Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? (24070 Views)

Which Addiction(s) Are You Stoping Tonight? / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Jamatips: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
hstar:

I like u more
Pple tend to misunderstand us
Mind you, something that I'm suppose to get angry with I won't

But Na minor thing, sometimes sth wey I no suppose vex for Na I'm I go dey vex over

Chaiiii
U just dey burst my brain if u are a woman now I would hav said I have found my soulmate
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

You know I do.

I just didn't want to jump into conclusion. cheesy
If you had been someone, I would've jumped without caring that I might offend you.

To make you understand me better, the more comfortable I am with someone, the more blunt I am with that person.
grin

Kedu ihe bu your conclusion?....lol
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Munzy14:

grin

Kedu ihe bu your conclusion?....lol

My conclusion was what it was, but I thought I could be wrong, and so I asked for clarification.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

My conclusion was what it was, but I thought I could be wrong, and so I asked for clarification.
Oooh...

Ur dialect also has a little touch of orlu people, is ur mom from orlu zone?
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Munzy14:

Oooh...

Ur dialect also has a little touch of orlu people, is ur mom from orlu zone?

No. cheesy
She and my dad are from the same side, except for different villages.

You know why I'm laughing? It's because you've asked that before. cheesy
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Theguided: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Cashew nut.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

No. cheesy
She and my dad are from the same side, except for different villages.

You know why I'm laughing? It's because you've asked that before. cheesy
Lol..ok ooo..

So how come u have this orlu dialect u make use of while typing?

I am trying to figure out how my late aunt who is from your side speaks.

Apart from una national anthem o..cheesy
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol..ok ooo..

So how come u have this orlu dialect u make use of while typing?
Really?
I'm not familiar with orlu people's dialect.

I am trying to figure out how my late aunt who is from your side speaks.

What I type is my dialect the way my dad and mum speaks it.

Apart from una national anthem o..cheesy

Gini ka I miniri? cheesy
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

Really?
I'm not familiar with orlu people's dialect.

What I type is my dialect the way my dad and mum speaks it.

Gini ka I miniri? cheesy
Any day i come across where u make use if the dialect, i will highlight the lines.

So i maghi national anthem ndi mba4?..cheesy
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Munzy14:

Any day i come across where u make use if the dialect, i will highlight the lines.
Ngwanu...

So i maghi national anthem ndi mba4?..cheesy

I gwala'm ya mbo...I just dey whine you cheesy

Mana chefuo o. I don't think they say that much. People just exaggerate it.
Queen Nwokoye overdid it in that movie.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 6:08am On Dec 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu...

I gwala'm ya mbo...I just dey whine you cheesy

Mana chefuo o. I don't think they say that much. People just exaggerate it.
Queen Nwokoye overdid it in that movie.
cheesy Owu ya! She did exactly how ur people do it...U know my villa share boundary with ur people.

So, they inter marry a lot.

You can easily recognise an mba5 and mba4 person when they talk.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy Owu ya! She did exactly how ur people do it...U know my villa share boundary with ur people.

So, they inter marry a lot.

You can easily recognise an mba5 and mba4 person when they talk.

Merry Christmas.

Funny enough, I'm not familiar with mba5's dialect also.

Melly melly Chlismas cheesy
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Funny enough, I'm not familiar with mba5's dialect also.

Melly melly Chlismas cheesy
Me I can't even speak...People look surprised when I tell them am from dia.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Me I can't even speak...People look surprised when I tell them am from dia.

Growing up in the SE kinda messed up your dialect. cheesy

Remember at the beginning of our conversations, your Igbo was all over the place!

Mgbe ahu, gi dee olu ndi Anambra ta, echi gi dee olu ndi owerre, nwanne echi, ya wuru olu ndi waawa grin
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Growing up in the SE kinda messed up your dialect. cheesy

Remember at the beginning of our conversations, your Igbo was all over the place!

Mgbe ahu, gi dee olu ndi Anambra ta, echi gi dee olu ndi owerre, nwanne echi, ya wuru olu ndi waawa grin
Hahahahaha....Plus parental and environmental factors.

How is the season going on for your area...

Unu wu nu ndi diaspora...Nothing concern una with home comingcheesy
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha....Plus parental and environmental factors.

How is the season going on for your area...
cheesy

O gaga ofuma nnoo.
Mana ta ka uguru chetara si anyi no na onwa disemba.

Unu wu nu ndi diaspora...Nothing concern una with home comingcheesy

Onye gwara gi nke ahu? cheesy

It hasn't been so long since my folks came back from the village, after being "held" there way longer than they planned because of covid and the lockdown.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

cheesy

O gaga ofuma nnoo.
Mana ta ka uguru chetara si anyi no na onwa disemba.

Onye gwara gi nke ahu? cheesy

It hasn't been so long since my folks came back from the village, after being "held" there way longer than they planned because of covid and the lockdown.
Oooh, uguru nke anyi bia ra 25th with strong wind.

Lol, ihu onye na lota ulo ofuma, i ga ama...cheesy

You, try very well with Igbo, I think it comes from a place of passion.

1 Like

Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Munzy14:

Oooh, uguru nke anyi bia ra 25th with strong wind.

Lol, ihu onye na lota ulo ofuma, i ga ama...cheesy
OK.

I shi nini? cheesy

You, try very well with Igbo, I think it comes from a place of passion.

Thank you. My father and mum had a lot to do with it...plus passion...plus Africa magic Igbo grin

Ke mgbe m kwere mata Mr Imo ehn, egwuregwu na asusu Igbo ya ja-atogbu'm ehn... cheesy
He inspires me.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

OK.

I shi nini? cheesy

Thank you. My father and mum had a lot to do with it...plus passion...plus Africa magic Igbo grin

Ke mgbe m kwere mata Mr Imo ehn, egwuregwu na asusu Igbo ya ja-atogbu'm ehn... cheesy
He inspires me.
A shi m, i hu onye na lota ulo ofuma, i ga ama...cheesy
If you see person weh deh come home steady u will know.

Chief Imo uses orlu dialect for his comics.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by mariahAngel(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Munzy14:

A shi m, i hu onye na lota ulo ofuma, i ga ama...cheesy
If you see person weh deh come home steady u will know.
Of course, I understood it.
I was just being funny with the I shi nini...olu ndi owerre ja a to'm ochi mgbe ufodu
cheesy

Chief Imo uses orlu dialect for his comics.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

If that is olu ndi Orlu , then it is very similar to ours.
I relate very well with his dialect.
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by Ubonguko(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Wait oo How u take know undecided
we dey stay the same street
Re: Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? by shamsin6300(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Amarisco:

Sounds like a social anxiety termed FOMO.
This may help: https://www.thehealthy.com/mental-health/fear-of-missing-out/

Hi
Longest time.

You haven't reply to my mail lately. Hope all is well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community / NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.