Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs (1755 Views)

Do You Hire Freelancers On Fiverr? Share Your Experience. / What Digital Services Can You Get For 5k On Kobogigs / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
https://Kobogigs.com.ng is an on demand freelancer service website where you can hire the best professionals for your digital services.

How does kobogigs work?

- After creating an account, You find a freelancer that best meet your requirements for your desired service.

- Pay the agreed price to kobogigs. Kobogigs holds payment until the service is delivered and approved by you.

- The next step is for the freelancer to deliver your project after which you will proceed to either approve or request for any changes.

What service does freelancers offer on kobogigs?:

Kobogigs freelancers offer a wide range of digital services, some of which include:

- logo design
- flyers/banners
- letterhead
- web design
- web programming
- web application
- mobile app
- writing service
- data entry
- song writing
- cake, bake and deliver
- and lots (visit kobogigs.com.ng to see all service offered)

How safe is kobogigs for buyers?

Kobogigs will continue to strive to be scam free. One way we ensure this is by ensuring services are rendered and approved by the buyer before payment is made to buyer.

I'm wowed, how do I get started?
Easy, visit https://kobogigs.com.ng to get started.

Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2020
"Don't be distracted by emotions like anger, envy, resentment. These just sap energy and waste time"
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Polish your LinkedIn.

Keep all information on your LinkedIn profile up to date. Connect with current and former colleagues, interact with others in your field, and seek written recommendations from contacts.
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Hire professional and dedicated freelancers on #kobogigs for your next logo design, flyer design, business card, letterhead, web design and programming, web and mobile application, article writing and lots more....

Visit: kobogigs.com.ng
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Cyberl33t: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nulled copy of gigtodo....

What do I know
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Webb107: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cyberl33t:
Nulled copy of gigtodo....

What do I know
Men! This Nigeria na wash. You see people striving to start something to make a small part of the country better, same as you will see people trying to drag it down.
We have all heard various scam stories from clients, and here these guy/guys are starting something to try and curb it, they deserve encouragement not discouragement, that's how this country can grow in any small way.
I have joined their train and registered as a freelancer. I hope it attains the height it hopes to attain.

#encouragement #betternaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Webb107:

Men! This Nigeria na wash. You see people striving to start something to make a small part of the country better, same as you will see people trying to drag it down.
We have all heard various scam stories from clients, and here these guy/guys are starting something to try and curb it, they deserve encouragement not discouragement, that's how this country can grow in any small way.
I have joined their train and registered as a freelancer. I hope it attains the height it hopes to attain.

Welcome aboard Webb107... To greater heights.
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Cyberl33t: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Webb107:

No one is dragging anything down.

Why not purchase the real script from the real authors?

I have a free advice for him tho... That script is lased with bugs most especially the current version he's using. He should try and purchase the real script as dozens of bug has been fixed.

I know a couple of Website using same script and some are actually sales. But none are using a nulled script...

No hating mate...
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Webb107: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cyberl33t:

I have a free advice for him tho... That script is lased with bugs most especially the current version he's using. He should try and purchase the real script as dozens of bug has been fixed.

I know a couple of Website using same script and some are actually sales. But none are using a nulled script...

No hating mate...
Ok nice.
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Thinking about hiring a freelancer? Try https://kobogigs.com.ng
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2021

Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
Freelancer get paid, after you get what you paid for
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Emeka71(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2021
Nice information.

1 Like

Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 5:20pm On May 14, 2021
Emeka71:
Nice information.
wink
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Emeka71(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2021
Cyberl33t:

No hating mate...
And that is if you know how to get the real script writers.
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hire a pro
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Happy friday - Remember to hire the right people, remember to hire on kobogigs.com.ng
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Visit kobogigs.com.ng today and start hiring professional freelancers
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Hire a pro
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
No more "I was scammed"
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hire the best man for the job
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Hire on kobogigs
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
connect with pros
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Start hiring
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by Emeka71(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good idea.
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Emeka71:
Good idea.
smiley
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Get started with Kobogigs today
Re: No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs by KoboGiGs: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
hire professsionals

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” / ​problem With Bulk SMS Delivery To MTN & Solution / I Buy Itunes Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.