Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (37410 Views)

Lion Kills OAU Staff, VC Orders Investigation / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by ststyreal(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2020
mu2sa2:
Deeper life, deeper torture at a school owned by Oyedepo, the slapping genius.
Shuoooo, which one be your own? Na oyedepo get deeper life? Abeg I no wan laugh. Na kumuyi get deeper life no be oyedepo...
While I dey think of how to send my chubby daughter to boarding when she reach SS1, see wetin I come dey read now. smhhhh, this country sef just be like devil kingdom.... So so evil in the heart of men. God please come to the rescue of your own children in this country amennnn

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by simplesearch: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
What did they do to the boy? I hate half bake journalism.

Incomplete reporting that lacks validity and common sense. No mention of the kind of abuse, whether sexual, physical or emotional. You know some parent who will go any length to defend their child's wayward behavior, even when they are well aware the school they are enrolling their children won't condone such lifestyle. That's how some of this children who abhors control will go on tagging covenant university as a mini prison, just because they were not allowed to get involve in activities that could derail their future.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by visijo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
mu2sa2:
baba get your facts right.. wetin concern oyedepo with deeper life ?
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by simplesearch: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Lol.

I'm so angry right now. WTF!

They should arrest all the seniors in that school, the teachers, and also the principal.

How dare those seniors put their rubbish fingers and toes in a little boy's Anus to the extent the boy needs to stitch his Anus?

Ah!

I would have burnt down that school before the news even gets to the media.

All Boarding schools in Uyo should be closed! They only breed lesbians and gays, especially that Lutheran high school and Adiaobong girls school.

Where did you get this your summation from, nothing like fingering in the story. Learn to comment without emotion to avoid misleading others, and always stick to the subject matter.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by SAMBARRY: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
his seniors raped him,stuck their toes and fingers into his anus and starved him

3 Likes

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by Ebi4life: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
mu2sa2:
you are just talking based on what somebody said. Have you heard from the second party? This is why the government wants to regulate the social media.

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by zill(f): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
He was sodomised by his seniors after the principal transferred him to a SS2 block from a JSS1 block for bedwetting and was refused food too.

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by delzbaba(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
sorry oh,christianne amanpour they fingered his ass hole,are u clear now?
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by Chrisbella24(f): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
simplesearch:

Where did you get this your summation from, nothing like fingering in the story. Learn to comment without emotion to avoid misleading others, and always stick to the subject matter.

You are not Informed.

Go look for the other thread or follow the story on twitter or Facebook.

No come dey misyarn

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by nonix22(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
and don't attempt to bend down to pick your fallen soap
Triangles1:
Hmmmmm

Boarding school is just like prison, keep you ass close to your bom bom if you're inside bathroom.

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by Sixfeetbelle: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Lol.

They should arrest all the seniors in that school, the teachers, and also the principal.

How dare those seniors put their rubbish fingers and toes in a little boy's Anus to the extent the boy needs to stitch his Anus?

Ah!

All Boarding schools in Uyo should be closed! They only breed lesbians and gays, especially that Lutheran high school and Adiaobong girls school.

What?! shocked

Oh my God! If this is true, a lot of people need to be convicted and sentenced to jail, no matter their age.

I will kill them all if he was to be my son. I would fvcking kill them all.

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by tonyashburton: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
mu2sa2:
Wrong.Pastor Kumuyi is the proprietor not Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by mamajaz(f): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
mizz2posh:
So sad I feel like crying after watching the video his mom made, poor baby. Dear Lord give me long life and good health, my children will never know what a boarding school looks like. Boarding schools nowadays are the no1 breeding grounds for homosexuality. God help us.

Please, can you share the link to the video please?.

I see boarding system as a way of pushing off parental responsibilities. I don't like the idea at all.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by drololaaof: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
The major problem is the cover up and not wanting parents to see their ward at will in the name of school regulations..
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by Princeboca12(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Lol.

Ah!

And CCC, Cornelia college... This story has kept me on my toes.

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by mizz2posh: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
mamajaz:

I see boarding system as a way of pushing off parental responsibilities. I don't like the idea at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3O2Cz8GFY
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by mamajaz(f): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
mizz2posh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3O2Cz8GFY

Thanks so much. This is horrible oh. May God help this boy. The parents should take him to psychologists.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by mamajaz(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
ststyreal:

Shuoooo, which one be your own? Na oyedepo get deeper life? Abeg I no wan laugh. Na kumuyi get deeper life no be oyedepo...
While I dey think of how to send my chubby daughter to boarding when she reach SS1, see wetin I come dey read now. smhhhh, this country sef just be like devil kingdom.... So so evil in the heart of men. God please come to the rescue of your own children in this country amennnn

Please, look at your children yourself oh. Please. I hate the boarding school ideas. Let them go daily, come home, tell you the guns they had or the challenges they faced on daily basis. Be observant too. That way, the tell tale signs can be easily recognized.

I hope this boy gets adequate helps and the wicked seniors get punished.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by ststyreal(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
mamajaz:

Please, look at your children yourself oh. Please. I hate the boarding school ideas. Let them go daily, come home, tell you the guns they had or the challenges they faced on daily basis. Be observant too. That way, the tell tale signs can be easily recognized.
Thanks alot... My sole aim of sending her to boarding is for her to burn some fats...

I hope this boy gets adequate helps and the wicked seniors get punished.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by Pacesetter123(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
fastseo:

The boy was abuse, they started chucking all type of objects. Turned him to homo. Just 11 years old
If true,then it's too bad.Its highly condemable .
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by mamajaz(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=ststyreal post=97303148][/quote]

No vex oh. Funs, not guns.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by mamajaz(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=ststyreal post=97303148][/quote]

She go still burn the fat joor. When I was much younger, I was endowed with extra flesh. My pet name was hippopotamus...I almost had no shape, In fact, I was an only child of very comfortable parents and first grandchild to my grandparents for long so you can imagine all the concentrated cares .Before I left Uni I was leppa completely. Now after 2 children and a great degree of comfort, I'm eating everything that comes my way to add more fat...no gree. So, let's leave her to keep growing. She will burn the baby fat when she's more committed to reading.

God be with her and her siblings sis.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by ststyreal(f): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
mamajaz:

She go still burn the fat joor. When I was much younger, I was endowed with extra flesh. My pet name was hippopotamus...I almost had no shape, In fact, I was an only child of very comfortable parents and first grandchild to my grandparents for long so you can imagine all the concentrated cares .Before I left Uni I was leppa completely. Now after 2 children and a great degree of comfort, I'm eating everything that comes my way to add more fat...no gree. So, let's leave her to keep growing. She will burn the baby fat when she's more committed to reading.

God be with her and her siblings sis.
Amen oooo.... Thanks alot my sister for your comforting words... She has been disturbing me to take her to the gym, I just tire my sister.... If you see me with her, you will ask if she is my elder sisters child. They don't believe she is my daughter..

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by anthropizzy(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2020
sunnybobonwa:
Udom orders investigation into abuse of student at Deeper Life College

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/emmanuel-orders-probe-into-alleged-child-abuse-at-deeper-life-college/%3famp=1
[color=#006600][/color]Religious educational centre are worst and a hyprocital institute.

I have a contempt attitude towards them.

She should fight for her son and not rest. Justice should be served.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by LebenNG: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
I no get pikin wey go go boarding, my parents refused for me, so i pass it on. University hostel is better because by den such child knows his left fron right. Boarding ko alighting ni.
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by SonyaSpence: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
mamajaz:

That is the exact way I see it too, in today's world, the parents are mostly concerned about working and making money. Thus, they see boarding school as a place to keep their children so that they can have more time for their selfish/unselfish pursuits.

I WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO BOARDING SCHOOL!

It is your sole responsibility as a parent to train your children.

If you can't do it, then don't birth them!

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by LadyTianna(f): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2020
I watched the entire video. The part that really broke my heart was when she was repeating her son's words, " Mommy Shalom and Ola have finished my bum bum". Lord have mercy. He looks so malnourished and sick. E sure me say if that boy had spent more than 2 months in that school, he would definitely have died. Very demonic people perpetrating evil and hiding under the umbrella of Christianity.

Parents pls be close to your children. Talk to them, understand them. This woman na career woman yet she sabi her pikin behavior very well. She know say the boy don change. I feel so ashamed to identify with this church right now because truly them dey cover evil at times. Many churches do it in order to protect their name and minister. All this radical "Christians", fear them o
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by LadyTianna(f): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2020
simplesearch:

Incomplete reporting that lacks validity and common sense. No mention of the kind of abuse, whether sexual, physical or emotional. You know some parent who will go any length to defend their child's wayward behavior, even when they are well aware the school they are enrolling their children won't condone such lifestyle. That's how some of this children who abhors control will go on tagging covenant university as a mini prison, just because they were not allowed to get involve in activities that could derail their future.

Shut up jare. The video is on Facebook and YouTube, go and watch it there. The boy was beaten several times, raped and severely malnourished. Stop jumping to stupid conclusions without making findings
Re: Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation by highyo: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Why putting your child in boarding school in the first place?
you want another parent to train your own child for you because you are lame, blind and deaf
The children come back home without home training, witchcraft, laziness , and unable to cook, but using sugar to cook stew for their husband in the end.

Let me tell you the true fact. because it's a christian school even Born-again school as deeper life, that doesn't mean the student going to such school will be born-again because 80% of the church members can never afford to send their children to the school because of it costs.
the only people who can afford to send their children to such schools are the rich, politicians etc, and most of their children lacks home training
so if you think you are sending your child to christian school, think twice .

But mind you, do not tarnish the image of the man of God. He has nothing to do with this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos / Mohammud Modibbo Dies (Nigeria's Oldest School Pupil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.