Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests (72172 Views)

Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by smokeindasky(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Paulo70:
How is that important
how important is this?
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Afflalo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Like if u are having a better time, share if u are made in lagos

6 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by ofiko123(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Nice gesture from David. His PR stunts and all that makes him so likeable

For this kind wedding ehn, the MC's attention would usually be on star guest that one would actually find it hard to tell who the main celebrant is.

I am telling you..
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by cloud(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
On my wedding day is jakes and rihana that will perform cheesy cheesy cheesy, HML.
I think you have to get someone to propose to you first �

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Davido is a rare gem among the naija musicians that feel fulfilled when is domestic staff are happy.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by donb06: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:
All I can say is that agbada is fine ...

Please patronise yhur girl.... don't just scroll down...I sell human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs at affordable prices.... if yhure in the South south yhu can send yhur old hair over for wigging and revamping...
I also sell wrist watches for both male and female...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....thanks...

Do you have BONE STRAIGHT

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by HeadShot: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
On my wedding day is jakes and rihana that will perform cheesy cheesy cheesy, HML.

undecided undecided

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Kellie069(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
E no de hard davido do.. Sometimes I de think weda e dey forget say him na celebrity, the guy is just so different.... Na chairman way de try. Na e boys de loyal for.. M

5 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by efighter: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
No be small..

I've observed that this David guy try as much as possible to always come through for people.. and that's good..

That’s why God will never leave him despite his numerous bad deeds like you and I. That boy is a rare gem. He and Don Jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Danny50: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Obo my man may God continue to bless you for your simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
David is trying.

Nice gesture Boss.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
Abeg make I hear word joor. Na me go sing for you on your wedding day. Expect me live and direct grin
Get ready for my Palm oil voice
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by efighter: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
DropsMic:

Yet he couldn't come through for Cynthia Morgan even after he publicly asked her to call him..

David's humility is mostly clout. To enter news. That's all.

Do your own fake humility too to enter news. Cyntia Morgan wey get psychiatric problems? Make she go Yaba Left return first.

Davido and Don Jazzy are the only two we have in the world. No one like them, not even me.

4 Likes

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by AdmissionGetEas: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Happy Married Life

IJMB Registration is still on till 31st of December, check my signature to register to secure University Admission without UTME into 200level
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by efighter: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
prekumohtim:

Abeg make I hear word joor. Na me go sing for you on your wedding day. Expect me live and direct grin
Get ready for my Palm oil voice

I will be there to throw you over the gate with your Palm Oil voice
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:
All I can say is that agbada is fine ...

Please patronise yhur girl.... don't just scroll down...I sell human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs at affordable prices.... if yhure in the South south yhu can send yhur old hair over for wigging and revamping...
I also sell wrist watches for both male and female...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....thanks...

How much is the Boss wrist watch with white face? The last one amongst the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by FuckThaMod: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don't trust that bride.. She's already stylishly seducing davido
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
efighter:

I will be there to throw you over the gate with your Palm Oil voice
grin grin you can't even try it cos my body guards will be there . At least 100 of them will follow me to ensure that my Palm oil voice is heard by all
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by DropsMic(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
efighter:

Do your own fake humility too to enter news. Cyntia Morgan wey get psychiatric problems? Make she go Yaba Left return first.

Davido and Don Jazzy are the only two we have in the world. No one like them, not even me.

People like you are what's wrong with Nigeria. Dumb and easy to deceive.
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by pegix(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Man can be in no way humble dan dix
Even let say he has done it for show
A mesage has been passed
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Liamm(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Such display of humility
Higher you Man!

...My experience in a new redeem parish attended today was somewhat embarrassing but lessons learnt!!!

I am just a shy, introverted guy whose intention wasn't to cause any form of distraction, but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

I use to think the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible
so you dey go church to magnet girls brother Mac

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Jodha(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

How much is the Boss wright watch with white face? The last one amongst the pictures.

It's a chronographic watch sir...it's 13k..

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Jodha(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
donb06:

Do you have BONE STRAIGHT

Yes sir...
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Dubetex96(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
is that your business focus jareh
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Nice gesture... He might be the one that sponsored the wedding
If he is d 1 he could ave said it so pple will knw
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by mrkings84(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
When you associate yourself with successful people, one way or the other they will affect you, same is when you associate yourself with failure......
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
OBO
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Downey(f): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
When you're generous you're gen...there is no two definition about it. Davido my cruise.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by RPG2020(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Paulo70:
How is that important
E shock you?
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by RPG2020(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Paulo70:
How is that important
E shock you?
Lololo
Re: Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
I like Davido he attends everybody’s wedding but no fit marry any of his babymamas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.