Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? (10411 Views)

Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by DCmaverick(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2023
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by izonborn098(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Oga if the hype about prayers was real buhari wouldn't have won goodluck in 2015'' the same thing applicable to peter obi and jagaban...
Prayers don't work that is why christians always blame satan...
But they said their god is all powerful but they keep on shifting their blame to a weak satan as they claim.....
The muslim founders knows that. That is why they retaliate back when u are a threat to their religion.. If not how can a sane person born someboy to please its god...
Oga no fuckin evidence.... You go explain tire....

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by slawomir: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Damnnn niggar

There is no God son...I know alot of you all will quote and insult me but no worries
Humans are the most unintelligent animals

Yet they claim to be smart..

How do you say you are alive because of the grace of God
So what happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake...so no one among them have the grace of God?

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Klington: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2023
shocked

This is actually a million dollars question?

Maybe we're not praying aright just like this school owner.

10 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by wanimo: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
That you are alive is an answered prayers. That you have a phone with data is an answered prayer.
That you are healthy and able to post on this bigoted platform called Nairaland is an answered prayer.

God answers prayers that he knows is best for you. You pray according to God's will not according to your wishes.

You are by far better than the shaky shaky Baba druggie whose desperation for power is about making him plunge Nigeria and the ECOWAS region into a proxy war

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by simpleseyi: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?

If you ask me, nah who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by vastolord4(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Patience and Action kills the bird.. continue with prayers, and also have a clear heart. Don't pray like a bishop and act like a demon! Help people with the little you have, have a clear judgment and never be biased! Say something and mean it cos God doesn't like people without a firm though and decision.. expect you want to worship another god who gifts according to what you can offer. Happy sunday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Christians are fond of praising God only for good but blaming Satan for anything they perceive as bad!

No be God created good and bad?

Alhamdulillah, my prayers are always answered!

8 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by SensualMan: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Lol. A potent prayer is a private prayer between u and ur chi in a closet.

Unfortunately u have been going to business centres shouting Amen! Buying anointing oils, attending power packed crusades in the name of looking for solutions.

The solution to your problem is your circle. Friends or contacts.
1. The Friends u have.
2. The contacts u have.

Nwanne ichusia ego ma ego abiaro, gbaba mbo chuba contact.

Stop fooling urself seeking God in all those business centres in Nigeria u will come out worst than u went in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by simpleseyi: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga if the hype about prayers was real buhari wouldn't have won goodluck in 2015'' the same thing applicable to peter obi and jagaban...

So Buhari and Jagaban no dey pray abi? For you information, Buhari and Jagaban pray 5 times in a day making it 35 times in a week statutory and other additionals, but you pray only on Sunday statutory and any additional.

Beside this, God is not from your village, so stop thinking that it is only your prayers that God will answer.

Conclusively, if not that you are mentally unstable and a chronic psychiatric patient, then you will not bring Politics into this discussion. Na Ogun go kee you there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by efeteb: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
God still answers prayers. God has principles he follows. God is not moved by tears, but he obeys his principles. Check yourself very well and tell yourself the truth. Being religious does not move God rather what moves him is obedience to his word.

Also check the alter of the person praying for you when you where shouting amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
We are on our own pal.

Look at the world around you, natural disasters, children with cancer, starvation, ritual killings, extreme hardship everywhere... Is this really the work of an all-powerful benevolent being who cares about anybody?

9 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Ah! See wickedness!

izonborn098:

Obi is God's will!
Muslim-Muslim ticket is against God's will!

When you preach the above lies in church how would God answer prayer from filthy mouths?

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by DeRailerz(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
T
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Mossadd: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Prayers no dey get answered stop believing in shit,prayer is just like gambling you don't talk about the one you lost you only celebrate the one that come to pass

11 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by GanagiBeetrus: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Your duty is to pray & trust God to answer, and also put in all your humanly-possible efforts to achieve your desires.
There is no guarantee that such prayers must produce your desired answers. In all, God remains God.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Fugazy2023: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2023
There are lot of mysterious things we don't know here on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by b03liberty(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Deep
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Grupo(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Well,

Eventually, everyone realizes, after many years of unanswered prayers that God is only something made up to give gullible people hope.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by jconsulting(f): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

God does not owe you anything, but he has giving you hands and legs plus brain to think, God will have mercy on whom he chooses to have mercy upon , you cannot put God under pressure.

Read the bible and ask him to direct your thoughts.... Peace be unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by IOXOI: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Who are you praying to?

5 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Because it is a scam!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by SINisSIN(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2023
You might not have been conscious of the answered prayers but definitely some of your prayers were answered.

Good health
Sleeping and waking up
Having something to eat no matter how little it is
Going to and fro without accident
You're not online seeking for donations for treatment.

I know the answered prayers you expected were good life with houses and cars, travelling to your dream places etc...
At the appointed time, all these will come if you don't relent. Work smart and pray hard!

DCmaverick:
what must i do?

8 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by harsysky(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2023
[i][/i]
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ecolime(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
God answers prayers. It is not a scam. I shared how he healed me of Type 1 diabetes some time ago.

Keep praying, stay holy, pray for his will and have a strong faith.

4 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Zooposki(f): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by BigDawsNet: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

Wait on the Lord... Theirs is time for everything! And God's time is the best!...

Keep praying and believing...

I wont give u any verse in the Bible to keep ur faith afloat but I'm going to suggest a short TV series for you to watch.... if you watch that series... you will understand how prayer works....

You can mention me when you done watching...
Pls only watch the Season 1

Miracle Worker Season-01

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ecolime(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
izonborn098:
But they said their god is all powerful but they keep on shifting their blame to a weak satan as they claim.....
As you prayed for PO to win, others were praying for BAT and Atiku grin

6 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by HugeElephant(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Yes it does
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ayomilore: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

God answers prayer bro.. Just keep praying, the next one you will pray may be the deal breaker. Pray more for forgiveness of sins and mercy. Wake up in the middle of the night and begin to beg for his mercy.
When he finally show up for you, you will not remember that you suffer again.
Baba please when he finally pick your call, please flee from temptation of sins and daily load him with thanks and see how he will continually sustain your joy.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.