Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom (53520 Views)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Blackdisciple(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
phrancys001:
Akwa ibom people and witching mentality

BIG head
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Josywhyte: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
That was what the useless church his(Hope's) parents attend want them to believe. Now see how cute and lovely thing boy looks. E no go better for all these fake church wey dey call people children witch...
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Curiouscity(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Goodman247:
are you from akwa ibom, so if person get tattoo, that person is a bad person, Africa mentality

Don't mind the lad. Some people just comment for comment sake. When people want to avoid taking responsibility, they start talking about witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok, good one there wink
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Oshokalo: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
benjackugo:
Little Boy Labelled A Witch 5 Years Ago, Becomes Best Man At A Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

Little boy, Hope, who was labelled a witch by his family and left to starve to death, was the best man at a wedding of one of the team members that rescued him five years ago in Eket, Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

Hope, then an emaciated 2-year-old, was rescued by Danish aid, Anja Ringgren Loven and her team on January 31, 2016, after he was found wandering the streets for eight months.

Ms Loven on Sunday, shared photos of a stylish and handsome Hope at the wedding of Land of Hope's Education Officer, which took place last weekend.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044271404682/posts/236540004498378/?app=fbl
that boy head be like a pastor in the future,mark this na pastor him be
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
klap4gbens:
Na English vocab be your problem?

I doubt if you even fit pronounce'witch' in your beautiful language that you call vernacular.

My friend, zip up your lips.

Bloody illiterate. You have been noticed.
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
A friend came back from akwa ibom couple of weeks ago...he said the only benefit of that state is free and easy kpekus!

Aside from unlimited free access to wide variety of Kpekus nothing else.
You and your fabricated stories on every thread..

undecided

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Guestlander: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
IamPlato:
I Hope The Idiots Who Gave Birth To Him Can See This...

They Should Never Be Allowed To Have Another Child

What about other people in the area who saw him and did nothing.
Africans must do away with these dumb superstitions.

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Codes151(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Media keeps calling this boy a witch.

How different are you?

Educate people.
Stop clout
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by delpee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
So happy for Hope. God bless Anja much more for her love and kindness to the helpless.

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Eviana(f): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
He looks so cute.
Such a handsome boy....which I already stated before.
What I love is how happy he looks...as if he doesn't know what happened although it's forever digitally stamped. I can't believe that he was wondering around for so long as a little baby.....that's just so incomprehensible to me!
Will never be able to understand that.

Anyhow, he seems to have such a personality already! Just ready for the life he's intended to have.

May he always know that he's forever protected and loved.
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Blakpot: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Akwa Ibom should be nuked down.....

Did I just read?....

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Preshieben:
You and your fabricated stories on every thread..

undecided
Chai you do kill that fool

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
mansakhalifa:

My friend, zip up your lips.

Bloody illiterate. You have been noticed.

He still dey speak English, sorry for your loss
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Evince:

U mean the same God they used to tag him witch. As far as I am concern they carried out the word of their wicked God as written in Bible. "suffer not the witch to live" better thank the woman who happened to be a free thinker.

You do know that people sometimes interprete passages of the Bible just to suit themselves.
How exactly were they able to prove a 2year old boy to be a witch?

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Evince(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
VibetoneArtBlog:

You do know that people sometimes interprete passages of the Bible just to suit themselves.
How exactly were they able to prove a 2year old boy to be a witch?

This conclusive question should be answered by the God believers. How do they know bible is the word of God and how do they know a God exist who said some people are witch
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Evince:

This conclusive question should be answered by the God believers. How do they know bible is the word of God and how do they know a God exist who said some people are witch

I guess that's what Faith is all about
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
ARE THE PARENTEPARENTS OF THIS BOY STILL ALIVE? WILL THIS BOY EVER FORGIVE THEM? CAN THEY BE BOLD ENOUGH TO LOOK THIS CHILD IN THE FACE TO SAY "MY SON "
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Tarvel(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
shocked

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Paulianfa(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
whenever the family shall come for him, pls arrest all of them because they will surely come and shed crocodile tears
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Litmus: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
HOPE

If not for that oyibo lady Anja abi kilounje, they would have wasted a very handsome man and a fine destiny...

I believe sometimes, Nigerians brought upon itself the hardship they are facing right now..
We are extremely wicked believe me..

YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, YOU GO GET ENEMIES
you buy car, wahala
You build house, gbege..
You get promoted, trouble..

Wo, ko sogbon to le da
Kosi iwa to le wu
Kosi ona to le gba,
To le fi te aye lorun...
SUMMARY
YOU CAN'T SATISFY HUMAN BEING

My mum and dad saved many like this and they are Nigerians. I’m sure thousands of Nigerians, up and down the country, do similar without fanfare. Stop insulting Nigerians. Give praise to the White woman if you wish but stop preaching and casting aspersions.
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Litmus: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
And, actually, which one bu "We are extremely wicked believe me"?

I didn’t buy a house in the UK when I found out that the remains of a seven year old girl (white english) were found in one of the rooms. The room had been bricked up and she had starved to death besides of the terror of wallowing in pitch darkness, screaming for help that obviously never came.
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Evince(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2020
VibetoneArtBlog:

I guess that's what Faith is all about
I then will say faith in same manner as portrayed in the Bible taught them that the boy is a witch.

Same way people claim an old woman in their village is a witch
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by hahn(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Normal Christian stupidity
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Evince:
I then will say faith in same manner as portrayed in the Bible taught them that the boy is a witch.

Same way people claim an old woman in their village is a witch

Like I said most of these people misinterprete the Bible to suit their wrong doings and thoughts

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by unshakablejihad: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twutin:

Your mama na rule 2
MUMU
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by oblaak(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
post=97325300:
We have continued to maintain that witchcraft is a ruse, fantasy, and nonexistent creation.
It only exists in the imagination of those who believe in it. Be liberated and defend the innocent!

Meanwhile to fake online winches and swines,
The anointing wey all of us @ carry,
No be una Papa mate!

This is only the beginning of more success and exploits in Hope's life.
His future is damn bright and beautiful.
This can only be God.

Evening Sir.
Please how do I place orders for your barbecue? Or is there a website or location I can visit to find out more?

Regards.
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by SAVAGEBETS: 1:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Akwa Ibom should be nuked down.....

Haaaa! From no where... Just like that? Wahala be like bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant / Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.