Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? (705 Views)

breaking..!!! Earth Set To Witness Total Blackout For 15days... / Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? / What Part Of History Did You Have The "privilege" To Have Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
will like to have your views on which event or person do you think you are privilege to witness or part of it?
for me i have a lot:
1. Mandela; for his fight to librate his people
2. Mohammed Ali; the greatest sport-man
3. Obama; witnessing a black american president
4. Maradona; for his skills on football
5. the revolution going on in the arab world
6. my family
7. internet etc
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
??
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2011
the internet

the arab revolution

cell phones

mission to mars?

touchscreen
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by 190: 3:08am On Mar 29, 2011
^^ lastly she witnessed the titanic clash in 1912
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by BABE3: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2011
-Obama becoming the first black president of the USofA cheesy
-Invention of BlackBUrry cheesy
-TouchScreen Technology grin
-9/11, --WorldTradeCenter was attacked! cry
-Execution of Saddam Hussein grin grin grin cheesy
-I was born into this world  grin grin grin grin grin grin
-Arsenal Wenger lead Arsenal nowhere! Worst Manager Arsenal has ever had and will ever have!  angry angry
-The world's most popular LesbianBoy was born.---Justin Beiber! angry angry smiley grin
-King of PoP/Music Died! angry angry sad sad sad
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
yeah 9/11, internet very important event in the world history, but saying wenger the worst manager ever? i beg to disagree cool
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by Pweety4me(f): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
To many to even list! smiley
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

To many to even list! smiley

please just list 5 you feel are very important to you.
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
how can i forget the king of pop himself, MJ
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by BABE3: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2011
hasyak:

yeah 9/11, internet very important event in the world history, but saying wenger the worst manager ever? i beg to disagree cool

First of all, are you an Arsenal fan?
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by 190: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
BABE!:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by BABE3: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
Papa 190!, are u back? This one you're on NL cheesy
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

partly, gave them yellow card last season, they want to give me High BP, so i started eyeing Barca so far they are responding wella. if they dont win anything this yr then RED card for them!
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2011
the 2011 presidential election
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
The crisis in jos and the killing and bombing of our future leaders(nysc) in the northern part of the country.
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^^
dont tell me you are privilege to be part of it?
Re: What Part Of History Do You Think You Are Privileged To Have Witness/be Part Of? by hasyak(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=hasyak]will like to have your views on which event or person do you think you are privilege to witness or part of it?
for me i have a lot:
1. Mandela; for his fight to librate his people
2. Mohammed Ali; the greatest sport-man
3. Obama; witnessing a black american president
4. Maradona; for his skills on football
5. the revolution going on in the arab world
6. my family
7. internet etc
[/quote

MANDELA YOU ARE MY HERO

(1) (Reply)

Report Electoral Incidence: By Inec / Tayo Aderinokun Dead: How True? / About Fct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.