Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests (72148 Views)

Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Made4naijalove: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Award-winning Nigerian singer, Davido has has attended and also performed at the wedding ceremony of his driver, Babatunde and his heartthrob, Omotayo.

Recall the “FEM” crooner announced few weeks ago that his driver would be getting married and that he’s excited to be his Best Man.

The “A Better Time” album owner has now taken to social media and shared pictures and videos of him performing at his driver’s wedding.

In one of the videos, Davido is seen performing “FEM”, a hit song off his “A Better Time” album, to the excitement of the wedding guests who also sang along with him.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx0PY0X9kMs

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Made4naijalove: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
I love this. May Good things never depart from our lives.

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice gesture...
He might be the one that sponsored the wedding

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Officialgarri: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice gesture from David. His PR stunts and all that makes him so likeable

For this kind wedding ehn, the MC's attention would usually be on star guest that one would actually find it hard to tell who the main celebrant is.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Bornsinner7: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
No be small..

I've observed that this David guy try as much as possible to always come through for people.. and that's good..

367 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Honduras01: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Oblongata: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Davido has good staff working tirelessly on his brand image... that is part of the reasons he seems to be one of the best in Nigeria

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
God make it sure for me too. HML

11 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by virginprincess(f): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
On my wedding day is jakes and rihana that will perform cheesy cheesy cheesy, HML.

3 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Taiwoa990: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Made4naijalove: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by jyrre(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice one david....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Jodha(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
All I can say is that agbada is fine ...

Please patronise yhur girl.... don't just scroll down...I sell human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs at affordable prices.... if yhure in the South south yhu can send yhur old hair over for wigging and revamping...
I also sell wrist watches for both male and female...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....thanks...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yes I was there too
It was a real gig

6 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
For those people that will want to say he did it for clout. This "clout" is not what you see when you're a celebrity.

You can't take away the humility and good spirit Davido has.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Sirmuel1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
I love Davido so much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Yusfunoble(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
OBO

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by DropsMic(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
No be small..

I've observed that this David guy try as much as possible to always come through for people.. and that's good..

Yet he couldn't come through for Cynthia Morgan even after he publicly asked her to call him..

David's humility is mostly clout. To enter news. That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Such display of humility
Higher you Man!

2 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by asobo: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Awon best man shocked

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Starships4u(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice one....

virginprincess:
On my wedding day is jakes and rihana that will perform cheesy cheesy cheesy, HML.
TD Jakes ryt

DropsMic:

Yet he couldn't come through for Cynthia Morgan even after he publicly asked her to call him..

David's humility is mostly clout. To enter news. That's all.
Don't be so sure bro....
Yhu remembered he once said he had changed his contacts and no one should contact him saying he'd do that himself?
Another thing is seems he's leaving his track with her for another day, since he's sent her a verse or two....
Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by adonni: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abeg lets hear word Tomorrow you will also say that he might be the one
that impregnated his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Johnbosco77(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Like for Davido..
Share for Wiz......

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by olisefom: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Some bosses be behaving like God...Nice gesture from him.

4 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Flexherbal(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
I love this. May Good things never depart from our lives.

Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Aboguede(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by 90ooo06: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Awnnnnn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.