Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze (24942 Views)

Yul Edochie: Those Insulting Me For Marrying Second Wife Don't Live In My House / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home / Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
A Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze believes that Nigerian women should be allowed to marry second husbands just like their male counterparts are allowed to marry second wives.

This is coming after a Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie revealed that he has a second wife.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8vRXyIIvG/

"Perhaps, just to strike a fair balance, our women ought to start marrying second husbands.
-
For once, let’s stop tilting scripture and tradition in the favor of misogyny and patriarchy. Rather, we should embrace the words of Christ that clearly state:
-
◄ Matthew 22:39 ►
New Living Translation
A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
-
If we were to follow this devoid of prejudice and stereotyping, then it would make absolute sense if women could also have other husbands. Because if you truly loved your wife as much as you loved yourself; like scripture instructs, then why shouldn’t she be polygamous if you opt to be?"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7sGbcNN5J/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Candidlady: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region
Again some women get mind iswaer!! Be a second wife talkless of number 18 ..

He Had to even bleach his skin too just to look younger!! Y.....a demons indeed

Men
Are
Nutcase

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Rastaramsey(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
This one just dey bomb nairaland with plenty monickers grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by donbachi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Odd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Rastaramsey(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
This man and his stupid talks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
donbachi:
Odd
Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

The bible says that we (Male and Female) are equal before God.

If we are equal before God, who are you that we shouldn't be equal before?

26 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Rastaramsey(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You must be an unattractive girl grin grin grin

If to say better guys dey toast you, you no go dey here dey cap dust all the time...

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Candidlady: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This man and his stupid talks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why won't you call him stewpid... But supported reno when he said it was okay to have numerous wives...

Madness in you is so plain and transparent

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Rastaramsey(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Madness in ME is so plain and transparent

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Eastlink(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nobody hold women from marrying multiple husband. But dem selves know they can't try it. Forget the social media noise by feminists.

Historically polygamy has been the mainstay of masculinity. But modernity and Christianity made men to become disciplined with one wife. There are things men can get away with in the Nigerian society and that includes polygamy. The moment a woman tries it she loses her pride and becomes a LovePeddler.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you want to become famous online, always be controversial. Shekainan

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Eastlink(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Have you tried Afghanistan?

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerian/African men aint got a strong enough ego for that, but they will be quick to say that its ok for women to do it.

as i said earlier today:

MrBrownJay1:
we have to be objective here and stop being hypocrites... if being a 2nd wife is perfectly fine then why NO MAN IN NIGERIA/AFRICA want to be a 2nd husband?! as much as many women have been brainwashed to became a 2nd wife, there is nothing to be proud about being part of such ideology (unless you are a man)

5 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Kyase(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region

Men
Are
Nutcase

Shey Na una pay the bride price
Unless una ready to dey pay pride price, I no wan hear love-vendor

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by siofra(f): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
I need two husbands.

Polyandry is not against the law.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Candidlady: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eastlink:
Nobody hold women from marrying multiple husband. But dem selves know they can't try it. Forget the social media noise by feminists.

Historically polygamy has been the mainstay of masculinity. But modernity and Christianity made men to become disciplined with one wife. There are things men can get away with in the Nigerian society and that includes polygamy. [s] The moment a woman tries it she loses her pride and becomes a LovePeddler.[/s]

But the moment a man tries it he gains pride and becomes an alpha male ko?

Kachirubanka

5 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by everythinggirly(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Okay then, it should start from your family.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by KaluwisxPRO: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nobody said women shouldn’t. But to have such privilege you must be ready to provide and satisfy them as needed. I don’t think 10 handsome young men will say no to marrying Alakija.

As a matter of fact, there are men Ready to marry Tonto Dikeh in their numbers. It is all a matter of what you bring to the table.

Men should start marrying women for their money, what they have and can provide. There’s no law that forbids it

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Why won't you call him stewpid... But supported reno when he said it was okay to have numerous wives...

Madness in you is so plain and transparent

Lol

Let women start marrying men first, before they increase the number.

13 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Zooposki(f): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2022
In a marriage where there is equal partnership, for example, in the western countries, they are oftentimes happier and more fulfilled. Even African women that marry westerners, often times look happier and well rested.

Compare and contrast to African marriages, where the men are filled with ego aka the head of the family, the women are oftentimes miserable, and in return make the men miserable.

Imagine escaping from under the rule of your parents, and one small boy under the guise of marriage, now come and tell you you must obey him by fire by force.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Proudlyomonna: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Who dey talk abegii �
Who takes dis mumu man seriously undecided

17 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Redpill1: 1:09am On Apr 30, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Nobody said women shouldn’t. But to have such privilege you must be ready to provide and satisfy them as needed. I don’t think 10 handsome young men will say no to marrying Alakija.

As a matter of fact, there are men Ready to marry Tonto Dikeh in their numbers. It is all a matter of what you bring to the table.

Men should start marrying women for their money, what they have and can provide. There’s no law that forbids it

Even if a woman tries that remember our culture comes first. In fact they will tag any woman that dares do that as being diabolical.
I will never settle for less in my life
Wtf man
I smoke my weed in peace

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by KaluwisxPRO: 1:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Redpill1:

Even if a woman tries that remember our culture comes first. In fact they will tag any woman that dares do that as being diabolical.
I will never settle for less in my life
Wtf man
I smoke my weed in peace

Who culture help? When has your culture ever done anything to move your life forward

Culture is just another means for your ancestors to keep you in check, there’s nothing there nigggggga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Redpill1: 2:39am On Apr 30, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Who culture help? When has your culture ever done anything to move your life forward

Culture is just another means for your ancestors to keep you in check, there’s nothing there nigggggga

Our culture is our identity. Not talking about barbaric ones here but harmless ones. It still doesn't change the fact that a woman cannot take more than one husband at a time
Smokes my early morning weed in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by KaluwisxPRO: 3:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Redpill1:

Our culture is our identity. Not talking about barbaric ones here but harmless ones. It still doesn't change the fact that a woman cannot take more than one husband at a time
Smokes my early morning weed in peace

Na so, selective cultural practice. Choose the one wey you like trowey the rest, na yourself you dey deceive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by PressMyButton: 5:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcase

You're slighting Alaafin, right?. A man who died at a ripe age of 83 was basically as a result of his haram of wives, according to your pea-sized brain. If I may ask, what is the average lifespan of Nigerian men with a single wife? How many of them live up to his age nowadays before they die?
How about the eldest man from your family, how old was he before he died?
When people called you Abóki, I thought they were joking.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by rolams(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2022
No be by colour, resembling oyinbo no mean say you go get correct working brain like the oyinbos. The guy no follow for this comment at all!

Him for blame God for not making men a conceiving gender too.

12 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Redpill1: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Na so, selective cultural practice. Choose the one wey you like trowey the rest, na yourself you dey deceive.

WTF man
It is a Global culture not limited to Nigeria alone. Or have you ever seen a woman marry many husbands at the same time?
Smokes my weed in peace

5 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by drlateef: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerian/African men aint got a strong enough ego for that, but they will be quick to say that its ok for women to do it.

as i said earlier today:

For God sake, where are the men for any woman to have that luxury. Wars, conflicts, banditry, robbery, just name it, along with the evil of the west called homosexuality have all reduced men’s population. To the extent that single women find it hard to get a single man to marry. Where would they get the luxury of two men? And which man would share a woman with another man when there are plenty of single women to choose from? The single most compelling reason for polygamy is the fact that there are more marriageable women looking for husbands than men looking for women to marry. That’s a fact, a reality.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Iamicekid(m): 6:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Unna go just talk and not think, no one is forcing her to stay in the marriage if she wan go she dey free, same way if a woman marry a second husband, the first husband will leave or ask her to leave its simple, nobody tell them they can’t marry, u sha can’t hold the first husband that he doesn’t has the right to walk away, same way they can’t hold the first wife she doesn’t have the right to walk away

9 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Donswatter(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.
This right here is exactly what's wrong with you. People having contrary opinions to yours does no make them sick or anything but you not being able accept others opinion on the other hand,....
If your opinion is good enough, you should be able to convince other on the pros of your opinion not entirely shutting them down..

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You / I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Ceec Stuns In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.