Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol (1718 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 / Nigerian Idol: Controversy Trails Yeka Onka’s N7.5m Record Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol by naijays: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
Onyekachi Onka, the abia girl who suspended her studies at university of calabar for nigerian idols has not regretted her risky decision. She was announced the winner of the first nigerian idol yesterday edging out, read full story on
http://thisisjs.com/2011/03/yeka-onka-african-whitney-houston-wins.html
Re: Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol by eros(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ojoroooo !!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Naomi deserved to win.
Re: Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol by greenish05: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
I knew this was gonna happen, this is Nigeria for you, everything is bias, I have stop watching this stupid show call Nigeria Idol when everyone that deserve it has gone in the show, Who the hell is Yeka she doesnt even deserve to be among the Idols, I dont will never watch this stupid this again, i like the way Naomi left when they announced the winner, Yeka pls return the crown you didnt deserve it, Give it to the owner
Re: Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol by semid4lyfe(m): 4:24am On Mar 28, 2011
Naomi Mac was by far the best singer in the competition and she should have won.

To say I'm dissapointed will be an understatement

It seems the best never win this reality music competitions when it's dependent on the votes of the viewers undecided

Igbo (not trying to start a tribal war please) peeps must have voted massively for Yeka Onka IMO for her to have emerged winner.

By the way, the prize disparity between the winner and the 2nd place is too much

N7.5M, a car, a recording contract and a trip to South Africa for the winner while the runner up gets only 1.3M? shocked

What Nonsense!

Take heart Naomi. . . .[size=15pt]You're the best and the true winner!!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Allegedly Duped Woman Of N15m As Investor In Clothing Line / Woman Claims To Be Chris Okotie's Secret Wife &mother Of His 9 Year Old Daughter / T-pain Cuts His Iconic Dreads, Sport New Look {PHOTOS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.