Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu (8356 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by kirajustice: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Founder/Executive chairman of BUA Group, Abdulsamad Rabiu has been conferred with a fellowship by the institute of Directors of Nigeria.

Rabiu, a popular billionaire businessmen and Philantropist received a heavy applause from the audience present at the event.

https://politicsnigeria.com/institute-of-directors-nigeria-confers-fellowship-on-bua-chairman-abdulsamad-rabiu/

3 Likes

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by AlphaSentinel: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Been watching this guy for a while, he is a true model for businessmen in Nigeria. Very kind, Compassionate and professional to the core. during the pandemic...the man singlehandedly saved a lot of lives through his donations.

deserves a lot more credit to be frank

18 Likes

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by blezoo: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Still watching
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Arrewa: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good!!

BUA....!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
angry

SAY NO TO TINUBU
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by iampeterben(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations to the big boss. More wins!

2 Likes

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by HerMajestyCares(f): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
All The best,

I Only Comment Because He Is Wealthy, And I hope he use his wealth to help those in need grin grin

I WILL KEEP THANKING GOD FOR GIVING ME A WEALTHY PARENT grin

Where is our NAIRALAND Preachers, I Enjoy Your Style of preaching and advice. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thank Jesus for Wealth and Life. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by SaintBeehot(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

SAY NO TO TINUBU
when do you plan to have sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by ItsTutsi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
say no to second hand farm tool
NaijaOlosho:
angry

SAY NO TO TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by WinningCoach(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
God shows the way
Make people give us award we deserve
Rabiu abdulsamad na silent billionaire oo
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Chijeep(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don't know what to say self...

btw...

1 Like

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Amspecial: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by lkillbrokehoes: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
Been watching this guy for a while, he is a true model for businessmen in Nigeria. Very kind, Compassionate and professional to the core. during the pandemic...the man singlehandedly saved a lot of lives through his donations.

I hope to meet him someday, would really want to discuss business with him, he knows his onions
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by ElValiente(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
AlphaSentinel:

Congrats my boss. Just left sokoto last night BuaCement Amaka
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
ElValiente:
Congrats my boss. Just left sokoto last night BuaCement Amaka
Thank God for safe trip.
Merry Christmas in advance better person kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by ATEAMS: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by GreaterFuture(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
The rich
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by luvkidtemmy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Kennyfancy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats, maybe I should read more about him
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
I no I will become an industrialist like this man someday ...but for now graphics designs is what I do...I will design an eye catchy logo, banner, business card and flyer for your business...get my contact from my signature and let's discuss your project now.

1 Like

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by money121(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by OakConsultNG: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good one..
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by soonest(f): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oga please do giveaway by reducing your price of cement. Thanks and congrats
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by AFONJACOW(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Scammers holding Nigeria Ramson...
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
when do you plan to have sense

When do you plan to?
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

SAY NO TO TINUBU
What has Tinubu got to do with the northern monopoly

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by SaintBeehot(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Reinaldo:

When do you plan to?
you can make a correction if you see any mistake in it.
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by oxiide22(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
All The best,

I Only Comment Because He Is Wealthy, And I hope he use his wealth to help those in need grin grin

I WILL KEEP THANKING GOD FOR GIVING ME A WEALTHY PARENT grin

Where is our NAIRALAND Preachers, I Enjoy Your Style of preaching and advice. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thank Jesus for Wealth and Life. cheesy cheesy
Almajiran banza

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain / Court Acquits Transcorp’s Ex-boss Of Money Laundering Charges / Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.