Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol (34043 Views)

More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive / BVN-Generated NIN Not Useful - NIMC / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Hasino2258: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
chival:

Do you mean after registration online?
no i mean any NIMC center
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Hasino2258: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Femich18:

Ok good but how
you will send me the phone number u registered with
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Harmony92(f): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Kikiki. You're naughty
grin
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by authority2006(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wrong time to pull crowd together
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is what happens when the government is confused and directionless
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by authority2006(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
APC and Buhari and their legacy of always making the wrong decisions at the wrong time.

I'm sure the whole NIN compliance issue could be addressed at a later time when another wave of COVID-19 outbreak wasn't imminent.

But no, they chose thus moment and this whole brouhaha to serve as a distraction to lure people's attention away from their abysmal terrible handling of everything.

APC, the direct opposite of the MIDAS hand, whatever it touches is destroyed.

Loser
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Does anyone here have GLO NIN sych SSD code So I can link my Glo number to my NIN? Help a brother please
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make all of us just die make we finally go face judgment.
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by themanderon: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why locking everywhere down and creating the surest way of spreading the virus which is large gatherings? One of the evidence of being ruled by a thoughtless bunch.
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by RedPanthar: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

Loser

Break your phone stogee
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
wink2015:
Where that PANTANMI of a man?

Wrong policy as they guys in govt do not care about the health of Nigerians

He has now nigerias minister of crime & security. He wants to use NIN to catch all d criminals in Nigeria. D guy is very hard-working
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by koyinsola17868: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wrong time to pull crowd together
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by OmoAkin85: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
cryptotech:
it easy for u to blame the government, even the citizens are foolish, there are many foolish people in Lagos, educated illiterate, semi illiterate, and illiterate, even if the govt annouce did they force u to leave your house and go kill your self... living in Lagos doesn't mean one is sensible, Nigerian are suffering from extreme level of ignorant and illiteracy, only 4 million of it 220 million pupolation are educated.. since 1960, that is 4 person in every 220 person that is educated....this is very pathetic.

what stop the nimc to open online registration for the public, and only direct them by sending text, mail, and call to them to come to their center to complete dia registration in batches.

both govt and citizens act foolishly...look at d educated lagos, what will then happen in zamfara or jigawa?

lol education doesn't mean you are sensible..so many educated fools out there ..maybe you are one who knows
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by kevwemike: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
This government is irresponsible, how will the government bring up NIN registration in this period of covid-19
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by zudozz: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
This buhari is a problem that will not stop until it kills all d people that supported it!
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by HonLord: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
APC and Buhari and their legacy of always making the wrong decisions at the wrong time.

I'm sure the whole NIN compliance issue could be addressed at a later time when another wave of COVID-19 outbreak wasn't imminent.

But no, they chose thus moment and this whole brouhaha to serve as a distraction to lure people's attention away from their abysmal terrible handling of everything.

They will even be thinking they have a positive policy. And may be, this directive now may be just to frustrate one group on the other; and they will be in a hurry to suffer millions of citizens without concern. Don't be surprise, at the end of the day - THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE REVENUE FROM THE EXERCISE and some idiots will clap for the initiative, not knowing they are ROBBING SAME NIGERIANS TO fly abroad for Medical Treatment. Cowards!

1 Like

Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by RedPanthar: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
HonLord:

They will even be thinking they have a positive policy. And may be, this directive now may be just to frustrate one group on the other; and they will be in a hurry to suffer millions of citizens without concern. Don't be surprise, at the end of the day - THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE REVENUE FROM THE EXERCISE and some idiots will clap for the initiative, not knowing they are ROBBING SAME NIGERIANS TO fly abroad for Medical Treatment. Cowards!

The citizenry are fools
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by hybridblood07(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
As in, I don't understand what part of the brain our leaders use to think. I'll also blame the people who went to the NIM office. If nobody had turned out, they would know we are tire of their useless policy and protocol. Nothing is working right in this country
Sunmoluvic:
I see covid-19 cases rising to 5000 per day,
NIN and sim cards can always wait, but NCC is taking this too far.
I wonder why our government and the so called stakeholders don't think properly, it's like their brain is filled with hot air

1 Like

Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Chudivictor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
exactly what the government wants
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Akano5(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
cryptotech:
it easy for u to blame the government, even the citizens are foolish, there are many foolish people in Lagos, educated illiterate, semi illiterate, and illiterate, even if the govt annouce did they force u to leave your house and go kill your self... living in Lagos doesn't mean one is sensible, Nigerian are suffering from extreme level of ignorant and illiteracy, only 4 million of it 220 million pupolation are educated.. since 1960, that is 4 person in every 220 person that is educated....this is very pathetic.

what stop the nimc to open online registration for the public, and only direct them by sending text, mail, and call to them to come to their center to complete dia registration in batches.

both govt and citizens act foolishly...look at d educated lagos, what will then happen in zamfara or jigawa?

You're just ranting
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
As in, I don't understand what part of the brain our leaders use to think. I'll also blame the people who went to the NIM office. If nobody had turned out, they would know we are tire of their useless policy and protocol. Nothing is working right in this country
Fear.
Fear is powerful, the fear of not getting their sim blocked
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cubana04:
Wahala
Wahala for country wey him President no get sense.
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Cantonese: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Nonsense people. That's how they closed the borders for sixteen months, ensuring that rice which they met at 8k rose to 16k and finally 35k this year before opening the borders. Surely those who sang their praise before 2015 and still sing their praise, feel the pain and should bow their faces in shame.
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by RedPanthar: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cantonese:

Nonsense people. That's how they closed the borders for sixteen months, ensuring that rice which they met at 8k rose to 16k and finally 35k this year before opening the borders. Surely those who sang their praise before 2015 and still sing their praise, feel the pain and should bow their faces in shame.

cheesy
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Tremple8v: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Stupid government, them know wetin them dey do .
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Bossman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just do it here - https://www.gloworld.com/ng/nin/

Ghostmode2two:
Does anyone here have GLO NIN sych SSD code So I can link my Glo number to my NIN? Help a brother please
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Martinola(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria is a doomed state. What did we ever do to deserve a punishment like buhari What God? What?
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Flier: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Generalkorex:
5000 cases tomorrow
People should send the picture to Sanwolu and ask him why he allowed that but lock up night clubs
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Femich18(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hasino2258:
you will send me the phone number u registered with
No Problem. Can I get your email address so we continue from there
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by Hasino2258: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Femich18:

No Problem. Can I get your email address so we continue from there
hasino2258@gmail.com
Re: NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol by ikorodureporta: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Same crowd gathered @ Shiloh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow / Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! / Did I Get A Cloned Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.