Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

True Life Events Or Movie You Watched That Convince You About Existence Of God - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / True Life Events Or Movie You Watched That Convince You About Existence Of God (273 Views)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Events Or Movie You Watched That Convince You About Existence Of God by EBeThings: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello Nairalanders I’m not the movie type so I don’t really watch movies. It’s just once in a while. Recently a friend of mine recommended a movie for me “breakthrough”. After watching that movie, I still can’t get my mind off the movie. I mean the extraordinary miracle that happened in the true life movie. God is indeed great and God exists. What God cannot do doesn’t exist
So over to you guys, what true life based events or movie made you believe or solidify your belief that God truly exists and do wonders.
Notable mentions : Gifted Hands Ben Carson. The story of the man also is really wondrous
Re: True Life Events Or Movie You Watched That Convince You About Existence Of God by OceanEye: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Personal/natural experience should be the base of your conviction in God. Following someone's life story is a waste of time. Each an everyone of us has a different way to follow to attain the most important knowledge.
Re: True Life Events Or Movie You Watched That Convince You About Existence Of God by EBeThings: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
OceanEye:
Personal/natural experience should be the base of your conviction in God. Following someone's life story is a waste of time. Each an everyone of us has a different way to follow to attain the most important knowledge.

That’s why I said which true life events also
I’m not following someone else story
Re: True Life Events Or Movie You Watched That Convince You About Existence Of God by johnhood(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
True life movie which kind contradiction is this one kwanu?

(1) (Reply)

New Year Promo - Get A 1 Minute Music Video At 50K Only / The Agent- Broda Shaggi... Also Featuring Charles Okocha, Officer Woos, Teddy A / The Making Of Vanguard 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.