Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Want To Become A Ritualist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Become A Ritualist (2781 Views)

"It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
In as much as i know this sounds stupid and foolish, i would like to do a ritual. So if you know any, please don't fail to link me up.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:
In as much as i know this sounds stupid and foolish, i would like to do a ritual. So if you know any, please don't fail to link me up.
This life haff tire me.

What if they demand your mum or dad ? For example
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
What you don't know is that not everyone will succeed at the same time, I don't pity you at all I only pity those that are close to you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by falcon01: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:
This life haff tire me.
listen Boy, you gonna be ask to do Impossible and unethical Task, Tasks like kill your mum, dad, Siblings, kill 10 female child, have sex with 10 Mad women and kill eat their heart after killing them, Sleep in the grave for 1 week and have sex with 5 corpses on the last day, and many more. If you choose to do that believe me you you'll be caught in the process thus ruining the ritual bullshit, only 5% can complete the task successfully. Now let's say you successfully complete this task, you wont get rich rather you've unlocked some Monster in you because this time you won't feel remorse doing anything harmful at all, then you subconsciously turn Into an armed robber or you start bringing Human parts for rich people who have the money and crave for human meat, and you'll be paid money while doing all these you forget the most reason why you started doing it because you've turned into a remorseless heartless killer. My point here is Rituals sacrifices and others doesn't work Stop the superstitions and be real Boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Emmanueltrin(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
damn niggarr , bro if you find link update me , me & slawomirr dey find link like American visa, people wey dey do am don't have two head, its destined for everyone to die so death by any means na still death , pesin wey die no loose at least your problem don finish, die rich Dan die poor , wetin u go tell your children if Dem ask u sch fees and you no fit provide, all of Dem telling you shit are scared day you might blow during the course ,more energy to your arms bro ! we dey your back

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
falcon01:
listen Boy, you gonna be ask to do Impossible and unethical Task, Tasks like kill your mum, dad, Siblings, kill 10 female child, have sex with 10 Mad women and kill eat their heart after killing them, Sleep in the grave for 1 week and have sex with 5 corpses on the last day, and many more. If you choose to do that believe me you you'll be caught in the process thus ruining the ritual bullshit, only 5% can complete the task successfully. Now let's say you successfully complete this task, you wont get rich rather you've unlocked some Monster in you because this time you won't feel remorse doing anything harmful at all, then you subconsciously turn Into an armed robber or you start bringing Human parts for rich people who have the money and crave for human meat, and you'll be paid money while doing all these you forget the most reason why you started doing it because you've turned into a remorseless heartless killer. My point here is Rituals sacrifices and others doesn't work Stop the superstitions and be real Boy.

Wow! you had me there but i am just tired of this country.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Pierocash(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Youths are becoming more lazy,and becoming less God fearing.

Only lazy youths with low thresh-hold for difficulties think of ritual.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
majamajic:

What if they demand your mum or dad ? For example
I will choose other option except this.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by majamajic(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:

I will choose other option except this.

What if no going back ? As in point of no return ?
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
majamajic:

What if no going back ? As in point of no return ?
I didn't think of that
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
OP don't start what you can't finish, most of them think shebi its just a ritual baba help me find person wey I go use. See eehn the herbalist will not tell you what it involves, what you'll notice is that you'll continue to get deeper into more evil things till a point of no return and at the end you'll end up dying and if you don't die your generation will live a wretched life because you've already used all their glories and destinies. What some are looking for ways to come out from you're trying to dabble into it, I pity you ( Satanic Rule: Once in always in, No going out).

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:
This life haff tire me.
go on Facebook instead...you will probably find someone on there to help you.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by CodeTemplar: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rituals for what? If money let me know.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm...

You're only an expert when It comes to mammon.

No surprises there.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
go on Facebook instead...you will probably find someone on there to help you.

I have tried facebook and i didn't see any.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:

for money
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Missyajoke:
OP don't start what you can't finish, most of them think shebi its just a ritual baba help me find person wey I go use. See eehn the herbalist will not tell you what it involves, what you'll notice is that you'll continue to get deeper into more evil things till a point of no return and at the end you'll end up dying and if you don't die your generation will live a wretched life because you've already used all their glories and destinies. What some are looking for ways to come out from you're trying to dabble into it, I pity you ( Satanic Rule: Once in always in, No going out).
cry
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by majamajic(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:

I didn't think of that

In ritual world , there's points of no return , to the extent u yourself might be the only option left , and u have to move on

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:

I have tried facebook and i didn't see any.
That is where I know that kind thing plenty for online.. undecided
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Twutin: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
People on this thread don't know what ritualism is.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:
cry

I won't deceive you see ehn the devil requests for different things from different people some the devil requests
1. Hunchback.
2. Placenta of a baby.
3. Money.
4. Albino
5. Sperm/ womb.
6. People's destinies

So there is no money ritual that does not involve human blood, demons feed on human blood to draw energy and rituals will introduce you to the demonic world. You'll need to be fortified and in doing soon it will requires eating cooked human flesh ( prepared in form of concoction) which you will eat. See ehn I won't deceive you desist from such and if you don't then you ready to face the consequences.

Real life not Bollywood films.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Typical Nollywood Subscribers! smiley

For your information those demons don't work with wise individuals, they target unwise persons because what they're dishing out to people aren't for the benefit of the recipients but a bait to make you sign of your life into their Chambers!

They know that a time is coming when life will be sweet for all inhabitants and survivors into that system will live forever! Psalms 37:9-11, 29

Because they've gotten their own judgement and awaiting extermination they want to drag as many as they could to eternal damnation along with them. So if they notice that you're wise and you won't use the money to oppress, intimidate and treat people unjustly they will continue to post you. They only give people who will get others infuriated to the point of either killing their agent or kill them after making them sign their own death warrant after you've turned your back on God!

So are you the type that's always thinking of helping those in need?
Will you promote prostitution by building houses and buying mansions for prostitutes?
Will you oppress and intimidate others by sleeping around with their wives and giving the women the type of money their husbands never seen?
Will you promote hatred amongst people with your money by supporting a political candidate against the people's wish?
Are you ready to cheat the labourers by making them work much and paying them peanuts?

If your answer to all these questions is YES then don't worry Satan's agents will locate you soon, but if NO is your answer then run for your life because the ruler of this world will not appreciate your existence! Luke 4:6 smiley

waploger:
This life haff tire me.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by CodeTemplar: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:

for money
ask yourself, if every body did magic money and succeeded, who would produce the things money was meant to buy?
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Missyajoke:

I won't deceive you see ehn the devil requests for different things from different people some the devil requests
1. Hunchback.
2. Placenta of a baby.
3. Money.
4. Albino
5. Sperm/ womb.
6. People's destinies

So there is no money ritual that does not involve human blood, demons feed on human blood to draw energy and rituals will introduce you to the demonic world. You'll need to be fortified and in doing soon it will requires eating cooked human flesh ( prepared in form of concoction) which you will eat. See ehn I won't deceive you desist from such and if you don't then you ready to face the consequences.

Real life not Bollywood films.

but its making me more depressed each and everyday
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is where I know that kind thing plenty for online.. undecided

but they are mostly scammers
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Typical Nollywood Subscribers! smiley

For your information those demons don't work with wise individuals, they target unwise persons because what they're dishing out to people aren't for the benefit of the recipients but a bait to make you sign of your life into their Chambers!

They know that a time is coming when life will be sweet for all inhabitants and survivors into that system will live forever! Psalms 37:9-11, 29

Because they've gotten their own judgement and awaiting extermination they want to drag as many as they could to eternal damnation along with them. So if they notice that you're wise and you won't use the money to oppress, intimidate and treat people unjustly they will continue to post you. They only give people who will get others infuriated to the point of either killing their agent or kill them after making them sign their own death warrant after you've turned your back on God!

So are you the type that's always thinking of helping those in need?
Will you promote prostitution by building houses and buying mansions for prostitutes?
Will you oppress and intimidate others by sleeping around with their wives and giving the women the type of money their husbands never seen?
Will you promote hatred amongst people with your money by supporting a political candidate against the people's wish?
Are you ready to cheat the labourers by making them work much and paying them peanuts?

If your answer to all these questions is YES then don't worry Satan's agents will locate you soon, but if NO is your answer then run for your life because the ruler of this world will not appreciate your existence! Luke 4:6 smiley

I don't get you?
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
ask yourself, if every body did magic money and succeeded, who would produce the things money was meant to buy?

I know that some did but some are from hard work.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:

but its making me more depressed each and everyday

The economic situation is not good and we are all managing. Do you have any skills at all If yes then utilize it and make some money from it I just started an online business and I made some little cash from it. Do you have any marketable skill

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
You can never get it but the wise ones will, it's not compulsory we all win the prize, it only belong to the wise!

waploger:

I don't get you?
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You can never get it but the wise ones will, it's not compulsory we all win the prize, it only belong to the wise!

You are calling me a fool then?
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by waploger(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

The economic situation is not good and we are all managing. Do you have any skills at all If yes then utilize it and make some money from it I just started an online business and I made some little cash from it. Do you have any marketable skill

Yes i have.
Re: I Want To Become A Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2020
waploger:

Yes i have.

Yes use that skill to make money now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones- Is There A Religious Subtext Here? / The 6 Raunchiest, Most Depraved Sex Acts (from The Bible) / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.