Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church (83444 Views)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife / Zubby Michael Testifying In Odumeje’s Church Surface Online After He Denying Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by MyGeneration(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Lol, everyone knows odumeje as a fake pastor, he (odumeje) lives in the same street with me , here in onitsha, every day he passes through my house with his convoy , na so he go dey spray money in bundles, and some stupid gullible one's go dey pick am, not knowing that they have traded their destiny for ordinary 1000 naira. grin grin
But surely, one day Odumeje and other fake pastors will be exposed.
He might be fake if I go I go pick no believe all those rubbish

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Daphilly(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Jesus heal any sick person he meet on the road. Even some sick people that came to meet him were all heal. But a Nigerian pastor only have power to heal in there church. They will drive through a street full of sick people and they will heal no one. See don't fight for any man of God instead fight for your own salvation. Don't let anyone deceive you, what this men do in secret is more than what you will imagine.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Akinh: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:
I knew that occultic man is a scammer...
Pele o..ode man..na people like you they carry religion for head... occultic man na scam in as much humanity benefited spirituality and physically from him more than they way they do from ur GO's... honestly I wanna migrate to muslim..how I wish I meet better emir.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by kingxsamz(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Abeg rest.
After enjoying his money, it's now you know you'll expose him. Mumu.
Anyways, it's not rocket science that all pastors stage miracles, especially miracles that involves people teleporting to France through Nigeria's airport toilet.
You people should leave Odumeje alone and face your pastors, they're the same with him.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Mutemenot(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2020
They are all guilty of the same sin. Looks like she's envy of liquid metal
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by IMASTEX: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
In every rumor there is a truth in it
It is really not supposed to be a news going by the obvious already.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by anonymous1759(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
All pastors in Nigeria are into fake miracles. They will never heal known people like ayefele, cobhams, Femi opabunmi or yar adua. Many Christians are afraid to speak out against their daddy go. Pathetic lot

Your Analogy is wack• celebrities are not meant for healing Alone we're all Equal

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Tomilola360: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmmmm. Jesus is watching all of you mocking him.

Fake prophets, Fake miracles.

But really, humans love those Fake things.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Washere(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Na their work be that na,,,,,no be say na new thing
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
UDUJ:
Fake pastors everywhere. It's the reason Christianity is now a big joke in this country.

If I meet you and you introduce yourself as a pastor I will just shake my head and walk away.

cc: Capslocked

NOW PEOPLE WILL CRITICIZE THIS MAN BECAUSE HIS FOLLOWERS ARE SMALL AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN LIKED. BUT THE REALITY IS THAT ALL FAITH HEALINGS AND TELEVISED MIRACLES ARE FAKE AND STAGED. THIS IS THE REASON MEN OF GOD CURE ALL MANNER OF DISEASES AND RAISE DEAD PEOPLE "IN THIER CHURCHES", BUT WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO GO TO A MORGUE OR HOSPITAL, UNLESS THEY'RE GOING THERE TO PAY BILLS FOR PROFESSIONALS TO DO THEIR JOBS.

YOU MAY SEE MIRACLES CURING BARRENNESS, HEADACHES, FIBROID AND TYPHOID. BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE AN AMPUTEE REGAIN LOST LIMBS, AND NEITHER WILL YOU EVER SEE A DECAPITATED MAN BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BECAUSE APPARENTLY, THERE ARE MANY THINGS GOD AND PRAYERS CANNOT DO. AND ALL REAL LIFE SITUATIONS BELONG TO THAT CATEGORY.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by VEXT: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Patrioticman007:

These same agents of Lucifer will insult the few men of God, because they don't do fake miracles.
This Boko Haram man again... From the religion of pieces..
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by HolinessForever: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW PEOPLE WILL CRITICIZE THIS MAN BECAUSE HIS FOLLOWERS ARE SMALL AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN LIKED. BUT THE REALITY IS THAT ALL FAITH HEALINGS AND TELEVISED MIRACLES ARE FAKE AND STAGED. THIS IS THE REASON MEN OF GOD CURE ALL MANNER OF DISEASES AND RAISE DEAD PEOPLE "IN THIER CHURCHES", BUT WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO GO TO A MORGUE OR HOSPITAL, UNLESS THEY'RE GOING THERE TO PAY BILLS FOR PROFESSIONALS TO DO THEIR JOBS.

YOU MAY SEE MIRACLES CURING BARRENNESS, HEADACHES, FIBROID AND TYPHOID. BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE AN AMPUTEE REGAIN LOST LIMBS, AND NEITHER WILL YOU EVER SEE A DECAPITATED MAN BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BECAUSE APPARENTLY, THERE ARE MANY THINGS GOD AND PRAYERS CANNOT DO. AND ALL REAL LIFE SITUATIONS BELONG TO THAT CATEGORY.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by oloshun(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:
It's called Church Mafias. It's has nothing to do with Christianity.

It's occultism and black magic using Witchcraft methodology in operation.

When Oyinbo does it, it is medicine/magic/charm. But it is done by people of SubsaharaSahara, you add black.What is black in the black in a magic? Must every concept be attributed with color?

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Asadujames202(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:
It's called Church Mafias. It's has nothing to do with Christianity.

It's occultism and black magic using Witchcraft methodology in operation.

Why can't the same
Black Magic
Witchcraft
Help secure me a German visa

I guess it wouldn't work

They are all fake as fake is fake
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Youngminister(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Umu Jesus Christ
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by tamdun: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2020
anonymous1759:

Your Analogy is wack• celebrities are not meant for healing Alone we're all Equal
He should heal a popular disabled person, then we will believe in miracle
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2020
UDUJ:
Fake pastors everywhere. It's the reason Christianity is now a big joke in this country.

If I meet you and you introduce yourself as a pastor I will just shake my head and walk away.

cc: Capslocked

BOSS, ABEG FOrGIVE ME NA! I'M BEGGING YOU SIr, PLEASE!
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2020
bestman09:

This girl get liver o! You no fear the liquid metal grin? Indabosky Bahosagrin grin, The Lion himself!!! I'm watching to see the outcome!

Pls check my signature
She no fear am because they have seen each others finish. They are used to each other.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by VEXT: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Christianity in Nigeria is largely a scam; most churches are merely business to channel money to their owners, only a few among them are genuine.

Just like Islamic religion is a religion of terrorist...

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Miracle2020: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
edoairways:

Not all rumours. Not that I support that church or pastor, people can frame up stories. I may see you giving a lady a letter then assume that you wrote a love letter.
but a letter is involved abi. Element of Truth

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by etrouble: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2020
She has done well. Her reward is waiting for her in Heaven. As for the gullible mumu Church goers, God hates stupidity especially when you mix it with Christianity.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2020
When you follow pastors things like this happens
Follow God and his words and you will be good.
I attend winners and one day
I visited the church and i used to wonder about then and mistakenly entered into a service which were for ministers. .i don't know until one of the guards fully armed approach me and ask for my i.d card...i had none..his tone changed. ..they had found a scapegoat to incriminate so the bishop can be confident they are working really well...
He should have driven me out after searching me but didn't. ...
He told to sit still while he goes to get a car to get me to a kinda torture room to confess what i didn't do.
I was probably sent to disrupt the gathering.
A woman a few distance away noticed like i did that i was in soup...
Something stood her up and she lead me away from the guards probably 6 of them
Emptied my bag on the tiled floor ...i was ashamed but it was better than taking me away..
All eyes was on me and Everybody had seen i was holding nothing harmful
Afterwards she told me to go home. ..
A few months after i saw the video of a man who was imprisoned for 6months at T.B Joshua church just to Chase clout. ...
They claim he is boko haram...
He probably had a rich parents he was lucky. ..
He could be gone forever. ..

God is not in Germany or Italy. ..
He is not in Isreal either. ..
He's right where you are.
Ive seen Miracles without visiting any gatherings

He is with those that follow his laws...
If you like a pastor get the tapes...
Jesus didn't anoint us to sit in a church all times
He anointed us to preach the gospel.

According to Jesus that's why the one who served the drink is bigger than the one who drank from the cup
Explains why Nigerian pastors have power above the members.
Luke 22:26
New King James Version
But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves.

Until you achieve the level where you are out as one who serves
You will still be victim to fake prophecy
And miracles

You should be a walking miracles yourself. .
You are the son of God

Psalms 82:6
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

But the bible said until you are ready to activate your potential. you will die like mere men..
Like ordinary men.

Psalms 82:7
But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler."

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by etrouble: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:
I knew that occultic man is a scammer...

He may not be Occultic, he may just be a regular Yahoo boy using the Church as operating office

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by SenecaTheYonger: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2020
JUST one second into the video and I’m already laughing at how she said “recently”
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Prisi12345(f): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by etrouble: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:
Only f00ls fall for televised miracles.. if you are that superb, go to hospitals and heal all the patients there.

QED.

Catholic Churches build hospitals for cheap treatment and also visit patient for prayers.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Clonus: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2020
My unbiased assessment?

1) Ada Jesus is guilty of adultery
2) odumeje is a fake prophet
3) Rita Edochie... it’s difficult to be unbiased in her case because I’ve always liked her. Is she an accomplice? Probably
4) Kingsley.....Taken part on Ill-gotten wealth.

Fake miracles are Fraudulent and should be thoroughly investigated. The guilty should face the full wrath of the Law.

My one kobo
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Omezif(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2020
What concern mercy ada with odumeje? why she just want to tarnish the image of odumeje? People should not listen to her she's just a clout chaser. It's adviceable to one to keep quiet if They don't have Something meaniful to say.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
People like Odumeje thrive only in countries like Nigeria where over 85% of the populace are condemned stupid brainwashed people
Let him go and try this in places like Norway or Sweden!

Anyway corona virus in Nigeria is a scam!

On the contrary. This type of scam originated in the US with famous televangelists like Oral Roberts, Grant, Popoff, Swaggart, the Bakkers, et al. The Faith Healers, a book by James Randi, gives an in-depth exposé of how it all started and how the miracle scans are carried out in the US as far back as the 1950s. Nigerian pentecostals are relatively new on the scene.

Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers