Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her (63171 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) / Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by TMSMedia: 4:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Zlatan bought his child's mother a purse as a push gift following the birth of their child, IgbereTV reports.

Davita Lamai took to her Instagram Stories to share a photo of the push present with the caption:

"Push prezzie from Shiloh's daddy."

See below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by JaneYave(f): 5:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Is it necessary to show off a gift? Fine ladies anyway.

41 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:

All na show off.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
jealousy

Go hustle buy yasef or goand be roasting corn to gather money also to buy one

Radarada

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by JaneYave(f): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
jealousy

Go hustle buy yasef or goand be roasting corn to gather money also to buy one

Radarada
I don't give room for jealousy. It's not a good thing.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
I don't give room for jealousy. It's not a good thing.
idontbelieveit

Come make i buy one for you

Atleast if u give me 2pikin i go buy u that kind gift

Aw u see am?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by tillaman(m): 6:01am On Dec 20, 2020
cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by chatinent: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2020
So he employed the services of a cameraman till he got to her house to give her the gift?

We now live in a camera world.

Besides, what's this baby mama shit trending everywhere? Ladies, try to buy third-hand value sense fa. Everything no bi money.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by lkillbrokehoes: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Digmygold:
[s]Redpiller Grandpa Ubunja will call him a simp and want to die. Yet God keeps blessing Simps whilst redpillers are dying in misery. Ziatan just clocked 26years and has chosen the right path whereas one 60 year old ruined old toad with poo for brain is still pussy wailing and pussy hunting.[/s]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by femi4: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
It's necessary, so haters can be depressed
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Charmingrascal(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2020
femi4:

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by RapistOnBail: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2020
What about that his ugly girlfriend of that year?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by JaneYave(f): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
femi4:
Smiles, you are saying something o.I now understand better.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by JaneYave(f): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
idontbelieveit

Come make i buy one for you

Atleast if u give me 2pikin i go buy u that kind gift

Aw u see am?
If you know what women go through to bring forth a baby, you won't joke about it.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Dalil8: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
[s]If you know what women go through to bring forth a baby, you won't joke about it.[/s]

Thrash!!

Even rats go through the same stuff.
it's the same with most mammals in the animal kingdom. Nature made it that way.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2020
A thread was created because a boy gave his baby mama a PURSE!!
And the same thread was pushed to the Frontpage on this beautiful Sunday morning?

Orisirisi something....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by salbis(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Baby mama......what a title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by GboyegaD(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2020
Why is this on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2020
Meow meow.

I need babe way go day buy me gifts, i don tire to chop clean mouth
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2020
this one wey she name her pikin shiloh, maybe God answer her prayers for shiloh
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by ursullalinda(f): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Everything don spoil......baby mama is now a title.......chai!

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by pickatyouu: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2020
I still don't know where they get the names for all this gift.

Did she give him a gift for put it in me.
Abi na only when dem dey collect them dey remember say gift dey get name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Deicide: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Why people get into the scam called marriage I don't understand, when so many girls are ready to become baby Mama.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
If you know what women go through to bring forth a baby, you won't joke about it.
u don born b4?

No fear Na operation we go do!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Adakintroy: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Now you see why I call them poor people.

Only thing they display is money.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by shugabasbn: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Our culture has gone. Baby Mama baby Baba is allergic to our cultures but unfortunately it is a new trend nowadays

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.