Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,753 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (20282 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Franklydes(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:

What on earth did I just read? As an openly black gay man, if you know nothing about homosexuality...... Just take a hike
So you be abomination. them need kill because you are a worthless pig
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2021
jamesid29:
My good sir ...
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
Trojan horse gift, lmso

jamesid29:
that would not be the right way to look at it.
What specifically is wrong in looking at it that way my dear well esteemed sir

jamesid29:
We all have sins (anger, sex and sexual orientation, attitude problems etc) and things (depression, sickness etc) that we are all struggling with.
Fyi, sexual orientation is not a sin. Do you struggle being heterosexual? Just because you haven't the grace to be a homosexual, dont mean you should label those who have the grace to be homosexual, to be less of a human being than you and go to construe their sexuality to be sinful

jamesid29:
Some can seem like a lifetime battle (and some actually are), but as Christians, the solution is not to give in or give into our weaknesses. We have to remember that we are never alone and we do not have a high priest that is incapable of sympathising with our weaknesses because He himself was tempted in every way just as we are and He perfectly understands what any of us is going through.
The right solution is not to focus on our weakness, but to focus our eyes on Christ, the author and perfecter of our faith. As the author of Hebrew said
" For the joy set out for him he endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God. Think of him who endured such opposition against himself by sinners, so that you may not grow weary in your souls and give up."

We are to lean on His strength, on His grace, on His love. And as a community also, we are to continually encourage one another, be there for one another and spur one another on in love.

Yes, sometimes we will slip and fall. But grace and mercy is always available, so we pick ourselves up and keep moving.
In the end, on this side of eternity and in the next, It's only together in Christ we find true joy, true love and true family.
You busy mining a straw man, typed at length in a confused and inconsequential way

jamesid29:
I do believe, that's the right way to look at it.
Do you know that there are so many worse things than death, lmso, hmm? Well, not to be loved and/or not to be able to love, are some of the worse.

Now, please sincerely, honestly and truthfully tell, what is the sin, fault and/or wrong in two easy going, innocent, harmless, ordinary consenting God believing adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful to each other, committed to each other, truthful to each other, honest, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, loving each other, hmm?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2021
StarFire08:
[s]You're always going off point in what you're typing.[/s]
[img]https://media./images/25193b5d10155c70e8e6f84427cdeb7b/tenor.gif[/img]

"9Then he said,
“Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”
10Later, when Jesus was alone with the twelve disciples and with the others who were gathered around,
they asked him what the parables meant.
11He replied, “You are permitted to understand the secret of the Kingdom of God.
But I use parables for everything I say to outsiders,
12so that the Scriptures might be fulfilled:
‘When they see what I do, they will learn nothing.
When they hear what I say, they will not understand.
Otherwise, they will turn to me and be forgiven.’”
13Then Jesus said to them,
“If you can’t understand the meaning of this parable and Leviticus 20:13 point, how will you understand all the other parables and other points?
"
- Mark 4:9-13

In a consistent fair and impartial way, I have on all occasions, been on point, but posters like you are always looking to choose options that grants them rewards with the least amount of effort used at their end.

StarFire08:
it's always lengthy with no message relating to the post

Your problem is your brain is misleading you, which is why, seeing the message(s), you do not see the message(s), and hearing the message(s), you do not hear the message(s), nor do you understand the message(s) and the subject matter.

Also, what if I tell you that the other reason, why you dont see the point(s) and message(s) in the post(s) is because of you having a lazy and inefficient brain, lmso. The brain is awesome, but I so just wish, everyone wisely, efficiently and effectively use it, lmso
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

If you have obediently read the whole of Leviticus chapter 20, so to have Leviticus 20:13 read contextually, like you were instructed to do and have specifically paid special attention to Leviticus 20:1-5 during your read, you wouldnt be playing this half clever brain fart ludicrous game you are doing here

Use your brain to see and work out how Leviticus 20:1-5 explains Leviticus 20:13 with regards the subject of unacceptable and non permissible homosexuality

That leads us to this:

"Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]That leads us to this:

"Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
[/s]

"1Then the LORD said to Moses,
2“Tell the Israelites, ‘Any Israelite or foreigner living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the land are to stone him.
3And I will set My face against that man and cut him off from his people, because by giving his offspring to Molech, he has defiled My sanctuary and profaned My holy name.
4And if the people of the land ever hide their eyes and fail to put to death the man who gives one of his children to Molech,
5then I will set My face against that man and his family and cut off from among their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves with Molech.
13If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
"
- Leviticus 20:1-5 and 13

Few but not Exhaustive Bonus Verses, lmso
"There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land;
the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out
before the Israelites.
"
- 1 Kings 14:24

"He banished the male shrine prostitutes from the land and removed all the idols that his fathers had made."
- 1 Kings 15:12

"He tore down the houses of the male temple prostitutes who were in the LORD's temple, where women did weaving for Asherah."
- 2 Kings 23:7

Lazy brain cant obediently, as kindly instructed to, be bothered to personally read Leviticus 20 in whole, to see the Leviticus 20:1-5 connect with Leviticus 20:13 in regards the subject of unacceptable and non permissible homosexuality.

Fyi, Leviticus 20:2-3, is talking about parents who gave up the sons at an early age to serve as male temple prostitutes (i.e. male version devadasi) also known as sacred qadesh (i.e. male cult temple prostitutes/servants in Hebrew, lmso)
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

"1Then the LORD said to Moses,
2“Tell the Israelites, ‘Any Israelite or foreigner living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the land are to stone him.
3And I will set My face against that man and cut him off from his people, because by giving his offspring to Molech, he has defiled My sanctuary and profaned My holy name.
4And if the people of the land ever hide their eyes and fail to put to death the man who gives one of his children to Molech,
5then I will set My face against that man and his family and cut off from among their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves with Molech.
13If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
"
- Leviticus 20:1-5 and 13

Few but not Exhaustive Bonus Verses, lmso
"There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land;
the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out
before the Israelites.
"
- 1 Kings 14:24

"He banished the male shrine prostitutes from the land and removed all the idols that his fathers had made."
- 1 Kings 15:12

"He tore down the houses of the male temple prostitutes who were in the LORD's temple, where women did weaving for Asherah."
- 2 Kings 23:7

Lazy brain cant obediently, as kindly instructed to, be bothered to personally read Leviticus 20 in whole, to see the Leviticus 20:1-5 connect with Leviticus 20:13 in regards the subject of unacceptable and non permissible homosexuality.

Fyi, Leviticus 20:2-3, is talking about parents who gave up the sons at an early age to serve as male temple prostitutes (i.e. male version devadasi) also known as sacred qadesh (i.e. male cult temple prostitutes/servants in Hebrew, lmso)

How does everything u have written answer d following questions?:

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]How does everything u have written answer d following questions?:

[/s]
[img]https://media./images/e84eca23fd6b1fdf42e829610f0e884f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/e84eca23fd6b1fdf42e829610f0e884f/tenor.gif[/img]

Still doesn't answer d questions. In ur gif, can't even properly dispose of ur trash. D questions still remain:

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]Still doesn't answer d questions. In ur gif, can't even properly dispose of ur trash. D questions still remain:

[/s]
[img]https://media./images/f879ac0258098623c7d587d6cd057b4f/tenor.gif[/img]
An unteachable adult, is like a dry fish that cant be folded or like a stubborn goat, that cant be given kind instructions to comply with, lmso. Goats will always stubbornly act according to their nature anyways, lmso
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/f879ac0258098623c7d587d6cd057b4f/tenor.gif[/img]
An unteachable adult is like a dry fish that cant be folded or a stubborn goat that cant be given kind instructions to comply with, lmso. Goats will always stubbornly act according to their nature anyways, lmso

Ur display of emotions doesn't answer d questions asked:

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]Ur display of emotions doesn't answer d questions asked:

[/s]
Your crass display of pig-headiness doesn't faze anyone here and you're not only doing yourself, but in addition, you're deceiving and fooling yourself, if you think this is anything to be called a display of emotions. You seriously need to get cure for your learning disability and inability to follow simple instructions, lmso
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Flamemignon1(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Franklydes:
So you be abomination. them need kill because you are a worthless pig
Ok.... God
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]Ur display of emotions above haven't answered d following:

[/s]
[img]https://media./images/f1db9211cd563f0b61c9efe79eb34b54/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Your crass display of pig-headiness doesn't faze anyone here and you're not only doing yourself, but in addition, you're deceiving and fooling yourself, if you think this is anything to be called a display of emotions. You seriously need to get cure for your learning disability and inability to follow simple instructions, lmso

Ur display of emotions above haven't answered d following:

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/f1db9211cd563f0b61c9efe79eb34b54/tenor.gif[/img]

Is it d garbage that u couldn't properply dispose off?:

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]Is it d garbage that u couldn't properply dispose off?:

[/s]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahaha cheesy supreme god Dominiyei has made white blood cell possible for issues like that ! grin

So WBCs would grow your amputated clit back, right? Dumb af. Haha.
Even if it could, what you really need is white blood 'sense' not WBCs.

By the way, who's supreme Dominiyie? That name sounds familiar. It must be the name of one popular junkie back then, who was eternally condemned to a psychiatric facility, after snorting coke for too long. Such a wasted fella.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

U mean these questions?:

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]U mean these questions?:

[/s]
Quit asking me daft questions as if you are obstinately dumb and blind.

Go back to check that I gave kind instructions to go read certain verses and did not try explain anything. You are required to go read the verses so you may arrive at having a realisation and epiphany moment. I didnt introduce Leviticus 20:13 into the thread

What is that so difficulty for you to do, in reading up Leviticus 20 properly and correctly, in order to get a proper handle of what Leviticus 20:13, that usually is read in isolation is really talking about and its relation with homosexuality that isn't acceptable nor permissible
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2021
light099:

So WBCs would grow your amputated clit back, right? Dumb af. Haha.
Even if it could, what you really need is white blood 'sense' not WBCs.

By the way, who's supreme Dominiyie? That name sounds familiar. It must be the name of one popular junkie back then, who was eternally condemned to a psychiatric facility, after snorting coke for too long. Such a wasted fella.
supreme god creator of the universe , insult me as you like woeva!
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Quit asking me daft questions as if you are obstinately dumb and blind.

Go back to check that I gave kind instructions to go read certain verses and did not try explain anything. You are required to go read the verses so you may arrive at having a realisation and epiphany moment. I didnt introduce Leviticus 20:13 into the thread

What is that so difficulty for you to do, in reading up Leviticus 20 properly and correctly, in order to get a proper handle of what Leviticus 20:13, that usually is read in isolation is really talking about and its relation with homosexuality that isn't acceptable nor permissible

Are these d "daft questions" that u are struggling to answer?:

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]Are these d "daft questions" that u are struggling to answer?:

[/s]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]"Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"[/s]
[img]https://i./origin/6b/6b078a79d3e23e5e20ef6d18d68d4a62_w200.gif[/img]
I should have known
One word: Troll
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://i./origin/6b/6b078a79d3e23e5e20ef6d18d68d4a62_w200.gif[/img]
I should have known
One word: Troll

Does that shed light on d following?:

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom?

Some believe that if homosexuals believe in Jesus, even if they still continue in the abominable lifestyle, they would go to heaven, but here is what Jesus had to say about that:

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

"And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

So according to Jesus, all those that work abomination, shall not be able to enter into the Kingdom of God but have their place in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.

And homosexuality is an abomination in the sight of God:

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

So when Jesus spoke of the abominable or those that work abomination, it included the homosexuals, hence their place in not in heaven but in the lake of fire and brimstone if they don't repent.

Therefore it doesn't matter what the catholic Pope or anyone else says, because this was Jesus, the Master with the key to the Kingdom, speaking, and He said none of those who work such abomination shall be able to enter in God's Kingdom.

Therefore if you're a homosexual who believe that you can still make it into heaven even as a homosexual, you have been deceived. It's a lie from the pit of hell. No single homosexual would be allowed in there.

And it's not just homosexuals that wouldn't be allowed in there, but all workers of other abominations and iniquities. They must all repent from their evil works otherwise their part shall be in the lake of fire and brimstone.

That's why you must repent from such an abominable lifestyle if you want to have a place in God's kingdom, because otherwise, there's no way you'd be able to do so.

And importantly, don't believe the lie being spread by the devil and his children that you were born that way and you can't leave the lifestyle, because many have been able to repent such an abominable lifestyle in the past to prove that it's possible to change.

All you just need to do, is to make the decision to change that lifestyle, and sincerely ask God to help you to achieve change. And I believe He would, just as He had helped many come out of it, because nothing pleases God more than seeing a sinner make the decision to repent and turn from His wicked way. Hence there's rejoicing in heaven over a sinner who repents!

Luke 15:10

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

So when you do that which you are able to do, which is to make that decision to change, God is ever willing to help you do the rest.

God bless.
though they struggle with these sins, if they die Christian they will enter heaven before you!

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
tytachile:
though they struggle with these sins, if they die Christian they will enter heaven before you!
[img]https://media./images/39111464d58426da2920a865b9745c7e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
.... how market?
Have you ......?
You'll be reported if you ever again call me names angry angry angry
So if you know what's good for you, you better continue to behave yourself and stay in line to sustain your so far until just now, good behaviour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional, 2016. / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.