Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

"It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, (167 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Visblog: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
“I’m a ritualist I don’t know how you want to think about it because if you try me I would put an RIP for you rather than putting it for me,” she said.

“As a Christian you need to be a ritualist so that when your enemy do any bad to you it will bounce back to them. When they throw something at you it goes back to them.

“There are battles you need rituals to defeat. It doesn’t just require kneeling, sitting and speaking. Whatever you do is what your enemy do in opposite. You need rituals to defeat your enemy and get rest.”

“Let nobody deceive you. Rituals is biblical. Being a ritualist is biblical.”She said.

https://www.visblog.ng/2023/12/it-is-biblical-to-be-ritualist-nigerian.html

Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by iamtardey: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
I’m coming
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Westerhoffe(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
All these End Time pastors and their misinterpretation of everything they read…

*Where was a human ordered to be mutilated for a ritual purpose as an atonement for anyone unto GOD? undecided

*If you mention Jephtah's daughter, where was it written that she was offered as a burnt offering?

*If you quote from the Book of Leviticus; doves, goats, bulls, yea, but was a human included? undecided

*Sin offering/atonement had been ruled out since JESUS CHRIST offered Himself as the ultimate replacement for that.

It's really interesting GOD had to use Himself, if not, this is how you will misquote the whole thing.

About back to sender, huh? You don't need rituals for that.
There are passages in the Bible that works for that.

If you go ahead to start making rituals because of that, you'd just end up damaging yourself.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
All these End Time pastors and their misinterpretation of everything they read…

*Where was a human ordered to be mutilated for a ritual purpose as an atonement for anyone unto GOD? undecided

*If you mention Jephtah's daughter, where was it written that she was offered as a burnt offering?

*If you quote from the Book of Leviticus; doves, goats, bulls, yea, but was a human included? undecided

*Sin offering/atonement had been ruled out since JESUS CHRIST offered Himself as the ultimate replacement for that.

It's really interesting GOD had to use Himself, if not, this is how you will misquote the whole thing.

About back to sender, huh? You don't need rituals for that.
There are passages in the Bible that works for that.

If you go ahead to start making rituals because of that, you'd just end up damaging yourself.
Ezekiel 20:26

"Sin offering/atonement had been ruled out since JESUS CHRIST offered Himself as the ultimate replacement for that."

So "doves, goats, bulls" atonement was replaced by a human sacrifice?

Also, Jephtah's daughter was sacrificed, you just need to be honest reading the text. The midrash gives more details of her death by burning.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Westerhoffe(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maynman:

Ezekiel 20:26

"Sin offering/atonement had been ruled out since JESUS CHRIST offered Himself as the ultimate replacement for that."

Also, Jephtah's daughter was sacrificed, you just need to be honest reading the text. The midrash gives more details of her death by burning.

You see the red highlighted? That's why GOD had to use Himself. Sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST only, and none other.

“And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”
— Hebrews 9:22 (KJV)
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You see the red highlighted? That's why GOD had to use Himself. Sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST only, and none other.

“And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”
— Hebrews 9:22 (KJV)
That's beside the point.

Ezekiel 20:26 is about first born human sacrifices to this God, Jesus Christ.

Also don't confuse Paulism with Judaism.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Westerhoffe(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maynman:

That's beside the point.

Ezekiel 20:26 is about first born human sacrifices to this God, Jesus Christ.

Also don't confuse Paulism with Judaism.

“And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.”
— Ezekiel 20:26 (KJV)

Do you really concluded that the quoted above is human sacrifice unto GOD!?

Really?

Did you even read the chapter, to see what happened there and what brought about the quoted?

This is how you guys misunderstand the Bible and lead many astray.

And you talking of Judaism and Paulism, this is what you find difficult to understand, wherein it had been broken down for you:

“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”
— Romans 1:24 (KJV)
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

[b]“And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.”
— Ezekiel 20:26 (KJV)

Do you really concluded that the quoted above is human sacrifice unto GOD!?

Really?

Did you even read the chapter, to see what happened there and what brought about the quoted?

This is how you guys misunderstand the Bible and let many astray.

Yes I have done all the research and it's yahweh that commanded it.
Not just any human, first born child.
Yahweh has a thing for first born, same as the Egyptians first born too.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Westerhoffe(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maynman:

Yes I have done all the research and it's yahweh that commanded it.

OK.
Give me verses where GOD commanded them to offer their children unto Him as a burnt offering, besides the test of Abraham's faith.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”
— Romans 1:24 (KJV)
[/b]
Who is Paul?
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

OK.
Give me verses where GOD commanded them to offer their children unto Him as a burnt offering, besides the test of Abraham's faith.
You and i already quoted the verse, start from verse 25.

I hope you have read the previous verses like you said earlier.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Westerhoffe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maynman:

You and i already quoted the verse, start from verse 25.

I hope you have read the previous verses like you said earlier.

My battery is at 3%.
We'll continue when I have a full bar.
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

My battery is at 3%.
We'll continue when I have a full bar.
Anytime, and also go and read that verse very well, I understand it more than you lol
Re: "It Is Biblical To Be A Ritualist!"— Nigerian Female Pastor, Francisca Emmanuel, by Maynman: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

OK.
I just saw the last line, Abraham sacrificed his child it's called Akedah, the text you have now in your bible is a later REDACTION.
We see in other Jewish texts and even ancient drawing that Abraham did sacrifice Issac.

In Leviticus your god said don't give human sacrifice to MOLECH, Yahweh didn't say y'all should not sacrifice humans to him.

When you are done charging sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

WHY Must You Goto Church On Dec 31st Night??? / Warning!!! Do Not Read This Article If You Don't Want To Die... / Gospel Musicians Are Not Pastors. Stop Expecting Too Much From Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.