Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu (8378 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
Been watching this guy for a while, he is a true model for businessmen in Nigeria. Very kind, Compassionate and professional to the core. during the pandemic...the man singlehandedly saved a lot of lives through his donations.

deserves a lot more credit to be frank

I love Mr. Rabiu (BUA) but Dangote is the man. BUA had a lot of value through inheritance and also the privilege to school in one of the best institutions in the UK.

His business model is simple and built around Dangote- Just do anything Dangote does, follow Dangote while he makes a move and provide a worthy alternative.

He's currently building a big refinery in AKWA IBOM.

2 Likes

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by NaMeAboki: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very professional and generous to the core; heard several of his needy acquaintances (not even friends) woke up one day (during the COVID lockdown) and found their bank accounts credited with N1m each.
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Katlyst(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity.

Showcasing of expensive cars.
Showcasing of flamboyant houses.
Showcasing of expensive designers.
Showcasing of wealth and luxurious lifestyle.
Showcasing of oppressive attitudes.
All of these don't move me in Nigeria.

Everything in the midst of poverty capital.
Everything in the midst of alarming unemployment.
Everything in the midst of science/technology stagnation.
Everything in the midst of epileptic power supply.
Everything in the midst of poor health care.
Everything in the midst of falling education standard.
Everything in the midst of inadequate security of lives/properties.

Only news like this moves me.
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by ElValiente(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
post=97296973:

Thank God for safe trip.
Merry Christmas in advance better person kiss
Thanks, same to you bro. All the best for us IJN. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by NASTYNASOSO: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
HMMMMMMM

KANO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by malomo26582: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
God shows the way Make people give us award we deserveRabiu abdulsamad na silent billionaire oo
Re: Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Goalnaldo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
All The best,

I Only Comment Because He Is Wealthy, And I hope he use his wealth to help those in need grin grin

I WILL KEEP THANKING GOD FOR GIVING ME A WEALTHY PARENT grin

Where is our NAIRALAND Preachers, I Enjoy Your Style of preaching and advice. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thank Jesus for Wealth and Life. cheesy cheesy
oya come and send me some money for Christmas grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal / Complaints About Liteforex.com / CBN Mobilises Ekiti People For Over N150 Unaccessed MSMES Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.