Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Alert Level In Our Boarders Should Be Raised To Red - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alert Level In Our Boarders Should Be Raised To Red (543 Views)

Costa Concordia: Capsized Cruise Ship Raised Back Up In Italy / Plans To Erect Walls On Nigeria's Boarders On The Way;what Do U Think? / Girl, 20, Auctions Her Virginity As She Already Raised Over N24m To Build Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert Level In Our Boarders Should Be Raised To Red by BluStreak(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
I don't know how many Nigerians that are thinking what I'm thinking (I miss Pinky & The Brain). I am so petrified on our safety in this country knowing how porous our boarders are and the wickedness of the Nigerian business men and women. The unfortunate incident in Japan; the recent earthquake & tsunami resulting in radiation leak and contaminations, may have a devastating effect on Nigeria. Food, water and even gadgets have been found to be contaminated with high level of radiation. What efforts are being put in place by the concerned authorities to ensure that our callous business men and women do not bring these goods into the country through our boarders? Countries with a working government are already taking steps by banning food items from Japan. These items I am very sure will find its way into Nigeria soon; that is if they are not already here. The contamination is not limited to food and water alone, it includes electronic gadgets, textiles, cars parts, furnitures and household item.

Let us please speak out NOW and start the awareness from here with the hope it will reach the authorities. A Stitch In Time Saves Nine.

NB: I am not implying here that all imports from Japan is contaminated.
Re: Alert Level In Our Boarders Should Be Raised To Red by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2011
We just have to trust God abi.
Re: Alert Level In Our Boarders Should Be Raised To Red by Vindy: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2011
Trust God n fold our hands abi.

(1) (Reply)

Fine Gurls Fat? / Get Connected To Wealthy Men (sweet Gals Only) / Security Men - Accidental Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.