Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court (40389 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Mpanyi: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
This allegation has many loopholes. I find it hard to believe. Maybe, just maybe, he didn't use to settle them.as agreed or expected.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Twelfthman: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Queency bena is that you? grin

banio:
This playboy/ philanderer/ heartbreaker is in trouble.

All the hearts you have broken will accuse you of RAPE

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another fake transfer you mean grin, all of them should go and sit down. Prostitutes!
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by cletz991(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
And one creative guy with good ideas go de beg am for sponsorship o e go turn deaf ears. Who swear for all these men sef undecided
Hassanmaye:

Omo eno reach five minutes o, some men na 2seconds everything don burst and that's how he will still give the lady 1.5million in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Guestlander: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dalil8:
There should be a 10yrs prison sentence attached to false rape accusations.

These hoes need to learn the hard way.

How did you conclude that the ladies are lying? The doctor could be a serial rapist. Let the allegations be investigated, that is why we have the police and the courts.
Even if the ladies are prostitutes (I am not saying they are) it is still a crime to rape them.

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by cletz991(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bro,she may be a hoe but that guy sounds like a serial rapist cool
grossintel:
Another fake transfer you mean grin, all of them should go and sit down. Prostitutes!
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Tonitoniton(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Another woman has accused Alaska Obi of rape after singer Queency Benna did same and she has said she's willing to testify in court.

The woman, who didn't give her name, went live on Ubi Franklin's Instagram to speak after Alaska Obi had come online to tell Ubi his side of the story.
The woman said that when she saw Queency tell her story and other women coming out to say he has done same to them, she knew his time had come.
She explained that her friends were the ones who told her that Obi was on Ubi's Live so she also decided to speak out.

On how he allegedly raped her, she said a bag was sent to her from Enugu through him.

She said he was living in Asokoro, Abuja.
Early in the morning on a Saturday, she said she went to his house to collect her bag and on entering the compound, she saw a woman doing Obi's laundry.
She said she went in with him for her bag but he locked his house and said she won't leave.
She said she screamed and she's certain the lady washing for him heard her screams but did nothing. She said she suspects this happens frequently that the lady didn't see it as anything.

She alleged Obi went ahead and raped her. When he was allegedly done, she said he knelt down and started begging for forgiveness.
She said she reported him but nothing came out of it.

She explained that her colleagues can bear her witness because she saw him again months after that during an office engagement at the Transcorp. She said she didn't mind that her bosses were there, she started screaming at Obi and insulting him but he ran off.

She explained that she's willing to testify in court and she has witnesses who saw her go crazy at the Transcorp when she saw him again for the first time after the alleged rape.

Watch her speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZjAOWsLdQ

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/another-woman-accuses-alaska-obi-of-rape-says-shes-willing-to-testify-in-court-video-2.html

Another oloriburuku.

Another FCT ashawo has raised her flag.

U went to his house to collect ur bag. Ur bag is another aladin flying mat that suddenly surfaced in his house and could not fly any more. So, u then went on rescue mission. What a darling magic mat owner.!

Ur parents are to be blamed. They just spent so much money raising prostitutes with out shame

3 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Coronavirus84: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
If it's in alphabetical order then I am in the A grade.

Please can I see your picture so I can know your exact worth? I need responsible grade A babe with at least Bachelor degree
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Decryptor(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
And Nairaland boys are supporting him.

This man shouldn't be allowed to walk freely.

Who doesn't know the antics of devilish Nigerian women. She was sent by the Queency biatch. Poor damage control grin grin
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by lastclaire4(f): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
lexy2014:

When u say "found around such things", what do u mean? Does that mean rape?

U say d singers case is a transaction gone wrong in which d singer did well to accuse d man of rape only for us to find out later that it wasn't rape. What about this new case? Is it a clear case of rape or another transaction gone wrong?

Lexy you cant be going on your own and a lady passing will accuse you of such. Yes or yes?

People should be careful is allni am saying. People shouldnt wait until they interprete rape to be " an amount given after sex not agreed by both parties."

If he doesnt sleep with this particular lady, will he die? They are people who will collect that amount. Why force yourself on someone?
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by vikstandon(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Isn't there a way to padlock the key to the vagina... Am just asking to know.

A situation where one penetrates without consent, such person shouldn't be allowed out... Please Ladies practice tightening the vagina when there is forceful penetration.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by jumper524(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

uve been active on all tread related to this guy,
na you them rape??

and besides, how do you draw conclusion from allegations?
the doctor vindicated himself from that singer and now you want us to just believe another fellow accuser abi??
women are joking with this raoe thing sef.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Decryptor(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Madibah:

women are of grades abi
so which is your own grade??

1k or 5hundred

grin grin grin grin

Nah bro!

sapphiere's type is just a bottle of Fayrouz with Indomie and fried egg
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by AFONJACOW(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
I believe her a bit, some guys are like that, nah so one of our friend force himself on one of our friend fiance, and pleaded after telling her it's devil and he won't do it again, he tried it the second time that's and promise her cash, the mumu girl no even tell his fiancee wey be friend to this rapist, the guy find out after he heard the rumor from someone else mouth, thank God the guy is a man , he went ahead and marry the girl but cut ties with the guy, I suggested we kidnap him and cut off his penis but the guy he raped his wife no get such mind
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Innocent until proven guilty. They should testify in court and come with proofs. Few days back a man was freed after 38 years in jail because a woman accuse him of murder, she was dying of cancer reason she confessed.

From recent happenings, I don't judge base on facial appearance or looks or gender, they are all deceiving. Remember the UK doctor that was accuse of rape until after investigation we found out she was telling lies.

What I believe is she felt cheated and used, so she will want do anything to bring him down. That does not rule out thee fact that he could be a rapist. Let's gets the facts first, remove sentiment and emotion.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by spadar4u(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
both should be arrested.
Prostitution is a jailable offence.

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by IronCastle(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
If it's in alphabetical order then I am in the A grade.

I'm very sure that your pússy is grade A, that's the reason why the mod you're servicing keeps pushing your threads to front page cheesy
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Suddenly he has become a serial rapist. Observing things in 3D
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by goldenejim79: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
But,how did the bag sent to you from Enugu ended in Obi'so house?
Please help me ask her
. I smell lies
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by bejeria101(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Eddie4God:
Wahala,
Alleging rape on social media without disclosing ur identiy or having actual evidence. Some people still think rape allegation is childplay.
you are willing to testify until the time comes to do so & you will be no where to be found.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Beremx(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
nyiamfrank:
Women are devil's.
which includes your beloved mother
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Pimine: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aswearugaaad

This Doc village people don remember am o. All men should take heed lest their past come back to haunt them.

But social media trial is akin to jungle justice o. By the time a competent court of law pronounces you guilty or acquited, your reputation is gone to the dogs.

sapphiere:

If you check my comments on that thread you'll see where I said that some ladies are embarrassing. Meaning I don't support what she did.
Better soup na money kill ham. Women are of grades. He should have gone for his grade.
If you can't afford something walk away

Okay so now women be commodity àbí? Well maybe that's true for you and your kind; certainly not the precious women in my life.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by geezynoni: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wahala for who no fear women o.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by dvkot(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

the woman is the same thing with the other one.. All are garden tools. So she's probably butt hurt too
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Codes151(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
I said it.

His actions proved it.
He even videoed her with she knowing.
It’s his norm.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by efighter: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

He is not a rapist. He has only be fuccking Oloshos without paying. How can you follow a man not related to you into his Hotel room and turn around to say he raped you? What did you go to his Hotel room to do? Prayer and Fasting?

Have you as a lady been following guys into their Hotel rooms to pray?
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nawa 4 Dis Testimonies Ooo. I Hope It's Not Because Of D Guy's Money Dat Dey Are Doing Dis.

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by efighter: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
DropsMic:

3k?? E be like na junkie hoes you dey patronize

Some take 500 Naira
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by DropsMic(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
efighter:

Some take 500 Naira

Na only Std hoes go take 500
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by mercato: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Men are evils.
Evil u can't seem to live without
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by yultater: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
In 1974✍️

This story is so touching.
A little boy saw a torch by the gutter, so he touched it, he touched it again.
Then he decided to touch it again and then he continued touching it....
Like I said it's a touching story grin cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.