Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (20278 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2021

A dog destined to be lost, does not listen to hear the hunter's whistle.

2 Likes

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
SisterFire:
supreme god creator of the universe , insult me as you like woeva!

Supreme junk-head, creator of the universe of confusion you live in. Now I know why everything you say is always at loggerheads with sense. It must have been a hard life accepting a junkie drunkard as your creator.

You really need some intense whopping on your black ass.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by bixton(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was effeminate in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

**MODIFIED*** I JUST NEED TO ADD THIS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE**

IF GOD DECIDES TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THE RULES IN THE BIBLE.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN (Math 5:28 — But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.) NOBODY GO ENTER HEAVEN... ATLEAST NOBODY BORN IN THE 20TH CENTURY DOWN TO WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

Na just fact. Only someone who has the bad habit of lying to himself would disagree... So make we free all this sin talk and just live our best lives by embracing happiness, doing good, loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, and embracing the humanity in us.

If one is indeed born again, of water and spirit and with discipline your quote in the bolded can be achieved. It's all in the power of the living God.
Understanding of God's word is paramount to excelling in His kingdom.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by DropsMic(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
bixton:

If one is indeed born again, of water and spirit and with discipline your quote in the bolded can be achieved. It's all in the power of the living God.
Understanding of God's word is paramount to excelling in His kingdom.

Continue telling yourself that.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by bixton(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
DropsMic:

Continue telling yourself that.

Oh yes I will because I am a living witness to it.

Like I said all it takes is understanding of the Scripture and guidance from the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was effeminate in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

**MODIFIED*** I JUST NEED TO ADD THIS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE**

IF GOD DECIDES TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THE RULES IN THE BIBLE.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN (Math 5:28 — But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.) NOBODY GO ENTER HEAVEN... ATLEAST NOBODY BORN IN THE 20TH CENTURY DOWN TO WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

Na just fact. Only someone who has the bad habit of lying to himself would disagree... So make we free all this sin talk and just live our best lives by embracing happiness, doing good, loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, and embracing the humanity in us.

MuttleyLaff:
Sometimes, the person that you truly meant to fall in love with, will come into your life, in the strangest, most unexpected way and even in certain peculiar cases, in an unanticipated sex, lmso

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The devil is a liar!

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by culf: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...this is the era of truth, n no god can stop it!
If u are of truth n justice I will send u a link !

I'm of Jesus!! He (Jesus) is the way, the truth and the life...
John 14:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by culf: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha grin then u haven't heard of me my dear,
Jesus reincanated to programme u wickedly,
Me goddess riem'na runes reincanated to expose his lies alongside god of truth tem of egypt

Naaa, Jesus does no wickedness, He is so loving, faithful, kind and gracious.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
culf:

I'm of Jesus!! He (Jesus) is the way, the truth and the life...
John 14:6
good bye

Let the truth meet ur grave then
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by culf: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
SisterFire:
good bye

Let the truth meet ur grave then

Hahahahaha, i have met the truth already. I earnestly hope and pray you will do same one day.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by pyro62(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Olatlaccon:
So he should listen to whatever his pastor tells him? even if the pastor was wrong? religion must be practiced with common sense so you won't be deceived by sweet talk from your pastor cos pastors are also human being who makes mistakes

Christianity isn't a religion and it shouldn't be practiced with common sense! "To be carnally minded is death" Rom 8:6-10
The carnal mind is enmity with God.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 1:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
WHAT ARE U EVEN SAYING ?

SisterFire? Rubbish always grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...You know I can never be angry , no human can make me angry ask eastornprince or light099

The real anger is watching dead born again christians burn in fire created for them by Satan aka yahweh , but you still hear those alive praising Satan in various churches

Keep chasing my balls. You will never suck it with that aged mouth

grin grin grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 6:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Eastornprince:

SisterFire? Rubbish always grin grin grin grin
What ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
What ?
he is mad
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
he is mad
Hahahaha, do u knw him ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
he is mad

e pain am!

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Hahahaha, do u knw him ?

An old lesbian after my heart and balls. Sisterfire can't go a day without mentioning me both with her current moniker and the other one, Husbandsnatcha.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Hahahaha, do u knw him ?
...I don't know him my dear
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...I don't know him my dear

@Akuruoulo doesn't like lies or lesbians cum sugar mummy. Tell him the truth.

Tell him how you think my cow dick is the only thing left in the world that can give you real pleasure.

Tell him how you curse God and Allah and exalt yourself as a goddess.

Tell him how that useless goddess goes around with two monikers begging people to respect, worship and love her, lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell him! Tell him!! Tell him!!!

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eastornprince:

@Akuruoulo doesn't like lies or lesbians cum sugar mummy. Tell him the truth.

Tell him how you think my cow dick is the only thing left in the world that can give you real pleasure.

Tell him how you curse God and Allah and exalt yourself as a goddess.

Tell him how that useless goddess goes around with two monikers begging people to respect, worship and love her, lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell him! Tell him!! Tell him!!!
...yawns!
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...yawns!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...yawns!
WHAT IS GOING ON ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eastornprince:

An old lesbian after my heart and balls. Sisterfire can't go a day without mentioning me both with her current moniker and the other one, Husbandsnatcha.
Av you done anything about it ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Eastornprince: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Av you done anything about it ?

She's not young ooooo... forget the bleaching and butt life
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eastornprince:

She's not young ooooo... forget the bleaching and butt life
U didn't answer my question. Maybe u are her troll mate, right ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria / Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire / Open Heavens Devotional, 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.