Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,113 members, 7,832,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home (3264 Views)

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze / Mompha Visits Adeherself In Her Home (video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by fati2001(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
the first wife also offered prayers of protection and good fortune as her home got an additional.

@bellahijabi has caused a massive stir on social media after coming to announce that her husband married a second wife.

In a tone laced with great happiness, the woman said that she is more excited about the whole development then her husband..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by MarveworldNG: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
There's more to this

1 Like

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by LawLord247: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Idamond: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
please just follow her up let know the aftermath
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm sure she's just pretending

3 Likes

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by yanabasee(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
I'm sure she's just pretending

Nope... She's not....

They've been programmed to follow the standard....

My colleague at work is making serious plans to marry because his wife have been putting pressure on him to bring her an assistant wife....

8 Likes

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by ElexObi1: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Check her very well she's afraid of sex as the man is a sex addict

4 Likes

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Pochettino(f): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lesbian
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by ValCon888: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lies from the darkest pit of hell. No woman worth her salt is ever happy to share her husband. I'll rather believe it was her husband who used her phone to make this post.

1 Like

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by NobleAngell(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Be like say the man na wahala man. Mama don taya.

1 Like

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by NobleAngell(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
yanabasee:

Nope... She's not....

They've been programmed to follow the standard....

My colleague at work is making serious plans to marry because his wife have been putting pressure on him to bring her an assistant wife....

She don taya for house work.

1 Like

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by abebi77572: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lies from the darkest pit of hell. No woman worth her salt is ever happy to share her husband. I'll rather believe it was her husband who used her phone to make this post.
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by mytime24(f): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Waiting fr season 2
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by chubinwa(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
With such posh phone in her hand, I know the husband must be rich. so no stories since there is money
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Nazgul: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's a common thing in the North

3 Likes

Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Rushna27(f): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
it's a common practice with them so not new
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Bbass1990(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Maybe the guy dey over knack,hence she needs substitute.
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by Anaerobi(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2022
Na man you be.
Re: Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home by NobleAngell(f): 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
She did tirr

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nengi And Vee Playfully Pranks Lycon In His Hotel Room / Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. / Talk With Funmi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.