Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television (29938 Views)

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Joe Biden Receives More Votes Than Any Other Candidate In US History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2020
ceejayluv:

We're still deep in the pandemic, and they do come in waves. For example,, The mortality rate in Germany is far higher in this second wave than it was in the first.
One can't predict accurately what can happen in months to come. Africa is generally poorly equipped to even carry out proper pandemic statistics not to talk of handling a mass pandemic. I remember how bodies were literally being picked up in Liberia and Sierra Leone during Ebola crisis - Nigerians were lucky to have detected patient zero on time. This virus has a very low mortality rate does not mean it's not existing.

Amazing how malaria has proved more deadly, where's d vaccine for that. grin

What's d point of a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread and could have side effects.

Na wa for you people sha

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by ceejayluv(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2020
bluefilm:

My point is why should my life come to a total stop over a Scamdemic virus that has a very very low mortality rate?

Why?
The Lagos state government has declared that they cannot afford a total lockdown like the last one. The next measures won't be as severe as the previous. I believe what they'll focus on is enforcement of nose masks and minimising of crowds. I don't even think schools will be closed because school age folks are generally far less vulnerable. Lastly, Africa Will likely be the last region to get the vaccine as they'll be waiting for subsidized versions from WHO and Bill Gates Foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by inspektor(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2020
bluefilm:

What are you still waiting for to see?

Since March, they told us that Africans will be dropping down dead on the streets in multitudes because of the deadly virus.

This is December, and yet I still don't know anyone who knows anyone who might know anyone that has died of the Scamdemic virus.

Don't let the media define your reality for you.

The media has their own agenda which is to push the agenda of their paymasters.

But all you have to do to escape from their unending scare tactics is to apply your common sense at all times.

Have a good day.

Common sense? Interesting take.

How do you expect the government whether good or bad to publicly disclose the identities of people who contracted coronavirus? Do you know the level of stigmatization they'll face? How many people around you do you personally know of that has HIV? If you do know someone like that... will you keep interacting with them?
You claimed common sense and you don't even have it.

All in the name of "i'm thinking outside the box, and i don't listen to the media", you will ignore FACTS and make up crap to fit your dumb narrative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by ceejayluv(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2020
jajeri3216:

What's d point of a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread and could have side effects.

Na wa for you people sha
Malaria parasite is a plasmodium, it's nature making it particularly difficult to develop a vaccine - They've been trying for decades with just a relatively recent significant progress. Viral vaccines are easier to develop.
Of course Evey medication can have a side effect, even paracetamol. It's the big picture they're looking at - how to protect the most vulnerable groups from being infected (Medical personnel, the elderly, the weak)

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bjtinz: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

[s]You reason like a COW.

People are asking questions about the whole scamdemic and you're here, neck deep in it like some damn mo.ro.n.

Are you aware the vaccine manufacturers have obtained court indemnity against damages caused to humans by their ''safe'' vaccine?

Any idea why they would do that?

How do you even know that that video you posted was of a GENUINE vaccination of that guy?

How do you know it wasn't a vitamin jab or saline solution?

Mumu.

Don't ask the right questions. Be talking rubbish about ''government.''

Maybe Bill Gates and his pals sent you here to deceive us about the validity of your SCAMDEMIC[/s].

Typical trumptard. By the emptiness of thier posts, you know them

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bjtinz: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

[s]It's just funny how just after the vaccines started rolling out then they claim to have discovered a new powerful strain of covid. They know alot of people will have no choice than to opt in for the vaccines. Soon you can't travel out without a receipt or proof that you've used the vaccines, soon you won't be able to use the banking systems without a proof, you won't be able to visit the mall or store and above all, you'll be denied any form of healthcare if you've not been vaccinated.

The agenda is getting glaring, only the wise and smart can see it.[/s]

It's funny only to empty headed misguided conspiracy theorists

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2020
jajeri3216:

Na wa for you people sha
Are you ignorant or what?D
Oga don't you know what a vaccine is used for?it serves as a preventive measure what you posted is pure balderdash seek knowledge and stop advertising your ignorance.
The vaccine is 95% effective no cause for alarm they will not approve of a vaccine if it poses any danger you don't know more than the scientist.
Nawa for you or do you want to say that you have never been vaccinated before? undecided
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2020
ceejayluv:

The Lagos state government has declared that they cannot afford a total lockdown like the last one. The next measures won't be as severe as the previous. I believe what they'll focus on is enforcement of nose masks and minimising of crowds. I don't even think schools will be closed because school age folks are generally far less vulnerable. Lastly, Africa Will likely be the last region to get the vaccine as they'll be waiting for subsidized versions from WHO and Bill Gates Foundation.
You are not lying those doubting Thomas' that don't think with their brains but swallow conspiracy theories will still wait for Bill Gates to help them with vaccines after all the lies they have said against Bill Gates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2020
inspektor:

How do you expect the government whether good or bad to publicly disclose the identities of people who contracted coronavirus? Do you know the level of stigmatization they'll face? How many people around you do you personally know of that has HIV? If you do know someone like that... will you keep interacting with them?

All in the name of "i'm thinking outside the box, and i don't listen to the media", you will ignore FACTS and make up crap to fit your dumb narrative.
@bold, well said

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Houseofglam7:
His "first dose"
How many is he supposed to take?
Read. Don't be lazy
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

You reason like a COW.

People are asking questions about the whole scamdemic and you're here, neck deep in it like some damn mo.ro.n.

Are you aware the vaccine manufacturers have obtained court indemnity against damages caused to humans by their ''safe'' vaccine?

How do you even know that that video you posted was of a GENUINE vaccination of that guy?

Mumu.

Maybe Bill Gates and his pals sent you here to deceive us about the validity of your SCAMDEMIC.

Look at some1 that is thinking from fowl anus calling some1 a cow
PS: it's not by force to take it

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2020
WHEN WILL PRESIDENT BUHARI GO AND TAKE HIS OWN VACCINE.

Buhari does not even respect the wearing of facemasks.

He only put on facemask when he had no choice like when he travelled to other african countries.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you ignorant or what?D
Oga don't you know what a vaccine is used for?it serves as a preventive measure what you posted is pure balderdash seek knowledge and stop advertising your ignorance.
The vaccine is 95% effective no cause for alarm they will not approve of a vaccine if it poses any danger you don't know more than the scientist.
Nawa for you or do you want to say that you have never been vaccinated before? undecided

Lol they told you it's effective, not like you have a clue on it.

Anyway check #scamdemic .

People who are way smarter than you are asking questions.

Everything you typed is on the first page of Google, so I'm not surprised you gulped it up.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by King2019(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

You reason like a COW.

Mumu.

Maybe Bill Gates and his pals sent you here to deceive us about the validity of your SCAMDEMIC.

It is surprising you call it a scamdemic

Millions have this virus thousands have died nairalanders have told us their experiences even in foreign countries

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by jared007: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

I am not sure I understand the controversy behind Bill Gates and coronavirus vaccine, but you guys should know that Mr. Gates is by far the highest individual financier of the United Nations through its sister agencies.

In other words, that man has used his hard-earned money to fight malaria and other killer diseases in the world than what 20 African countries have collectively contributed to the organization.

Just before you criticize him, you should always keep that in mind.

To the news now, the Stage-3 clinical trial results of these vaccines show that they are not 100% effective. However, any vaccine that is over 90% effective is good to go!

Only God knows what would have become of our world if serious countries like the United States never existed. God bless those peeps!
You are not actually correct. Do u know it's possible to write a book of 99% truth and drop a 1% lie that occupies a sensitive part of the book?

If I wanted to destroy the world don't u think I will first of all seek the world's trust and confidence?
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2020
jajeri3216:

Lol they told you it's effective, not like you have a clue on it.

Anyway check #scamdemic .

People who are way smarter than you are asking questions.

Everything you typed is on the first page of Google, so I'm not surprised you gulped it up.

The vaccine is effective with over 90% stop trying to be mischievious nobody will administer or approve a vaccine that is not effective..It is common sense so stop being silly who gives a vaccine that is not effective use your brains undecided

Same way they told you it was a scamdemic and not like you yourself has a clue that it is a scam

Like a poster earlier said do not try to think outside the box and dispute facts and make out dumb theories like you are doing.

Also the people asking questions are not smart they are just profiting out of your gullibility and want to cause confusion.

Covid19 is real and it is not a scamdemic but a pandemic and listen to the scientist and healt experts you don't know more than them and even the people asking questions that are not worth asking do not know more than the scientist or health experts.

Covid19 is not a scam be careful and follow safery guidelines.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2020
King2019:

It is surprising you call it a scamdemic

Millions have this virus thousands have died nairalanders have told us their experiences even in foreign countries
They are irredeemable until it hits them

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2020
jared007:
You are not actually correct. Do u know it's possible to write a book of 99% truth and drop a 1% lie that occupies a sensitive part of the book?

If I wanted to destroy the world don't u think I will first of all seek the world's trust and confidence?

Lol you are not making any sense at all.
Even this particular vaccine and moderna has nothing to do with Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by barrysome001: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2020
He called Trump's word on the release of vaccine before the end of the year, a big lie.
Don't trust Politicians, they will say anything to discredit the effort of their opponents.

Trump's administration deserve some credits!
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2020
inspektor:

You can continue being scared of the SCAMdemic virus. That's your business.

But as for me, I always try to apply common sense most especially in situations where it is so obvious that someone is pushing an agenda unto me.

Now, here's the common sense.

They told us that COVID19 is so dangerous, right?

So WHY ARE PEOPLE AROUND YOU not dropping down dead?

I am not talking about the figures the CDC, WHO, NCDC together with CNN and all these mainstream media are publishing on a daily basis.

I am talking about your own personal experience.

What have you observed concerning the SCAMdemic on a personal level?

How many people do you know have so much been in the need for ventilators to breathe... let's say in the past five months or so?

Think about that.

That's what common sense is all about.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ijaya123: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2020
Neddstark:
Create a problem, then create a solution.
Now the so called problem is having a second wave to make people have no choice than to use the solution.
Soon you can't travel out untill you have taken the vaccine.
USA will miss Donald Trump. If this was manufactured, he definitely wasn't part of it.

Whois the president of America now?
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by King2019(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

They are irredeemable until it hits them

People can be so petty and closed minded

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2020
The only confirmed part of this headline is Joe Biden and live television. As for what is inside that syringe, only God knows. Maybe even normal saline solution or ordinary water. So as a propaganda technique, this event is worthless. He who will be cautious will remain cautious. Personally, I favour the Chinese vaccine more because that one was not rushed for mere political reasons.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

The vaccine is effective with over 90% stop trying to be mischievious nobody will administer or approve a vaccine that is not effective..It is common sense so stop being silly who gives a vaccine that is not effective use your brains undecided

Same way they told you it was a scamdemic and not like you yourself has a clue that it is a scam

Like a poster earlier said do not try to think outside the box and dispute facts and make out dumb theories like you are doing.

Also the people asking questions are not smart they are just profiting out of your gullibility and want to cause confusion.

Covid19 is real and it is not a scamdemic but a pandemic and listen to the scientist and healt experts you don't know more than them and even the people asking questions that are not worth asking do not know more than the scientist or health experts.

Covid19 is not a scam be careful and follow safery guidelines.

Are you a vaccine researcher?

If the answer is no, then your answers are coming from the first page on Google.

Type covid vaccine into Google , you'll see your answers on the first page.

Essentially you really don't have a clue but have to rely on source's.

For every pro covid source you provide, i can provide ten anti covid vaccine sources that questions the whole virus saga and proscribed vaccines.

This is an interesting discussion, no be fight, I'll forward my sources to you later.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by engrchykae(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Biden the main odogwu
Incoming president
a nuisance you are, nothing to contribute to any topic
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by engrchykae(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2020
These NWO people are evil,they want to own our lives.
Now I know why they don't want Trump.
Trump ask questions, Biden dont
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2020
A good impression though.
I watch the media(Foreign). Is there anything good about Trump? since he is always the bad guy?
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by cucumbar: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2020
chris51:

God bless you too, for recognising that Biden is a true God fearing Catholic christian. Unlike the so called christian who spends time at golf course on Sundays while others worship in the church.
Catholics are idol worshipers, bowing to all sorts of funny images. They are not Christians.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by ofiko123(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Nice one... kudos to Joe Biden..

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2020
ceejayluv:

Malaria parasite is a plasmodium, it's nature making it particularly difficult to develop a vaccine - They've been trying for decades with just a relatively recent significant progress. Viral vaccines are easier to develop.
Of course Evey medication can have a side effect, even paracetamol. It's the big picture they're looking at - how to protect the most vulnerable groups from being infected (Medical personnel, the elderly, the weak)

Yes malaria is complex and difficult to develop vaccines for, but it can be done.
The impracticality side of it is based on funding.

I can bet if it affected Europeans, they'd have gone the extra mile to sort it.

Pretty much, the difficulty with creating malaria vaccines can be said to be idgaf by Europeans .
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2020
jajeri3216:

Are you a vaccine researcher?

If the answer is no, then your answers are coming from the first page on Google.

Type covid vaccine into Google , you'll see your answers on the first page.

Essentially you really don't have a clue but have to rely on source's.

For every pro covid source you provide, i can provide ten anti covid vaccine sources that questions the whole virus saga and proscribed vaccines.

This is an interesting discussion, no be fight, I'll forward my sources to you later.

Covid19 is real and once I get access to a vaccine I will get vaccinated nobody is forcing you to.Abeg don't get vaccinated let your shot be given to someone else who will appreciate the work of scientist.Your refusal to take it is an opportunity for someone else to.Do not forward any sources to me I don't waste my time reading or listening to conspiracy theorist do not forward any sources to me.I will get vaccinated and I believe that covid19 is very real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Ghana: NPP Candidate, Mike Oquaye Washes Underwear For Woman During Campaign / Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.