Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her (63203 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) / Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by GodWrites: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Wenaxtrade:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more on how to trade.

What's in it for you?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by loswhite(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Digmygold:
Redpiller Grandpa Ubunja will call him a simp and want to die. Yet God keeps blessing Simps whilst redpillers are dying in misery. Ziatan just clocked 26years and has chosen the right path whereas one 60 year old ruined old toad with poo for brain is still pussy wailing and pussy hunting.
Lol so baby mama is now the right part....You guys just become completely foolish when money is involved

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by GodWrites: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Wenaxtrade:

Give us a trial

A simple question and you've started failing. Lemme ask again, what's in it for you?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by teebillz: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2020
What is all this thing about girls having no qualms being baby mamas these days?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by JaneYave(f): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
u don born b4?

No fear Na operation we go do!
Operation ke? It's not what you should fantasize oo.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by JaneYave(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Dalil8:

Thrash!!

Even rats go through the same stuff.
it's the same with most mammals in the animal kingdom. Nature made it that way. please just watch any video clip on delivery. Come back and bless all women. We go to pains for continuity and it's not THRASH!

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by kufreabasi86191: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Wow Download lastest and upcoming movies @ p9movies.com
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by femi4: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:

After depressing them, what next?
People like you will stop being a monitoring spirit
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by GodWrites: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
femi4:
People like you will stop being a monitoring spirit

So depressing your enemies will stop them from monitoring you?

I'm glad you see how stupid you sound!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Josywhyte: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2020
The day u go buy her pants hope say u go tell us too?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by udemzyudex(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
jealousy

Go hustle buy yasef or goand be roasting corn to gather money also to buy one

Radarada

Hustle? You mean like become a baby mama huh? grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by femi4: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:

So depressing your enemies will stop them from monitoring you?

I'm glad you see how stupid you sound!
Answer a fool in his folly and you ll become just like him
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by nizetee: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Now you see why I call them poor people.
Only thing they display is money.
"I am a very poor man, i have nothing but money. "

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by GodWrites: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2020
femi4:
Answer a fool in his folly and you ll become just like him

Are you saying you're a fool for responding to me?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2020
post=97249987:
A thread was created because a boy gave his baby mama a PURSE!!
And the same thread was pushed to the Frontpage on this beautiful Sunday morning?

Orisirisi something....

YOU BETTER SHUT UP!!!
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Dalil8:

Thrash!!

Even rats go through the same stuff.
it's the same with most mammals in the animal kingdom. Nature made it that way.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Adakintroy: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2020
nizetee:

"I am a very poor man, i have nothing but money. "

you indeed poor. Hope I find you someday and share with you WEALTH
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by BafanaBafana: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2020
femi4:
It's necessary, so haters can be depressed
You know anyone who cares so much about haters is also a hater right?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Slimqueen(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
jealousy

Go hustle buy yasef or goand be roasting corn to gather money also to buy one

Radarada

bad belle.

Not everyone that comments meaningfully is jealous. Watch it.

Radarada.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by AfonjaMuslim: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Is it PUSH or POSH?
BruncleZuma:
It's POSH
PUSH as in pushing out the baby during delivery
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
cute baby boy the boy go took like camera ehhh see as em dey look the camera
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by ugolinze123(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Digmygold:
Redpiller Grandpa Ubunja will call him a simp and want to die. Yet God keeps blessing Simps whilst redpillers are dying in misery. Ziatan just clocked 26years and has chosen the right path whereas one 60 year old ruined old toad with poo for brain is still pussy wailing and pussy hunting.
ee pain am....you still a simp bro deal wit it.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by SirJerrie(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Always Seeking Validation....
cry cry

Enjoy...
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by efighter: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
Is it necessary to show off a gift? Fine ladies anyway.

A baby mama has no value, she has to show something to force people to value her.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Ogaonos: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
na to pepper them.but these celeb Nd baby mama.dnt this celeb wear condom Wen sexing.i think some of these male celeb are short sighted.by two or three yrs his music fit fade.i no wan hear any gofundme like fans did to Cynthia Morgan who blow her money doing the same showing off.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Ogaonos: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
is not necessary my dear.must pple who do these Nd support such.have poverty mentality syndrome.some pple who show off are short sighted pple.some of them dN't have investment to establish themselves financial.I HOPE HIS FAN WILL NOT DO GOFUNDME FOR HIM IN YEARS TO COME LIKE CYNTHIA MORGAN WHO WAS SHOWING OFF BLOW ALL HER MONI BEING ARROGANT TO PPLE.NOW SHE BROKE ND STRUGGLING
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by femi4: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You know anyone who cares so much about haters is also a hater right?
how? By minding his biz
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by ofiko123(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations to her..
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
What is push gift again, bikonu??

Sometimes I feel like I am living in the 19th century while the rest of world is changing.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
It's for the gram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show / Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.