Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Wanna Convert To A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Wanna Convert To A Muslim (656 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2020
I wanted to ask when offering a nafl prayer must you start with the iqama before takbir or you straight up you take the takbir then surah fatiha.

Also are you to recite aloud or silent during nafl prayers please elaborate.
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by BigBrother9ja: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Saneesk:
I wanted to ask when offering a nafl prayer must you start with the iqama before takbir or you straight up you take the takbir then surah fatiha.

Seek the help of a knowledgeable teacher. You can try a central mosque's imam...
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by AntiChristian: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Saneesk:

Your topic is different from your question. Nawaafil (plural of Nafl) do not require Iqaamah. It starts from takbir.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by true2god: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Saneesk:

You can convert to Islam freely but very dangerous to leave, especially if you reside in a conservative muslim nation like saudi arabia, iran or sudan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by falopey: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Before you convert to Islam. Watch this. Must watch for a potential Muslim convert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1IkH5pNH0
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by falopey: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Saneesk:

Don’t be in a haste to convert. Consider critical before you do
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by AntiChristian: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Those two Christians up there had to lie to be here.

Their profile contains the shahaada they don't believe in.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Saneesk:

You better do ASAP, allah the god of Muhammad shall reward you with 72 virgins in xxxx garden called jannat

4 Likes

Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You better do ASAP, allah the god of Muhammad shall reward you with 72 virgins in xxxx garden called jannat

And Allah will give him everlasting erection and a strength of several men so that he can cope with sexual demands of his heavenly wives, and there are enough shayo there too, cos in the Islamic Paradise there is a river of wine grin

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
advocatejare:

And Allah will give him everlasting erection and a strength of several men so that he can cope with sexual demands of his heavenly wives, and there are enough shayo there too, cos in the Islamic Paradise there is a river of wine grin

Brotherly Just imagine, allah's own paradise full of virgins. I always laugh at them because they would be disapointed on getting to jannah without NO single virgin
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by Farid24224(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
This suppose to be an Islamic thread but why you guys here saying stupid things...
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Brotherly Just imagine, allah's own paradise full of virgins. I always laugh at them because they would be disapointed on getting to jannah without NO single virgin
How else did you think Muhammad could entice sex-starved desert dwellers to fight for him?

Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by falopey: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Farid24224:
This suppose to be an Islamic thread but why you guys here saying stupid things...

They are simply mentioning what allah promised his beloved Muslims. 72 virgins and each Muslim will be given the strength of 30 men just like allah gave to Muhammed to “nack” their 72 virgins.

Are you saying allah is saying stupid things. Allah said that. We didn’t
Re: I Wanna Convert To A Muslim by Farid24224(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
falopey:

They are simply mentioning what allah promised his beloved Muslims. 72 virgins and each Muslim will be given the strength of 30 men just like allah gave to Muhammed to “nack” their 72 virgins.

Are you saying allah is saying stupid things. Allah said that. We didn’t
YOU are the one saying stupid sh*t... And who the hell are you to say what Allah said, just a mere soul that has gone astray... Better find the light or at least focus on you religion . Maybe Almighty Allah might show you some clemency for not getting involved with Islam..

(1) (Reply)

I Have Come To The Conclusion! / What Convinced You? / Another Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.