Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? (827 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Grayz: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have a sister passing through a rough time, she married in 2018 as a virgin (confirmed by the husband) but trying to conceive now, her husband abandoned her, impregnated & married another woman. Told her she can divorce herself when she's ready.

My worry is that this my elder Sister is too calm, born again, can pray. She practically worships her husband.
Why is God not answering her prayers?
Why is God allowing my sister to go through so much pain in life?

I don't even know how to console her again.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is reality.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by RepoMan007: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Prayer is a strong service platform. At times if your prayers are not being answered speedily, it may be a case of you not praying enough for others.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Grayz:
I have a sister passing through a rough time, she married in 2018 as a virgin (confirmed by the husband) but trying to conceive now, her husband abandoned her, impregnated & married another woman. Told her she can divorce herself when she's ready.

My worry is that this my elder Sister is too calm, born again, can pray. She practically worships her husband.

GOD is not a Christian. Jesus' Religion was Judaism, not Christianism.

There is a difference between a hospital and a church. Your sister has fertility issue and not a religious problem. Church is a Religion's workship, so is the mosque a Religion's workshop, but Hospital is Health Workshop.

Most Religious people are becoming stupid these days. You do not decide that the best way to treat a fertility problem is via prayers but you can treat it by heading to a fertility clinic.

Your sister is ignorant of the reality of this world and so are you, but it does help others who read this to understand that Prayers do not work except you channel it through specific frequencies to the source or to the entity you expect to grant your request, but I dare say that most of the prayers I hear the devout Christians pray are simply NOISE making.

To know how to pray, you must adhere strictly to how Iesus Christos admonished. In spirit and in Truth, but I doubt if today's Christians know Jesus was a Jew, and never heard of the word Christianity.

SOLUTION:

Should could have a software problem, so she needs to get into the source code of her endocrine system and correct the anomaly and it can be done via hypnosis and/or Meditation. Most of our human problems can be solved from the quantum field level, at the core of blueprint of the software running our conscious mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by GboyegaD(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
You lack understanding of how prayer works, OP. God answers all prayers. The answer could be any of: YES, NO, WAIT.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by yanabasee(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Read the story of Job..... Sometimes God will put us through difficult moments to taste our fate.....

Prayer isn't useless..... Just tell her to be happy with herself, she can abduct a child or take any of her siblings child to train as her own child.....

The real challenge here is for her to be happy and nothing more!!
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
You lack understanding of how prayer works, OP. God answers all prayers. The answer could be any of: YES, NO, WAIT.

YES, NO, WAIT is a theory propagated in Mormonism. It does help to calm the mind of the praying mantis, but does not activate the magic. Just a mind calming effect. Nothing more, nothing less.

Prayers do not work, except it is directed properly to the Demon-Solid State AI managing this reality.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by GboyegaD(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Billyonaire666:

YES, NO, WAIT is a theory propagated in Mormonism. It does help to calm the mind of the praying mantis, but does not activate the magic. Just a mind calming effect. Nothing more, nothing less.

Prayers do not work, except it is directed properly to the Demon-Solid State AI managing this reality.

Your school of thought and I am not ready to debate it.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Grayz: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Billyonaire666:

GOD is not a Christian. Jesus' Religion was Judaism, not Christianism.

There is a difference between a hospital and a church. Your sister has fertility issue and not a religious problem. Church is a Religion's workship, so is the mosque a Religion's workshop, but Hospital is Health Workshop.

Most Religious people are becoming stupid these days. You do not decide that the best way to treat a fertility problem is via prayers but you can treat it by heading to a fertility clinic.

Your sister is ignorant of the reality of this world and so are you, but it does help others who read this to understand that Prayers do not work except you channel it through specific frequencies to the source or to the entity you expect to grant your request, but I dare say that most of the prayers I hear the devout Christians pray are simply NOISE making.

To know how to pray, you must adhere strictly to how Iesus Christos admonished. In spirit and in Truth, but I doubt if today's Christians know Jesus was a Jew, and never heard of the word Christianity.

SOLUTION:

Should could have a software problem, so she needs to get into the source code of her endocrine system and correct the anomaly and it can be done via hypnosis and/or Meditation. Most of our human problems can be solved from the quantum field level, at the core of blueprint of the software running our conscious mind.

I'm not stupid neither is she.. She has been to fertility clinics of course.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Grayz:

I'm not stupid neither is she.. She has been to fertility clinics of course.

It is easy to say I am not stupid. No one accepts to be silly ofcourse, but your actions and that of your sister shows you are expecting prayers to process a fertility problem that needs to be handled from the source code or from the wetware.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Grayz:

My worry is that this my elder Sister is too calm, born again, can pray. She practically worships her husband. ,

These are not the days of petitions and requests God is very very Angry with you All, So No, He will not be easily hearing and granting requests!
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's reality: Prayers are useless and are mere wishes. Better put your mind on real things to avoid disappointments.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
gensteejay:
That's reality: Prayers are useless and are mere wishes. Better put your mind on real things to avoid disappointments.

Ah see, you have Confessed the Truth of your heart and said the magic words "disappointments" "unanswered prayers" that's always why you all run to pick up that foolish cloth called atheism to shield yourselves from the pain of disappointments.

And yet did that cloth stop the pain of disappointments? Lie here!

Rather than learn how to do it the right way, of which your teachers had taught you the wrong way plus of course you did not comply with Rule 1- "God does not Listen to the Prayers of Wicked People".

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

[s]Ah see, see you have said the magic words "disappointment" "unanswered prayers" that's always why you all run to pick up that foolish cloth called atheism to shield yourselves from the pain of disappointments.

Rather than learn how to do it the right way, of which your teachers had taught you the wrong way plus of course you did not comply with Rule 1- "God does not Listen to the Prayers of Wicked People"[/s].
No single sense in this post.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
gensteejay:

No single sense in this post.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by orunto27: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yes it is. You are hurting God and that is a Sin.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Billyonaire666:

What is Demon-solid State?
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

These are not the days of petitions and requests God is very very Angry with you All, So No, He will not be easily hearing and granting requests!
Yeah.
He has been busy since ages.
Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah see, you have Confessed the Truth of your heart and said the magic words "disappointments" "unanswered prayers" that's always why you all run to pick up that foolish cloth called atheism to shield yourselves from the pain of disappointments.

And yet did that cloth stop the pain of disappointments? Lie here!

Rather than learn how to do it the right way, of which your teachers had taught you the wrong way plus of course you did not comply with Rule 1- "God does not Listen to the Prayers of Wicked People".
Oh the purest show us the way.
He is wearing atheism cloth and you?
You are wearing religious cloth. But as always you have claimed to that your cloth is the right uniform and also telepathically known that the other person is wicked that is why his prayer to the marker of your cloth is bringing only disappointment. Bravo!
Are you not wonderful?
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
orunto27:
Yes it is. You are hurting God and that is a Sin.
Tell me something.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Uyi168: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
God told u this?
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by GboyegaD(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
God told u this?

I know this from my understanding of the Bible.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Uyi168: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Grayz:

There is Nothing u Christians enjoy that non Christians do not enjoy..
There is no ill fate that non Christians go through that u Christains do not go through.

The earlier u realised this, the better for u.
Prayers only Serve to console u. It changes nothing.
Christians pray everyday, many still die young, fail exams, go through rough marital issues and the rests.

There is absolutely nothing special about being a Christian, a Muslim or any label u can decide to call ur self.

Life screw us all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Uyi168: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
GboyegaD:

I know this from my understanding of the Bible.
k
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
There is Nothing u Christians enjoy that non Christians do not enjoy..
There is no ill fate that non Christians go through that u Christains do not go through..

Lie-lie oh! Lie-lie!
Number 1, you guys get into Troubles and hell's every week, if not everyday, but for us, we almost feel like looking for Troubles because we seek action.

2) All our plans and thinkings work out as planned and sometimes unexpected pleasant extras are added on top.

3) we are so secured that we sleep as though Satan has died and the world is not wicked.

4) we are always happy and joyful while you guys have brief and short-lived moments of happiness before you return to your usual long faces, low spirits and perpetual anger barking and biting anyone in sight like johnhood and gensteejay, bark, bark, bark, woof, woof, woof grin
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Brunicekid(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
As Christians, we should understand that once our will is not aligned with God's will, it can lead to unanswered prayers!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Lie-lie oh! Lie-lie!
Number 1, you guys get into Troubles and hell's every week, if not everyday, but for us, we almost feel like looking for Troubles because we seek action.

2) All our plans and thinkings work out as planned and sometimes unexpected pleasant extras are added on top.

3) we are so secured that we sleep as though Satan has died and the world is not wicked.

4) we are always happy and joyful while you guys have brief and short-lived moments of happiness before you return to your usual long faces, low spirits and perpetual anger barking and biting anyone in sight like johnhood and gensteejay, bark, bark, bark, woof, woof, woof grin
Lols. I no get your time grin

I only have this to say to you: Leaving religion about 3 years ago was the best decision of my life, and daily, I'm waxing stronger as a humanistic, scientifically minded fellow.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Uyi168: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Lie-lie oh! Lie-lie!

K
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by xproducer: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
No, it is not safe to say that because GOD's word says differently -

"Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart" - Luke 18:1

"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." - James 5:16

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

We should pray according to the will of GOD, believing that He will answer in His perfect timing.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnhood:

What is Demon-solid State?

The Super Programmer that administers this Reality designed an AI, a planetary managing system that has been called different names, from Black Cube to Octopus or even Daemon (Demon in religious spirituality) that works just as the Reticular Activating System of the Human Brain that connects this reality to the Super Conscious System in a web of consciousness connectivity iand manages the queries automatedly or automatically.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by gideonjeta(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Grayz:

First of all, I sympathize on your sister's ongoing issues. I want you to know that Jehovah God answers prayers.(Psalm 145:18,19; Jer. 29:12). In due time, she will receive answers to her prayers.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Billyonaire666:

The Super Programmer that administers this Reality designed an AI, a planetary managing system that has been called different names, from Black Cube to Octopus or even Daemon (Demon in religious spirituality) that works just as the Reticular Activating System of the Human Brain that connects this reality to the Super Conscious System in a web of consciousness connectivity iand manages the queries automatedly or automatically.

So the universe is likened to a computer system?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of A Spirit?? / Jehovah Witness Lie That Angels Possesses Same Nature As God Exposed. / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.