone! Clearly, last week was filled with a lot of PPRs! We thank God and we pray for a bigger PPR rain this week!!!

For those who got rejected, delay is not denial! Restrategise and REFIRE!

Here are the list of our last weeks PPR's recipients! 7 people!!! Let's see if next week tops this!

Psychosocial- April 20 (AOR Feb 10)- NSE
Theboysquare1's cousin - April 21 ( AOR Jan 27)- NSE
Scaezar- April 21 (AOR Dec 2019)
Zodiacwarrior- April 21 (AOR Dec 31) - NSE
Ibukun2000- April 22 (AOR Feb 24 2020)
Ajikaz2003- April 12 (AOR Feb 10 2021- NSE)
ELizyous - April 22. ( AOR Feb 4 2021)

Teenie19:
Your weekly Administrator is here for updates grin grin grin

Week of April 19 PPR recipients so far! Congrats to you all!! More to come this week!

I love this PPR rain! For those who got rejected, please stay encouraged and REFIRE!!!! It will end in praise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 4:22am On Apr 26, 2021
Teenie19:
Happy New Week everyone! Clearly, last week was filled with a lot of PPRs! We thank God and we pray for a bigger PPR rain this week!!!

For those who got rejected, delay is not denial! Restrategise and REFIRE!

Here are the list of our last weeks PPR's recipients!

Ibukun2000- April 22 (AOR Feb 24 2020)
Ajikaz2003- April 12 (AOR Feb 10 2021- NSE)

My week of PPR!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by alakhumeorobo: 4:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Ellibaba:

After submission of your study permit application, the next step is biometrics if you haven’t done it in past 10 years. You have to book an appointment with either Abuja/Lagos office for the biometrics. Print out the biometrics request and with the appointment confirmation they will send you after the booking, take both & your valid international passport to the office on the day you booked. You’re welcome

God bless you richly thank you

Someone should correct me if I’m wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayz3446: 4:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello guys,
@ Frankrobbn @ lekiboboe @justmellow and other gurus in the house in respect to my wife study permit application i really need your guideline because we are about to reapply again online.

First Apllication Paper Vist Visa Refused
Submitted in Jan 2018.
Refused March 2018.
Biometrics Jan 2018.
Refusal reasons:
1. based on travel history
2. based on purpose of your visit
3. based on peronal assets and financial status.
Application submitted in person Lagos Nigeria.

2nd Application Online.
Study permit application(Diploma in Practical Nursing Sheridan college Ontario)Principal applicant Wife.
Spouse TRV application submitted
Child TRV application submitted
Application submitted Online Istanbul Turkey
Submitted March 6,2021 and refused March 23rd,2021.

Refusal reasons:
based on your family ties in canada and country of residence.
based on your immigration status
based on limited employment prospects in your country of resisence.

GCMS NOTES requested March 26,2021 and recieved April 20,2021.
I am not satisfied the application would leave canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident ,i note that.
1.The client is married or has dependants or states to have close family ties in their home country but is not sufficiently established.
2.The applicants immigration status in their country of residence is temporary which reduces their ties to their country.
3.Based on the client limited employments prospects in the country of residence/citizenship.I have accoreded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship.
Weighing the factors in this application.I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.

Documents submitted for both applications:
All IMM forms
In the Admission section, i uploaded:
Admission letter,
Diploma certificate in community health,Ogun state college of health tech
License certificate to practice as a community health worker
board certificate in community health
neco result.
Payment of school fees paid for first year total $18,477

In the passport section, i uploaded:
International passport with visas to egypt, UAE and Turkey(present on a study resident permit)
Turkey resident permits
Birth Certificate and LGA certificate
Biometrics documents

Proof of funds section, I uploaded:
Spouse Bank statement in Nigeria ticket showing funds availabale for my stay after school fees paid.
Spouse bank statements in Turkey.
spouse mutual funds Investments in Nigeria showing over 100 million naira showing that the funds for my studies is avaiable, all to prove assets and economic ties.

Spouse supporting documents

Client info section, I uploaded: Table of content for documents , followed by LOE
Birth certificates for spouse and child
Spouse masters transcripts/scholarship certificate presently in Europe.
spouse viza pages UK,EGYPT,TURKEY,AUSTRIA.
Proof of car ownership,
Jide taiwo and co letter to the embassy showing spouse assets they are managing.
Spouse company documents CAC `

CHILD DOCUMENTS.
Day care enrollment confirmation
birth certificate

3rd Application for FALL 2021
She has just been offered a new admission for PHARMACY TECHNICIAN fall 2021 in the same college and the school fees paid already have already been applied for this new program.She's planning on applying this time but i need to ask if she should applying alone or with the kid(1.5 years old).
I been the spouse intend not to apply with them this time to my own knowledge but I’m concerned about this reasons below:
1. Can she apply and leave the 1.5 year old baby behind with me and then we can apply after the study permit gets approved
2applicant should apply with the baby together and I will be the ties in Nigeria since I’m not applying with them until the visa is approved .
3. Should they still apply here in Turkey or back home in Nigeria either ways works for me.
I will be glad if you can be of help by sharing your ideas with me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Officialksolo: 4:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Kayz3446:
Hello guys,
@ Frankrobbn @ lekiboboe @justmellow and other gurus in the house in respect to my wife study permit application i really need your guideline because we are about to reapply again online.

First Apllication Paper Vist Visa Refused
Submitted in Jan 2018.
Refused March 2018.
Biometrics Jan 2018.
Refusal reasons:
1. based on travel history
2. based on purpose of your visit
3. based on peronal assets and financial status.
Application submitted in person Lagos Nigeria.

2nd Application Online.
Study permit application(Diploma in Practical Nursing Sheridan college Ontario)Principal applicant Wife.
Spouse TRV application submitted
Child TRV application submitted
Application submitted Online Istanbul Turkey
Submitted March 6,2021 and refused March 23rd,2021.

Refusal reasons:
based on your family ties in canada and country of residence.
based on your immigration status
based on limited employment prospects in your country of resisence.

GCMS NOTES requested March 26,2021 and recieved April 20,2021.
I am not satisfied the application would leave canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident ,i note that.
1.The client is married or has dependants or states to have close family ties in their home country but is not sufficiently established.
2.The applicants immigration status in their country of residence is temporary which reduces their ties to their country.
3.Based on the client limited employments prospects in the country of residence/citizenship.I have accoreded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship.
Weighing the factors in this application.I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.

Documents submitted for both applications:
All IMM forms
In the Admission section, i uploaded:
Admission letter,
Diploma certificate in community health,Ogun state college of health tech
License certificate to practice as a community health worker
board certificate in community health
neco result.
Payment of school fees paid for first year total $18,477

In the passport section, i uploaded:
International passport with visas to egypt, UAE and Turkey(present on a study resident permit)
Turkey resident permits
Birth Certificate and LGA certificate
Biometrics documents

Proof of funds section, I uploaded:
Spouse Bank statement in Nigeria ticket showing funds availabale for my stay after school fees paid.
Spouse bank statements in Turkey.
spouse mutual funds Investments in Nigeria showing over 100 million naira showing that the funds for my studies is avaiable, all to prove assets and economic ties.

Spouse supporting documents

Client info section, I uploaded: Table of content for documents , followed by LOE
Birth certificates for spouse and child
Spouse masters transcripts/scholarship certificate presently in Europe.
spouse viza pages UK,EGYPT,TURKEY,AUSTRIA.
Proof of car ownership,
Jide taiwo and co letter to the embassy showing spouse assets they are managing.
Spouse company documents CAC `

CHILD DOCUMENTS.
Day care enrollment confirmation
birth certificate

3rd Application for FALL 2021
She has just been offered a new admission for PHARMACY TECHNICIAN fall 2021 in the same college and the school fees paid already have already been applied for this new program.She's planning on applying this time but i need to ask if she should applying alone or with the kid(1.5 years old).
I been the spouse intend not to apply with them this time to my own knowledge but I’m concerned about this reasons below:
1. Can she apply and leave the 1.5 year old baby behind with me and then we can apply after the study permit gets approved
2applicant should apply with the baby together and I will be the ties in Nigeria since I’m not applying with them until the visa is approved .
3. Should they still apply here in Turkey or back home in Nigeria either ways works for me.
I will be glad if you can be of help by sharing your ideas with me.

Guru in the house please we need your quick response on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jhyd0202: 5:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Anyone applying to the University of Winnipeg here?�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bioles1187(m): 5:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Yah Allah. Make this week a fruitful and blessed week for us all...oluwa mk we hear positive news this week

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning everyone.
For the NSE documents, if I want to submit them at once with my application before they request for them under which section will I upload them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (736)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.