Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) (52931 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / Trending Funny Memes Of C. Ronaldo After He Got Evicted From The World Cup / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Opexzy: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na the grandmother and cousin fear me pass

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Abdanny2000(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
I no do again
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
That is when the movie get out will make lot of sense to you.

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by goshen26: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
End of relationship niyen
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Not funny.

Forget Buhari's mess for a while and look at the sunny side of life grin
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by MansoryMX(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
I won’t run because this is me wink

4 Likes

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by shinehappily: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will run and never look back. Thanks Op for making us smile this evening.

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will be like... Uhmmm.. Let me quickly check if there's fuel in my car. Na run I dey so o.

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by jericco1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Zidane199(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
the grand mother na die. God forbid.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by leisuretym: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
MansoryMX:
I won’t run because this is me wink

I love this movie, recommend me another great movie of that kind to boost my morale
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Sunnydoo: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
On wedding day.

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
lawalosky:
a
Her local boyfriend!
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Me - baby can I go outside to pee
Babe - no use the bathroom
Me - nooo I feel like urinating outside
Babe - OK don't stay too long
Me - outside stopping a bike
Bike elubu oja
Abeg Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Nairakris: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pack and gooooooooo cool
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Not funny.
abi o! I had to look at the title again because I was sure I saw "funny memes"
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by MansoryMX(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
leisuretym:

I love this movie, recommend me another great movie of that kind to boost my morale

1. Lawless

2. Matrix 1,2,3

3. Equalizer 1 & 2

4. Man on fire

5. The mechanic 1&2

6. Jack Reacher

7. Edge of Tomorrow

8. American sniper

9. American Assassin

10. Taken 1,2,3

11. Venom

12. Faster

13. Salt

14. Payback

15. Safe

16. 24 hours to live

17. Punisher

18. Face off

19. Kill Bill

20. Leon: The professional

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by micki1: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
lawalosky:
olowu
Ah! You die well
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by micki1: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
lawalosky:
a
Your own don finish
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Oblongata: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
yanabasee:
lol......

If you mistakenly enter their house go see these people....If you back out, you die, you continue, you die...

you die, you die grin
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by tollyboy5(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kokaine:
I don't really have pictures to put up here or anything to say about the matter. So I'll just put up the finest picture I see on my phone for your viewing pleasure.

Please.. This is a 3D landscape modelling I did with GIS. I can teach you if you wish

With this you can know the elevations and depressions on a proposed agricultural land and even the watershed map. You can tell the direction of water flow should the land be flooded.
Alaye go to upwork site and register
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by adioolayi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
For this one...you can't eat and you can't throw away....Any choice you make...na die grin grin
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Akanoaaa(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please no try am
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Luckydubby7(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Not funny.
Hmm
Really. Bro your problem fit big pass Nigeria oo.

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Nato008(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Not funny.
we heard u...oya shift abeg
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Emperor4tune(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
if the girl love me tru tru & her people wan prove stuborn even when they no am very rich,what i will do is to simply remove the garment of a gentleman & keep it aside,then activate the bad boy switch,impregnate the girl & pretend to run away..i swear they will look everywhere 4 me & beg me to come back & marry their daughter...arrant nonesense,cant be intimidated
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by friendl: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Her mother alone
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by bouqola: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Op you try, I laughed thanks.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by IamAsiri: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
MansoryMX:

1. Lawless

2. Matrix 1,2,3

3. Equalizer 1 & 2

4. Man on fire

5. The mechanic 1&2

6. Jack Reacher

7. Edge of Tomorrow

8. American sniper

9. American Assassin

10. Taken 1,2,3

11. Venom

12. Faster

13. Salt

14. Payback

15. Safe

16. 24 hours to live

17. Punisher

18. Face off

19. Kill Bill

20. Leon: The professional

Hitman's bodyguard? cheesy
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by chelseamann(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
We die here...my thread of the year
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by CSTRR: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
The struggle to bring a husband home.

It's no respecter of age or career.

Whether you are the youngest female manager in a multi national company or a cook in a small restaurant, the same struggle is there.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by MansoryMX(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
IamAsiri:

Hitman's bodyguard? cheesy

Good movie but a lot like comedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) / Another Olajumoke Waiting For TY Bello In Agege (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.