Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Will Trump Be America's LAST President? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Trump Be America's LAST President? (1447 Views)

Trump Might Be America’s President Again (read Details) / Can Trump Be That Dumb? / Will Trump Be The First President To Be Thrown In Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Rossntti: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2020
There are psychic sources who've long said that Trump will be the last president of the USA.

They could be right.

He is refusing to concede defeat.

That is a huge deal for a country like the USA.

This man is far more dangerous than people think.

It would not surprise me if he starts a major world war just to remain in power, and that war could lead to the nuclear annihilation of the USA by Russia or China (or both).

Revelation 17:1: “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot.....

....who sits on many waters.”

'In a single hour your judgment has come.’

Book of Revelations, 18

'Fallen fallen is Babylon the Great!'

And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo anymore, cargo of gold, silver, jewels, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, scarlet cloth, all kinds of scented wood, all kinds of articles of ivory, all kinds of articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls.

‘The fruit for which your soul longed has gone from you, and all your delicacies and your splendors are lost to you, never to be found again!’ The merchants of these wares, who gained wealth from her, will stand far off, in fear of her torment, weeping and mourning aloud, ‘Alas, alas, for the great city that was clothed in fine linen, in purple and scarlet, adorned with gold, with jewels, and with pearls!’

And all shipmasters and seafaring men, sailors and all whose trade is on the sea, stood far off and cried out as they saw the smoke of her burning, ‘What city was like the great city?’ And they threw dust on their heads as they wept and mourned, crying out, ‘Alas, alas, for the great city where all who had ships at sea grew rich by her wealth! For in a single hour she has been laid waste.’

'The sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will be heard in you no more, and a craftsman of any craft will be found in you no more, and the sound of the mill will be heard in you no more, and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth. . . for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

‘Her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Pay her back as she herself has paid back others, and repay her double for her deeds; mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.’

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Praxis758: 1:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Don't be deceived by those charlatans who do not have the interpretation of the scripture but go about confusing themselves.

The Babylon being referred to in Revelations 18 is not referring to a particular nation but the whole world in general. The Babylon in the passage is the metaphor for the larger world.

There are two particular cities being referred to in the scriptures: Jerusalem (where righteousness dwells) the city of God while Babylon is termed the city of man (an anode of sin)

A thorough study of that passage will tell you that it cut across the summary of events from generations, invocations, trade, military, class, religion(false worship) etc.

That particular chapter is the summary of events and how the whole sinful world will be brought under the subjection of God's judgment, wrath and final destruction.

It's time for Christians to learn/study eschatology from spirit-filled teachers and not the prosperity teachers who twist the scriptures to suite their selfish and materialistic advantage.

I can teach you that chapter line by line if you're indeed interested. It doesn't have anything to do with the present nation America. I must not forget to tell you that there're particular verses that foretell about kingdoms/empires which we can directly relate to the global ruler that'll pave way for the coming anti-christ.

It's painful that most self acclaimed Bible teachers do not have the knowledge of that those very verses. Revelations 17 : 7 - 11 give a vivid picture of the last world kingdom/empire that will precede the reign of the antichrist. I can teach you explicitly on this if you're interested.

So people should stop confusing themselves with the events and timing of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by xcel20001: 2:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Same was said about Obama (that he would be the last American President) but for different reasons obviously.

1 Like

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Rossntti: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Praxis758:
Don't be deceived by those charlatans who do not have the interpretation of the scripture but go about confusing themselves.

The Babylon being referred to in Revelations 18 is not referring to a particular nation but the whole world in general. The Babylon in the passage is the metaphor for the larger world.

There are two particular cities being referred to in the scriptures: Jerusalem (where righteousness dwells) the city of God while Babylon is termed the city of man (an anode of sin)

A thorough study of that passage will tell you that it cut across the summary of events from generations, invocations, trade, military, class, religion(false worship) etc.

That particular chapter is the summary of events and how the whole sinful world will be brought under the subjection of God's judgment, wrath and final destruction.

It's time for Christians to learn/study eschatology from spirit-filled teachers and not the prosperity teachers who twist the scriptures to suite their selfish and materialistic advantage.

I can teach you that chapter line by line if you're indeed interested. It doesn't have anything to do with the present nation America. I must not forget to tell you that there're particular verses that foretell about kingdoms/empires which we can directly relate to the global ruler that'll pave way for the coming anti-christ.

It's painful that most self acclaimed Bible teachers do not have the knowledge of that those very verses. Revelations 17 : 7 - 11 give a vivid picture of the last world kingdom/empire that will precede the reign of the antichrist. I can teach you explicitly on this if you're interested.

So people should stop confusing themselves with the events and timing of the Bible.

Sorry, but you're talking absolute rubbish, and clearly have some vested interest in the US. You're probably seeking a visa there, or have people there sending you money. Or you're one of those who simply worship that country and all it represents by way of wealth and prosperity.

Better get real. That chapter in Revelation is not talking about ''the whole world'', and it is very clear from the verses, even to a blind man, that a specific nation is being referred to, which was clearly prophesied to be the world's most prosperous nation.

Of course you're free to keep lying to yourself, and twisting the texts to say what they're not saying.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Roger3D(m): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Dumbass Christians

2 Likes

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Rossntti: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Roger3D:
Dumbass Christians

I'm not a christian.

I'm a historian, and I read the bible as a historian and student of prophecy.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Rossntti: 2:18am On Dec 21, 2020
xcel20001:
Same was said about Obama (that he would be the last American President) but for different reasons obviously.

Obama never threatened the corporate existence of the USA the way Trump is doing.

It's not even close.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by thatsleepboy1: 2:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Just as you said OP, USA is the Babylon Rev 18 was talking about but what I know is that Donald Trump has fulfilled an Isaiah and Jeremiah's prophesy but I don't think he'll be the last president but he's only a veil of mercy to the world at large even though he's not a saint cos God Almighty uses who he wishes and wills too. I think and believe the fall of USA is the Biden administration cos he'll be impeached thereby making ways for Harris, pelosi, and Obama to do their burdens thereby creating and bringing the wrath of God upon them. That's why the christian faithfuls keep praying for Trump to continue cos he'll shatter some things and correct some errors. The battle is more spiritual than physical cos he's not their target but the will and wrath of God is about to fall on them.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by chukwuibuipob: 2:26am On Dec 21, 2020
cool wait till Jan 6/20.Even Melanie don Dey carry their thing go Mara alago lipsrsealed grin cool in Florida.Dem go toss his flat bum over the oval window

2 Likes

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Rossntti: 2:46am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Just as you said OP, USA is the Babylon Rev 18 was talking about but what I know is that Donald Trump has fulfilled an Isaiah and Jeremiah's prophesy but I don't think he'll be the last president but he's only a veil of mercy to the world at large even though he's not a saint cos God Almighty uses who he wishes and wills too. I think and believe the fall of USA is the Biden administration cos he'll be impeached thereby making ways for Harris, pelosi, and Obama to do their burdens thereby creating and bringing the wrath of God upon them. That's why the christian faithfuls keep praying for Trump to continue cos he'll shatter some things and correct some errors. The battle is more spiritual than physical cos he's not their target but the will and wrath of God is about to fall on them.

Peace.

Well, we'll have to see how it pans out. But I really don't think the US has much longer...

If you catalogue the crimes this nation has committed against the Earth, starting from its very establishment, in which it eliminated the native population by genocide, to the importation of over 12 million captives from Africa who were enslaved and forced to build the country, and then later discriminated against via racism till this day, to its numerous invasions of countries (97% of the world's nations) to loot their resources, to its setting up of exploitative bodies like the UN, World bank, IMF, to loot further resources of the Earth, to its use of its intelligence agencies to undermine other countries., to setting up military bases all over the world to control the nations....the list goes on and on.

If YOU were the Creator of the Earth looking down and seeing what's going on, it would only be a matter of time before you said ''Right. That's it. Your time is up, America. You will not destroy my Creation.''

1 Like

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by juman(m): 3:50am On Dec 21, 2020
I laugh so hard. grin grin grin
One thousand trump cannot stop the next president from taking the white house.

Its time for the biafrans to support their own. grin
The confused biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by mcjohny(m): 4:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Rossntti:
There are psychic sources who've long said that Trump will be the last president of the USA.

They could be right.

He is refusing to concede defeat.

That is a huge deal for a country like the USA.

This man is far more dangerous than people think.

It would not surprise me if he starts a major world war just to remain in power, and that war could lead to the nuclear annihilation of the USA by Russia or China (or both).

Revelation 17:1: “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot.....

....who sits on many waters.”

Book of Revelations, 18

'Fallen fallen is Babylon the Great!'

And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo anymore, cargo of gold, silver, jewels, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, scarlet cloth, all kinds of scented wood, all kinds of articles of ivory, all kinds of articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls.

‘The fruit for which your soul longed has gone from you, and all your delicacies and your splendors are lost to you, never to be found again!’ The merchants of these wares, who gained wealth from her, will stand far off, in fear of her torment, weeping and mourning aloud, ‘Alas, alas, for the great city that was clothed in fine linen, in purple and scarlet, adorned with gold, with jewels, and with pearls!’

And all shipmasters and seafaring men, sailors and all whose trade is on the sea, stood far off and cried out as they saw the smoke of her burning, ‘What city was like the great city?’ And they threw dust on their heads as they wept and mourned, crying out, ‘Alas, alas, for the great city where all who had ships at sea grew rich by her wealth! For in a single hour she has been laid waste.’

'The sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will be heard in you no more, and a craftsman of any craft will be found in you no more, and the sound of the mill will be heard in you no more, and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth. . . for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

‘Her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Pay her back as she herself has paid back others, and repay her double for her deeds; mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.’

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by rossniti: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2020
juman:
I laugh so hard.

Its time for the biafrans to support their own.The confused biafrans.

What is this one talking about?

Who is talking about Biafra here, or whatever rubbish came into your head?

Just take your nasty ethnic rubbish away from here. We're not all on your bush level on this forum.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by capitalzero: 5:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Rossntti:

I'm not a christian.

I'm a historian, and I read the bible as a historian and student of prophecy.

Nairaland and keyboard historian!!!

1 Like

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by xcel20001: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Rossntti:

Obama never threatened the corporate existence of the USA the way Trump is doing.

It's not even close.

Easy bruh! I'm only saying we hear this every time there's an outgoing administration!!!
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by adeniran22890: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2020
I laugh so hard. One thousand trump cannot stop the next president from taking the white house. Its time for the biafrans to support their own. The confused biafrans.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by privaldo: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Rossntti and his biased write ups as usual but why this on a Monday morning? The U.S has strong institutions (Department of Homeland Security) that will remove Trump from office, whether he likes it or not. Another thing, your write up showed you don't understand how nuclear warfare works especially in the U.S, there are a lot of processes to pass through before a nuclear weapon can be used by the U.S.

Let me use a field I am familiar with, when the CIA wants to carry out an assassination they pass through the CIA director down to the Senate Committee on Security before getting the approval of the President. Whereas, in the MOSSAD they can shelve all this process and just assasinate the target and make a report letter, as long as the person is deemed a security threat (an example is the murder of the Marie-Claude due to the fact she was deemed a threat after the murder El-Mashad). Americans pass through processes before they engage that's why people downplay their prowess sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by rossniti: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
privaldo:
Rossntti and his biased write ups as usual but why this on a Monday morning? The U.S has strong institutions (Department of Homeland Security) that will remove Trump from office, whether he likes it or not. Another thing, your write up showed you don't understand how nuclear warfare works especially in the U.S, there are a lot of processes to pass through before a nuclear weapon can be used by the U.S.

Let me use a field I am familiar with, when the CIA wants to carry out an assassination they pass through the CIA director down to the Senate Committee on Security before getting the approval of the President. Whereas, in the MOSSAD they can shelve all this process and just assasinate the target and make a report letter, as long as the person is deemed a security threat (an example is the murder of the Marie-Claude due to the fact she was deemed a threat after the murder El-Mashad). Americans pass through processes before they engage that's why people downplay their prowess sometimes.

I never said America was going to use nuclear weapons.

Plus there is speculation that Trump plans to impose martial law to help him retain power and possibility overturn Biden's victory.

It would be interesting to see how US institutions will withstand his attempts to cling to power in the coming months. I'm not optimistic to be honest.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by privaldo: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2020
rossniti:

I never said America was going to use nuclear weapons.

Nuclear wars don't happen as easy as you made it look like in your write up. There are rules to nuclear warfare.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by rossniti: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2020
privaldo:

Nuclear wars don't happen as easy as you made it look like in your write up. There are rules to nuclear warfare.

I doubt Russia and China subscribe to those rules.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by privaldo: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2020
rossniti:

I doubt Russia and China subscribe to those rules.

The UN Nuclear Treaty binds all of them. If not several countries would have armed themselves, the treaty can only be broken during a general war.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by Praxis758: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rossntti:

Sorry, but you're talking absolute rubbish, and clearly have some vested interest in the US. You're probably seeking a visa there, or have people there sending you money. Or you're one of those who simply worship that country and all it represents by way of wealth and prosperity.

Better get real. That chapter in Revelation is not talking about ''the whole world'', and it is very clear from the verses, even to a blind man, that a specific nation is being referred to, which was clearly prophesied to be the world's most prosperous nation.

Of course you're free to keep lying to yourself, and twisting the texts to say what they're not saying.

Which denomination do you belong to?

To know how vast your denomination is in eschatology.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by boldaslion: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2020
juman:
I laugh so hard. grin grin grin

Its time for the biafrans to support their own. grin
The confused biafrans.

day dreamer. continue dreaming
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by obonujoker(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Rossntti:

He just said the right thing... America is not Babylon oga.... Please read Revelations 19... To understand, how everything will go before the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ.

1. Destruction of Babylon(Antichrist System)

2. Rapture of the Church and second coming of Christ (Same event)

3. Destruction of the Antichrist and his followers (those that collected his mark and worshipped the devil)

4. Millennial reign begins.
Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by rosskiti: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
obonujoker:

He just said the right thing... America is not Babylon oga.... Please read Revelations 19... To understand, how everything will go before the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ.

1. Destruction of Babylon(Antichrist System)

2. Rapture of the Church and second coming of Christ (Same event)

3. Destruction of the Antichrist and his followers (those that collected his mark and worshipped the devil)

4. Millennial reign begins.

None of what you listed indicates the US is not Babylon the Great.

I suggest you face reality, and hold off on that visa application, instead of living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Will Trump Be America's LAST President? by obonujoker(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

None of what you listed indicates the US is not Babylon the Great.

I suggest you face reality, and hold off on that visa application, instead of living in denial.

I hope you are not Righteousness89 though

US is not the Babylon stained with the blood of the saints... Only the Antichrist system is!

(1) (Reply)

Poorest President’ Donates 90% Of His Salary- President Of Uruguay / Graphic Photos: Ghana Flood Yesterday Reportedly Claims Two Lives / Can Someone Please Explain To Us What These London Police Officers Are Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.