Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos (37417 Views)

List Of Top 7 Universities In Africa (photos) / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by mayorall(m): 5:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Attached

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2015
According to WEBOMETRIC, covenant University is ranked 1st in West Africa for its online content!

Also By Webometric, Ranking according to the excellence of Service rendered(I.e Quality of Education received), Covenant University is ranked 9th in Nigeria and outside the Top 30 in West Africa tongue

You can go ahead and bite me grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Chemical2(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by lonelydora: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2015
We Don hear
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by tdayof(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Pheew and what in Africa?

Nigerian universities are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2015
taiwolusol:
According to WEBOMETRIC, covenant University is ranked 1st in West Africa for its online content!

But according to the excellence of Service rendered(I.e Quality of Education received), Covenant University is ranked 9th in Nigeria and outside the Top 30 in West Africa tongue

You can go ahead and bite me grin
source?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2015
feran14:

source?

WEBOMETRIC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by koning01: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
tdayof:
Pheew and what in Africa?
No 15 in africa

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by amokeme(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
heading for the top... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
taiwolusol:

WEBOMETRIC!

please post the link
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Sharon6(f): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
PAID

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by adeshola1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
b4 nko
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
So?
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Great...

Atleast I get to read a good news, before I finally close my eyes to sleep...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Diesel1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
How much bribe did they give u
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by allanphash7(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nonsense,

Convenant ko UNipetrol ni

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by PearlStreet(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Webometrics?

Instead of telling us the parameters through which the rankings were done, he is busy explaining prophecies?

Why didnt he open a School of Theology if he wants to use prophesies to explain web rankings?

Coming from an institution where web-enabled mobile phones aren't allowed, I think it is ironic.

Anyways, before someone else uses 2nd Phillipians to explain Fuel Price increase, let me help them out

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webometrics

15 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by tsdarkside(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by dammieight(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
bullshit! where OAU dhey... not ma biz anyways...

first page shiii

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by haryomikun(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oya now..... OOU is the best state university in the rankings. Number 17

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
WEBOMETRICS: ....deceiving Nigerians since Buhari's first regime

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by CaptainAmerica1: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Nonsense,

Convenant ko UNipetrol ni

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by BruzMoney(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok na
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by temmy3723(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don hear na biko shocked shocked
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dis Advanced Secondary Skool mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
lie
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Maczeelly(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by dsleekman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na wash......
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrat to the Visitor, the management staff, others and the student body. More grace.....

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
I dont know anything about this webometrics stuff, but one thing i know is some of the covenant guys and girls that i work with in the multinational company where i work now are very good.. Their Ladies very brilliant and beautiful. I admire them alot

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Mohammud Modibbo Dies (Nigeria's Oldest School Pupil) / Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.